Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2013, 07:12 PM   #421
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

No new episode tonight, but they are repeating "Probable Cause".
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Castle: She's proud of you. Wherever she is, she's proud.
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #422
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

End scene of Always, first scene of After the Storm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjgE2O_Vdss
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #423
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

There will be a Derrick Storm full length novel coming out:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/stor...=9781401324902

I saw the cover art, but the links from the site I saw it on don't work on the Dis.

Old 03-05-2013, 07:43 PM   #424
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

spoilers:

http://tvline.com/2013/03/05/glee-sp...ngsscoopsalert

Old 03-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #425
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

I hope this link works:

http://us.topnewstoday.org/us/article/4877760

Old 03-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #426
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

This is an awesome video!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3F69...ature=youtu.be

Old 03-07-2013, 08:55 PM   #427
pansmermaidzlagoon
Mickey asks that you not advise screwing things into his head

for Fillion fans, the trailer for Whedon's "Much Ado..." is out today:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1874634265/

'11 WONDER Alaska Cruise: '13 WILDERNESS LODGE
pansmermaidzlagoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:00 AM   #428
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansmermaidzlagoon View Post
for Fillion fans, the trailer for Whedon's "Much Ado..." is out today:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1874634265/

So glad you found that! Every link I found was attached to a story with questionable comments so I was afraid to post it here. And that movie looks great!

Old 03-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #429
Disneymaddness
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
Thanks for that! Love it
POR- 7/05, 8/07, 7/11, 5/13, 2/14
Disneymaddness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #430
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Just had to mention this: it was 4 years ago today that the first episode of Castle aired.

Old 03-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #431
pansmermaidzlagoon
Mickey asks that you not advise screwing things into his head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
So glad you found that! Every link I found was attached to a story with questionable comments so I was afraid to post it here. And that movie looks great!
no problem! They are at SxSW this weekend, so there should be some good pics or footage!
'11 WONDER Alaska Cruise: '13 WILDERNESS LODGE
pansmermaidzlagoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:19 AM   #432
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansmermaidzlagoon View Post
no problem! They are at SxSW this weekend, so there should be some good pics or footage!
yeah, I saw some good stuff on Facebook. As usual, Nathan looked adorable.

Old 03-11-2013, 07:41 AM   #433
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

No episode (new or repeat) on ABC tonight, but TNT is showing "Always" at 6PM (EST) and "Flowers for her Grave" (pilot episode) at 7PM.

Old 03-11-2013, 07:46 AM   #434
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

spoilers for episode 18:

http://cartermatt.com/52140/abcs-cas...-ryan-episode/

Old 03-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #435
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

And for those of you familiar with the fiendish logic of Marlowe and Co., for fun, here are the lyrics to "The Wild Rover". It was originally done by the Dubliners back in the mid-1960's and was a big hit at the time, and it was also covered by the Pogues a few years back. If you frequent trad bars that attract Irish expats, you tend to hear it quite a bit.

I've been a wild rover for many a year
And I spent all my money on whiskey and beer,
And now I'm returning with gold in great store
And I never will play the wild rover no more.

Chorus:
And it's no, nay, never,
No nay never no more,
Will I play the wild rover
No never no more.

I went to an ale-house I used to frequent
And I told the landlady my money was spent.
I asked her for credit, she answered me "nay
Such a custom as yours I could have any day."

Chorus:

I took from my pocket ten sovereigns bright
And the landlady's eyes opened wide with delight.
She said "I have whiskey and wines of the best
And the words that I spoke sure were only in jest."

Chorus:

I'll go home to my parents, confess what I've done
And I'll ask them to pardon their prodigal son.
And if they caress me as ofttimes before
Sure I never will play the wild rover no more.
NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: