Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #451
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

Nice interview with Tamala Jones (Lanie):

http://www.theloop.ca/showbiz/tv-gui...de-plus-return
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Beckett:There is one inexplicable, mysterious phenomenon that I do believe in stillÖ us.

Castle: So whatever happens, and whatever you decide, Katherine Houghton Beckett, will you marry me?

Beckett: Richard Edgar Alexander Rodgers Castle yes, I will marry you.

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #452
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

EXCELLENT episode! I'm so happy to see the return of the snappy banter; that is one of my favorite aspects of the show.

(Only one thing that bugged me ... do police cruisers not have radios anymore?)
NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #453
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

First picture from episode 100:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/19/ca...-window-photo/
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Beckett:There is one inexplicable, mysterious phenomenon that I do believe in stillÖ us.

Castle: So whatever happens, and whatever you decide, Katherine Houghton Beckett, will you marry me?

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:21 PM   #454
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I've got to say that last night's episode was so good! Interesting case, Castle's far out theories, the great interaction between the cast...all classic Castle. Even some sweet & sexy moments between Rick & Kate.

I loved:

The exchange between Rick & Kate as they sat down to watch the video:
Castle: Would you like to hold my hand?
Kate: Castle, I'm not scared.
C: I wasn't asking for you.

Rick's phone conversation with Wes Craven.

Espo trying to figure out if Castle would leave him anything in his will.

Ryan being Castle Jr. again.

Espo: "I'm a grown [up] man.", and then his reaction when the innkeeper shows up

The exchange between Rick & Kate when he's talking about their photos on the murder board, then Kate "tempting" him to come to her place "and take more photos". (the 2nd sneak peek). Loved how he was almost tempted, then his reaction (and walking into the pole). too funny.

Rick to Kate: "You're a cop. I'm a cop.....helper"

Rick as they're walking thru the woods, talking about the "comic relief guy".

Perlmutter: "Detective Beckett. Defective Castle." I love Perlmutter & Rick together - they crack me up.

And the last scene with Rick & Kate when she sees that "being with Kate" is #1 on his bucket list. And the reference to her ice cube trick from Season 3.

Just a fun episode. Next week's looks interesting, and then the April 1st show is episode 100. Rick's birthday is April 1st....interesting.

Old 03-20-2013, 10:50 AM   #455
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

"See? Told you this Holy Water would come in handy!"

NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:12 AM   #456
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrsula View Post
"See? Told you this Holy Water would come in handy!"

Another awesome line! especially after she gave him a gun. Of course, he drops it and uses the holy water instead. Classic Rick!

Old 03-20-2013, 02:25 PM   #457
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

spoiler from TV Guide on next week's episode:

What can you tell me about Ryan's undercover episode on Castle? ó Brittney
ADAM: When the team's murder investigation leads to an Irish crime family Ryan once infiltrated, he dusts off his old tough-guy persona (and clothes), which comes as a major shock to his colleagues. "He's mild-mannered and he's a family man. We always see him in the sweater vests and the ties," Seamus Dever jokes. But perhaps worse, Ryan has to reconnect with an old flame, which he can't tell his wife. "It cuts close to the bone," Dever says. "He can't explain all the things and he doesn't want to scare her and tell her that he's walking back into the hornet's nest."

And the next issue of TV Guide (with Game of Thorns on the cover) has that picture of Rick in it.

Old 03-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #458
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Nathan Fillion talks about next week's episode:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/20/th...-spoiler-room/

Old 03-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #459
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

According to Spoiler TV, the season finale will air May 13th:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/03/abc...13-season.html

Old 03-21-2013, 08:14 PM   #460
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Great pictures from episode 100:

http://tvline.com/2013/03/21/castle-...nathanfillion/

Old 03-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #461
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peek #1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxzvl...layer_embedded

Old 03-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #462
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peek #2 (Rick talks in his sleep)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4_rQ1O5ZW8

Old 03-22-2013, 06:36 PM   #463
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peek #3 - oh no Kevin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtjlQ...ature=youtu.be

Old 03-24-2013, 12:40 PM   #464
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

story about tomorrow's episode:

http://tvline.com/2013/03/24/castle-...er-ryan-jenny/

Old 03-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #465
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

As I'm sure some of you know, the April 1st episode will be Castle's 100th episode. It is based a bit on Rear Window. So if you want to see the source, the Christopher Reeve version of Rear Window is on today at 4:15 PM EST on an Encore channel (here in NY, it's channel 352). It's also on tomorrow at 8:30 AM. Interestingly, Ruben Santiago-Hudson, who played Roy Montgomery, is in the cast of that version!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: