Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #481
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

photo slideshow from episode 100:

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/ca...tos-42024.aspx
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.

Kate: This has been an epic year, Life's been full of joy & tears. Solving crimes & catching killers, Just like Castle's favorite thrillers. We share a passion every day, As partners go, we're here to stay
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:57 PM   #482
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

News about the newest "Richard Castle" book:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/03/new...cover-art.html
Kate: The moment that I met you, my life became extraordinary. You taught me to be my best self, to look forward to tomorrow’s adventures. And when I was vulnerable, you were strong. I love you Richard Castle and I want to live my life in the warmth of your smile and the strength of your embrace. I promise you that I will love you, be your friend, and your partner in crime and in life. Always.

Rick: The moment we met, my life became extraordinary. You taught me more about myself than I knew there was to learn. You are the joy in my heart. You’re the last person I want to see every night when I close my eyes. I love you Katherine Beckett. And the mystery of you is the one I want to spend the rest of my life exploring. I promise to love you, to be your friend and your partner in crime and in life. Till death do us part, for the time of our lives.

Kate: This has been an epic year, Life's been full of joy & tears. Solving crimes & catching killers, Just like Castle's favorite thrillers. We share a passion every day, As partners go, we're here to stay
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #483
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrsula View Post
That was excellent, and might even be Emmy material for someone depending on how the competition shakes out. I've always thought that Dever has some of the best real acting chops in this cast, and I think this episode bears that out.

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when Ryan called Castle out as part of his "crew" and Castle just kind of went "uh, me?" I guess Kate didn't loan him her extra piece this time!* However, it was a VERY flattering gesture on Ryan's part.

I liked the Jordan story, and though I also guessed it was about a person, I *did* at least get it right that it had to do with an unsettling dream about a childhood incident. What's that worth, a quarter of a point? I chuckled at Kate saying she would just ask him in his sleep; that actually does work on some people.

(*Speaking of Kate's personal gun, I had wondered why she loaned it to Castle last time (in Scared to Death), and then I realized -- the Castle Doctrine, of course! In NJ would have been a defensible shooting if Castle used it to defend the homeowner's life against an intruder while they were both inside the residence. It was a special circumstance. Of course, I also wonder now whether Marlowe did that on purpose or if it was just dumb luck that it was written that way. )

Oh, and one last funny item from our house: we own Mr. Whiskers! He is the oddest-looking white-rat hand puppet -- one of my sisters gave him to my DD as kind of a joke, but DD thinks he's adorable. He's named Silky Rat in our house, btw.
A few points about Kate giving Rick the gun:
There's also a Kingston in NY, so who knows which state that cabin was in.

Rick shot 2 different bad "guys" in the 4 1/2 seasons of the show - the serial killer in season 2, and the female baddie in episode 1 of season 3. Both times he had Kate's back up piece. And both times they were in NY. He does have some kind of license, because he complained once about someone getting a certain kind of gun license that "even I couldn't get".

And last but not least, it is a TV show, so I kinda doubt that the writers worry about what law is what.

Old 03-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #484
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Castle & Beckett walking episode 1-99:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcbdl...em-uploademail

It's fun to notice how often Rick walks behind her. And how often one or both of them have coffee!

Old 03-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #485
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peek #1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOzNhaj6jl0

He's "gone Rear Window" and love the guys going "Angels" for Rick!

Old 04-01-2013, 06:34 AM   #486
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

100th episode tonight and from what I hear it's a great one!

Old 04-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #487
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peek #2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxap4QS0lMM

Old 04-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #488
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peek #3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Weh2zLQrU8

Old 04-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #489
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Stana Katic on GMA & a sneak peek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7-bQTeA-ZE

How sad is it that someone didn't tell the interviewer that Castle & Kate are together? He did tweet that Stana handled it with grace.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #490
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Stana Katic on Live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stXrh...ature=youtu.be

Old 04-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #491
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Just saw this on Twitter:

According to new press releases, there will be a repeat of "Target" and "Hunt" airing on Saturday, April 20th. Back to back, 9-11p.m.

Old 04-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #492
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

another sneak peek, this one has a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1qZa...em-uploademail

Old 04-01-2013, 05:03 PM   #493
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Look for Nathan in this trailer from the new Percy Jackson movie:

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/enter...ler-watch-here

Old 04-01-2013, 05:04 PM   #494
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Nathan & Stana on the 100th episode & the future:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH7BTJnZA0w#

Old 04-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #495
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Nice article:

http://tvline.com/2013/04/01/castle-...nesses-murder/

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: