Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #511
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

the big reveal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI-Ka...em-uploademail
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.

Kate: This has been an epic year, Life's been full of joy & tears. Solving crimes & catching killers, Just like Castle's favorite thrillers. We share a passion every day, As partners go, we're here to stay
Missy1961 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #512
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

the ending scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGO_...em-uploademail
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.

Kate: This has been an epic year, Life's been full of joy & tears. Solving crimes & catching killers, Just like Castle's favorite thrillers. We share a passion every day, As partners go, we're here to stay
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #513
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

After watching that episode at least 5 times, I've finally gathered all my thoughts.

I had almost no dislikes in this episode. I am willing to put aside any questions of logic, for as Rick once said to Kate "why are you ruining my story with your logic?".

So here are my favorite lines, broken down by character:

Martha (to Rick) - It's a spa trip, not a guilt trip.

Ryan
(to Kate) Staring at the phone won't make it ring. I learned that in junior high.

(to Castle) You've gone "Rear Window"

Espo
(to Kate, about Rick) How is Jimmy Stewart?

(to Castle, after Gates yelled at him & Kate) How hard is it to balance on the crutches when you've had your (butt) chewed off?

Kate -

(to Espo & Ryan) Unless the body you're looking at is dead, I suggest you put down those binoculars.

(to Rick, after suggesting she go across the street) Look at me. He's going to let me in

(to Espo, after his crazy answer about why men are such babies) Where did you read that? In "You're Making it Up" magazine?

(to Rick) Your overactive imagination is one of the things I love about you (and my reaction: wait a minute, "one" of the things!!!!!)

Rick

(while watching the couple) Oh to be young & underemployed

(to Kate) You do it, it's an illegal search. I do it, it's just illegal

(to Alexis) You get caught, you get a B&E on your record, you can't be President

(after seeing Kate all dressed up) Happy birthday to me

Some more observations:

loved Kate stinking out her tongue at Rick when she's knocking at the door across the street.

A few movie references I caught:
while playing with the helicopter, Rick mentions "Zero Dark Thirty". He also mentions "Red Five", which is Luke Skywalker's code name during the battle in Star Wars & Empire Strikes Back.

Also, caught another old episode connection. Alexis mentions how Rick thought her art teacher was a serial killer because he looked like someone on America's Most Wanted. On "Almost Famous" the victim, a would be actor, appeared on a similar show, and they thought it may have lead to his murder.

And I agree with the 3 x 13 reference. Not only is that their first kiss, it's about her mom's murder. Not so sure about 3 x 19 stuff. While I agree that it's a nice comment about their similar interests, overall that episode isn't that memorable.

Old 04-08-2013, 07:28 AM   #514
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

No new episode tonight, but they are repeating "Final Frontier", the very funny sci-fi convention episode.

Old 04-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #515
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

info on episode 21, which will air April 22:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/04/cas...s-release.html

Old 04-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #516
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peek #1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jA5nV3x5E0

Old 04-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #517
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peek #2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMBulZUVZAI

Old 04-11-2013, 09:30 PM   #518
CourtasanSatine
I'm partial to the 4th seaters
Has a crush on James Marsden
I'm a Trendy in a Preppy family

The banter between Espo and Ryan is too much fun.

Come and get me boys: Satine

"For Justice!" "For Kibbles!"

"Or maybe its the plumbing!"

CourtasanSatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #519
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtasanSatine View Post
The banter between Espo and Ryan is too much fun.
Sometimes they seem like an old married couple!

Old 04-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #520
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peek #3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=UuoAFaf8zrU#!

Old 04-15-2013, 10:47 AM   #521
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

New episode tonight!

and sneak peek #4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFX2aAL05ek&sns=tw

Old 04-15-2013, 12:05 PM   #522
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

another sneak peek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz9zm...ature=youtu.be

Old 04-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #523
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

picture of Nathan in the next "Percy Jackson" movie:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=102935

Old 04-16-2013, 07:44 AM   #524
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

great scene from last night's episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T90c4...em-uploademail

Old 04-16-2013, 08:35 PM   #525
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

http://family-room.ew.com/2013/04/16...ty-voice-cast/

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: