Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #166
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why
Fell for it on 17th birthday
Can't travel in old underwear and socks!
Stop eating with food in your mouths!

and oh yeah, don't forget there is a new episode tonight!
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Castle: She's proud of you. Wherever she is, she's proud.
Missy1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:21 PM   #167
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961 View Post
Here are the pictures! Be prepared to faint a bit.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjeffe...-geek-magazine
You know, while I think that Nathan Fillion is a fine actor and a handsome man, I really am not bowled over by his face. I can't get past the "beak" factor -- his nose turns down at the end, and for some reason his lower lip tends to point in the middle when he opens his mouth; it gives his face an oddly bird-like look; sort of like a hawk.

Of course, my DH actually bears a strong resemblance to NF (only without the beak, LOL, and green eyes instead of blue) so maybe I'm prejudiced.

I will say that from a costumer's POV, however, the show does a very good job of dressing him to advantage most of the time. The shirt-jackets need to go, though -- they make him look heavier than he is.

PS: Speaking of NF's eyes, have you ever noticed just how many actors who are on this show (both regulars and guests, including NF & SD) have really deep blue eyes? That eye color is a bit rare, but it turns up over and over again on this show. I think that the casting director must have a prejudice in favor of deep blue eyes.
NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2012, 01:27 PM   #168
Disneefun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrsula View Post

PS: Speaking of NF's eyes, have you ever noticed just how many actors who are on this show (both regulars and guests, including NF & SD) have really deep blue eyes? That eye color is a bit rare, but it turns up over and over again on this show. I think that the casting director must have a prejudice in favor of deep blue eyes.

....Or tinted contacts.
Disneefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #169
NotUrsula
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneefun View Post
....Or tinted contacts.
True enough. Never underestimate the lengths to which an actor will go to get work.
NotUrsula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #170
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy1961
Here are the pictures! Be prepared to faint a bit.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjeffe...-geek-magazine

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:29 AM   #171
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Really good classic Castle episode last night.
Castle Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate

Castle: Everything Iíve ever done, every choice Iíve ever made, every terrible or wonderful thing thatís ever happened to me, itís all led me to right here, this moment with you.

Beckett: I need you to know that our partnership, our relationship, is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You're an amazing man and I love you with all of my heart. Always.

Beckett: I found the tape. I found it. It's over. Senator Bracken, you are under arrest for conspiracy, fraud and the murder of my mother, Johanna Beckett.

Old 10-09-2012, 08:11 AM   #172
Disneefun
DIS Veteran

Loved last night's episode. I like it when they play with emotions. The handshake scene was the best, but I also loved it when he dropped Molly off at school. From hot to tears in under 20 minutes. Loved it.
Disneefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #173
StephMK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Really good classic Castle episode last night.
Agree! I love them together because they haven't lost that fun, flirty side that make them so fun to watch.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:40 AM   #174
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephMK View Post
Agree! I love them together because they haven't lost that fun, flirty side that make them so fun to watch.
Exactly--I knew that if any show could do it, they could. And last night's episode was a perfect example. they didn't kiss once, but boy was it romantic & sexy anyway.

Old 10-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #175
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

So much to love in this episode! Back to classic Castle – weird crime, funny suspects, great one liners with the addition of sexy and sweet scenes between Rick and Kate – without even sharing a kiss!

Loved:

The “handshakes” between Rick and Kate –especially the first one. Loved the dialogue:

Castle: I so wish I could kiss you right now.
Beckett: Yeah, I know.
Castle: This is me, softly touching your face, pulling you in for a long slow kiss.
Beckett: This is me, kissing you back, running my fingers through your hair.

And did you notice Kate giving Rick’s hand the same massage he gave her last year? (in the episode with the dog handler and the reality TV star—the title might get me in trouble, LOL)

Loved all the scenes between Rick & Alexis—especially in her dorm room, checking under the bed for one last time. (I do wish we could have seen her reaction to the relationship news)

Gates the fan girl! (but you knew Rick would mess that up, right?)

Espo & Rick discussing the climbing gear, Rick telling him he needed to make an offer. Then Espo throwing Rick under the bus, and complaining when Rick gives Gates that ugly doll, and then Rick’s response: “you already like me”.

Rick’s conversation with Lainie when he answers Kate’s phone, especially Lainie’s “oh you are in trouble”.

The story behind the stick figure, Rick’s reaction and question. His guesses to what it meant were also very funny.

The silent “g” stuff.

The reveal of the bad guy & Rick’s line!

And the funniest line of the night:
Kate: Marco, take your hand off your tool!

And next week’s episode looks really good—Rick & Kate’s trip to the Hamptons!

Old 10-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #176
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotUrsula View Post
You know, while I think that Nathan Fillion is a fine actor and a handsome man, I really am not bowled over by his face. I can't get past the "beak" factor -- his nose turns down at the end, and for some reason his lower lip tends to point in the middle when he opens his mouth; it gives his face an oddly bird-like look; sort of like a hawk.

Of course, my DH actually bears a strong resemblance to NF (only without the beak, LOL, and green eyes instead of blue) so maybe I'm prejudiced.

I will say that from a costumer's POV, however, the show does a very good job of dressing him to advantage most of the time. The shirt-jackets need to go, though -- they make him look heavier than he is.

I think he's handsome but it's more about his attitude, confidence goes far. Personally, I have a thing for Javier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneefun View Post
Loved last night's episode. I like it when they play with emotions. The handshake scene was the best, but I also loved it when he dropped Molly off at school. From hot to tears in under 20 minutes. Loved it.
I was like who the heck is Molly, didn't know you guys were on a first name basis with the actors!

Quote:
So much to love in this episode! Back to classic Castle weird crime, funny suspects, great one liners with the addition of sexy and sweet scenes between Rick and Kate without even sharing a kiss!

Loved:

The handshakes between Rick and Kate especially the first one. Loved the dialogue:

Castle: I so wish I could kiss you right now.
Beckett: Yeah, I know.
Castle: This is me, softly touching your face, pulling you in for a long slow kiss.
Beckett: This is me, kissing you back, running my fingers through your hair.

And did you notice Kate giving Ricks hand the same massage he gave her last year? (in the episode with the dog handler and the reality TV starthe title might get me in trouble, LOL)

Loved all the scenes between Rick & Alexisespecially in her dorm room, checking under the bed for one last time. (I do wish we could have seen her reaction to the relationship news)

Gates the fan girl! (but you knew Rick would mess that up, right?)

Espo & Rick discussing the climbing gear, Rick telling him he needed to make an offer. Then Espo throwing Rick under the bus, and complaining when Rick gives Gates that ugly doll, and then Ricks response: you already like me.

Ricks conversation with Lainie when he answers Kates phone, especially Lainies oh you are in trouble.

The story behind the stick figure, Ricks reaction and question. His guesses to what it meant were also very funny.

The silent g stuff.

The reveal of the bad guy & Ricks line!

And the funniest line of the night:
Kate: Marco, take your hand off your tool!

And next weeks episode looks really goodRick & Kates trip to the Hamptons!
Well, looks like someone paid close attention, as usual!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore

Last edited by N&B'smom; 10-09-2012 at 01:07 PM.
N&B'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #177
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

What can I say, I'm a tad obssessed with the show.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:07 PM   #178
Missy1961
Knows who did it and why

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
I think he's handsome but it's more about his attitude, confidence goes far. Personally, I have a thing for Javier.

I was like who the heck is Molly, didn't know you guys were on a first name basis with the actors!

Well, looks like someone played close attention, as usual!!
You like Javi? I had no idea!

Old 10-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #179
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
What can I say, I'm a tad obssessed with the show.
Definitely a good kind of problem!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 10-09-2012, 01:24 PM   #180
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Quote:
You like Javi? I had no idea!

Yeah, I know that comes as a shock!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: