Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #436
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

As an old baseball card collector, I was pretty excited to hear that Cryptozoic was going to be selling Castle trading cards. They were supposed to come out last fall, but they were finally released last week. They're based on Seasons 1 & 2, have a base set of 72, with some chase cards (Behind the Scenes, Crime Scenes, Cast Bios), autographs of all of the major stars of the show except Stana Katic & Molly Quinn, autographs from some guest stars like Dana Delany, and wardrobe cards from the major cast. I couldn't resist & ordered a box. It arrived today - got the entire base set, some of the chase cards, a wardrobe card of Montgomery, a dual wardrobe card of Beckett/Ryan and are you ready for this - - a NATHAN FILLION autograph card!!!!!

and a Nathan autograph card just sold for $89 on ebay.
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Castle: She's proud of you. Wherever she is, she's proud.

Last edited by Missy1961; 03-11-2013 at 10:32 PM.
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:17 AM   #437
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

season 5 finale spoilers:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buz...s-1062691.aspx
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #438
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

pictures from "Wild Rover":

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote...photo-preview/

Old 03-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #439
ndelaware
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
No episode (new or repeat) on ABC tonight, but TNT is showing "Always" at 6PM (EST) and "Flowers for her Grave" (pilot episode) at 7PM.
Thanks for the heads-up. I never saw the pilot episode before.

"Nikki Heat" (which was on the same day) has got to be the funniest Castle episode.
ndelaware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #440
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndelaware View Post
Thanks for the heads-up. I never saw the pilot episode before.

"Nikki Heat" (which was on the same day) has got to be the funniest Castle episode.
Oh yeah, that's a good one. Kate's reactions to Natalie taking her coffee & to Natalie asking if Castle is gay are priceless. And I love the last scene too.

Old 03-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #441
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I haven't seen any sneak peeks yet, but here's a spoiler or two:

http://tvline.com/2013/03/14/ncis-ca...edium=facebook

Old 03-14-2013, 08:57 PM   #442
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peeks 1 & 2:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/03/cas...o-death-2.html

Old 03-15-2013, 11:17 AM   #443
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

some spoilers (mostly about episode 100):
http://www.eonline.com/news/397882/s...s&dlvrit=48939

Old 03-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #444
disneyred
DIS Veteran

can hardly wait for the next new episode
disneyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:15 PM   #445
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyred View Post
can hardly wait for the next new episode
Me too! Monday at 10 for me (I'm on the East Coast). What time for you?

Old 03-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #446
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

This is sneak peek #2, which cracks me up every time I see it!

http://tvline.com/2013/03/15/castle-...ett-sleepover/

Makes me think of the mummy episode in Season 2, when Rick was convinced he was cursed!

Old 03-16-2013, 03:01 PM   #447
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I don't know if you guys heard about this, but there will be a new Derrick Storm novel coming out this May:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140...&pf_rd_i=typ01

Old 03-18-2013, 08:19 AM   #448
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peek #3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMqpLTztiGA

Old 03-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #449
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

sneak peek #4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv8n17JAMrE

Old 03-18-2013, 02:19 PM   #450
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

And yes, that is really Wes Craven on the other end of the phone.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: