Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2012, 06:30 AM   #211
Metsfan520
DIS Veteran

Identity theft is too simple, he's being framed. And I'm guessing--I could be totally wrong here--by 3XK.

and some buzz about an interesting moment:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/megabuzz...s-1055012.aspx
Metsfan520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:47 AM   #212
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan520 View Post
Identity theft is too simple, he's being framed. And I'm guessing--I could be totally wrong here--by 3XK.
The return of 3XK seems to be the general consensus in the Web speculation at the moment, but I'm really hoping that we are not going to see the same "inserted into the security footage by a computer worm" plot point that was in Bones only a couple of eps ago. Not only would it be unoriginal at this point, but it would just fuel the whole "are these not really the same show?" arguments that so many people like to make. It would be better IMO if he really WAS there, but at a different time and/or for a different reason.

FWIW, I think the amount is significant: a cashier's check over $10K in such a situation requires filing a Form 8300 transaction report with the IRS. (Not that they haven't fudged these sorts of procedural issues before, of course, but IRL it would be: http://www.yale.edu/tax/docs/rules_def_8300.pdf)

Quote:
and some buzz about an interesting moment:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/megabuzz...s-1055012.aspx
Susan Sullivan has been throwing out comments to obfuscate this one for a couple of months now. It's confusing all over the place, though; those characters actually met over a year ago, though perhaps not in optimal circumstances.

Last edited by NotUrsula; 10-24-2012 at 05:03 PM.
NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #213
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

This could be very funny!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Castle-D...s-1055050.aspx
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Castle: She's proud of you. Wherever she is, she's proud.
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #214
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

another sneak peek to Monday's epsiode--starts out nice, but.....

http://tvline.com/2012/10/25/castle-...spoiler-video/
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #215
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
another sneak peek to Monday's epsiode--starts out nice, but.....

http://tvline.com/2012/10/25/castle-...spoiler-video/

Well, whatever happens, it looks like an excellent ep with lots of twists and intrigue; I'm looking forward to seeing it.

(And we know that they will be back on the job together next week at Comic-Con, so the resolution can't be TOO tragic.)
Old 10-29-2012, 09:54 AM   #216
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Casting news for a Jan. episode:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Castle-J...r-1055101.aspx

I just hope Sandy stays away so that I can watch tonight's episode! But I have a feeling I won't be able to watch.

Old 10-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #217
Disneefun
DIS Veteran

Hope we get a new episode tonight. CBS just announced they're coming on at 10:00 with a Sandy special. Wonder if ABC will follow suit?
Disneefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #218
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

So far ABC.com is still showing Castle on the schedule in the usual spot.

Usually when networks do these weather specials during the first-run season, they either pre-empt the news or the evening talk shows for it; sponsors don't much like it when they pre-empt a first-run weekly show.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #219
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Well, we're not getting Castle here in NY. But considering the size & scope of this storm, I'm not surprised. We've been lucky, and haven't lost power, so I was hopeful. But DWTS wasn't on a 8PM, so I knew Castle wouldn't be.

Old 10-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #220
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrsula View Post
So far ABC.com is still showing Castle on the schedule in the usual spot.

Usually when networks do these weather specials during the first-run season, they either pre-empt the news or the evening talk shows for it; sponsors don't much like it when they pre-empt a first-run weekly show.
Well, I guess when it's a big storm like Sandy is, all bets are off. Every station here in NY is covering the storm, none have had first run shows on tonight.

Old 10-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #221
ndelaware
DIS Veteran

No "Castle" here tonight in Delaware. Nothing but Sandy.
ndelaware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #222
shortbun
Peacenik

I liked it! Be sure to find the episode on demand or something. It was good.

USE IT UP, WEAR IT OUT, MAKE IT DO OR DO WITHOUT.

IF YOUR UPKEEP EXCEEDS YOUR INCOME THEN YOUR OUTGO WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
shortbun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:47 AM   #223
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

My condolences; it was good, and we won't spoil it for you. I hope that you didn't have any serious damage from the storm.

Set note: for those of you who know a certain famous NYC building and know that that wasn't it, that historic-looking location was a set built inside the now-unused Los Angeles Herald Examiner Bldg.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:22 AM   #224
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Please post a recap - only hurricane coverage on here.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:40 PM   #225
ndelaware
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post
Please post a recap - only hurricane coverage on here.
You can watch the whole episode on ABC.com.

http://abc.go.com/watch/castle/SH559...probable-cause
ndelaware is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: