Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2012, 05:45 PM   #391
2Pirates2Princesses
DIS Veteran

I really want to aim for May 2013. DH would like to experience Star Wars Weekends and I wouldn't mind catching at least the tail end of the Flower & Garden Festival over at Epcot. Please put me down for May 18th-May 26th. We are interested in staying either in a family suite over at the Art of Animation resort or renting a condo over at Wyndham Bonnet Creek depending on if my parents join us on our next trip or not Thanks
2Pirates2Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #392
kbmt143
Earning My Ears

Count us in!

September 19th-25th at POR - Royal Guest Rooms (Hopefully with FD)
and then onto Sea World September 26th-28th
kbmt143 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #393
Dismom55
DIS Veteran

We are aiming for 28 Sept 2013 for our arrival, not sure what our departure date will be, most likely will be staying 11 nights. Can not wait.

Dismom55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #394
taymacsmom
DIS Veteran

Not sure of the exact dates yet. Hoping for some kind of discount/code. But we are definitely in for August 2013! As soon as we have dates mailed down for sure, I will let you know
Old 05-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #395
RyMacJ
DIS Veteran

We're definitely in for May 2013. Probably the first week. Can't wait to book!

Offisite April 1987**Treehouse Villas June 1993**Offsite July 1998**POFQ (DisneyMoon) May 2007**AoA Nemo Suite May 2013**Caribbean Beach June 2015

Me DH DD6 DD5
RyMacJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:40 PM   #396
mrferret
Drafting to the front

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyMacJ View Post
Good choice of dates
Old 05-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #397
Mrs Grumpy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky946 View Post
Glad I found this post. I'm going February of 2013. Probably staying at either Akl or YC, I'm really torn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyBC80 View Post
Add me to the list!

February 2013 - POFQ

Only 287 days to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli's 1st trip View Post
Tell me about it! I am so tired of putting in pretend dates and getting pretend prices and pretend thinking about what I'm going to do/plan.

I wanna for real plan!!

Come on June/July!!!

edited:

Oops:

Forgot to add my travel dates:
Me, Hubs, two boys 5 and 2 and MIL
Jan26 - Feb1
Not sure where we are going to stay yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Along4theRide View Post
Me too, me too!
We're going May 30th-June6th staying at POR
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy_77 View Post
Hi everyone!!
We are tentatively planned for Febrauary 19-March 1, 2013. We are planning on staying at POFQ. We are so excited! This trip has been rescheduled twice now lol.

I say tentatively because we have a little one due in December and it all depends on his/her ability to travel. If we have to wait a bit longer we will go in the fall. But our fingers are crossed for a late winter trip!

Can't wait to hear about everyone's plans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartankid34 View Post
Yeah!! Glad I found this thread...I'm not the only one planning ahead Haven't booked yet, but planning a DCL/WDW trip in August 2013. Tentative plans are to be at POP Aug. 15-23!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMinnie View Post
Right now I'm planning on going in May, the 18th to the 25th, but may change it to September. Gives me longer to save up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvsnot View Post
Made another change to our trip plans ...

My mom and I decided to cancel the cruise and extend our resort stay. So, now we are going May 1 - May 10th .

This is my final change unless discounts become available and we're able to upgrade to deluxe or the Royal Guest Room isn't available for the discount offered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pirates2Princesses View Post
I really want to aim for May 2013. DH would like to experience Star Wars Weekends and I wouldn't mind catching at least the tail end of the Flower & Garden Festival over at Epcot. Please put me down for May 18th-May 26th. We are interested in staying either in a family suite over at the Art of Animation resort or renting a condo over at Wyndham Bonnet Creek depending on if my parents join us on our next trip or not Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmt143 View Post
September 19th-25th at POR - Royal Guest Rooms (Hopefully with FD)
and then onto Sea World September 26th-28th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dismom55 View Post
We are aiming for 28 Sept 2013 for our arrival, not sure what our departure date will be, most likely will be staying 11 nights. Can not wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taymacsmom View Post
Not sure of the exact dates yet. Hoping for some kind of discount/code. But we are definitely in for August 2013! As soon as we have dates mailed down for sure, I will let you know
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyMacJ View Post
Wow! Lots of people joining us! I think I have everyone added. If I missed someone or don't have something correct just let me know!

I keep changing how I am going to book. AOA looks so cool. I really want to stay there but we also want to try a moderate. We have always stayed at POP in the past. At this moment (and it will proably change again tomorrow ) I think I will book AOA and it a great discount comes out (hoping for free dining once again) then we will upgrade to POR.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:52 PM   #398
2Pirates2Princesses
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Grumpy View Post
Wow! Lots of people joining us! I think I have everyone added. If I missed someone or don't have something correct just let me know!

I keep changing how I am going to book. AOA looks so cool. I really want to stay there but we also want to try a moderate. We have always stayed at POP in the past. At this moment (and it will proably change again tomorrow ) I think I will book AOA and it a great discount comes out (hoping for free dining once again) then we will upgrade to POR.

I am right there with you about changing my mind about how I want to book. I am certain about the dates, but where we are going to stay is a different story. After doing some research I have some uncertainty about my Wyndham Bonnet Creek rental options; but I still really want us to stay there because of the location. I am also researching some options for renting a condo or townhouse over at Windsor Hills; but I am keeping my eyes open and not ruling out the possibility of great deals for other places becoming available too. I am hoping Disney will release a nice discount promotion for May 2013 so that staying onsite won't cost our family of six a small fortune So, I'm not 100% sure about where we are staying just yet, but I'm excited about the possibilities
2Pirates2Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:59 PM   #399
Dismom55
DIS Veteran

We are sort of in the same boat, almost certain we will stay in a moderate, tho we really would love to stay in AOA, just think since we are all adults now that we really want to stay where it will be more quite. The debate is which moderate. Last time we stayed on POFQ and since it is smaller and I have troube getting around that suites me just fine, my daughter however wants to stay and explore another moderate, just they all seem so large. But we have some time to hash it out and make up our minds.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #400
Mrs Grumpy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dismom55 View Post
We are sort of in the same boat, almost certain we will stay in a moderate, tho we really would love to stay in AOA, just think since we are all adults now that we really want to stay where it will be more quite. The debate is which moderate. Last time we stayed on POFQ and since it is smaller and I have troube getting around that suites me just fine, my daughter however wants to stay and explore another moderate, just they all seem so large. But we have some time to hash it out and make up our minds.
I love the look of POR but all the mods look so nice. I am also wondering about the size of each and how the busses are.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:07 PM   #401
RyMacJ
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrferret View Post
Good choice of dates
Good to hear! We're trying to get between Spring Break and school letting out for summer, because we definitely want it warm enough to visit the water parks (they're DH's favorite places). It will be the last vacation we don't have to worry about school schedules ourselves, so we're trying to make it count, crowd wise.

Offisite April 1987**Treehouse Villas June 1993**Offsite July 1998**POFQ (DisneyMoon) May 2007**AoA Nemo Suite May 2013**Caribbean Beach June 2015

Me DH DD6 DD5
RyMacJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #402
magicmia
Earning My Ears

I'm In!

June 2013
MagicMia - AOA or POFQ

It can not come soon enough!!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 02:50 PM   #403
Dismom55
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Grumpy View Post
I love the look of POR but all the mods look so nice. I am also wondering about the size of each and how the busses are.
What I liked about POFQ was one bus stop, then sometimes we would go to the many POR stops and pick them up, many times they had to stand. POR has many many bus stops. I can not stand on the bus, I have had to wait until another but when returning in order to get a seat on busy nights.

I have a back problem and walking, after walking in the parks all day is a problem, so being in a smaller resort is best for me.

We did the carriage ride and yes POR looks beautiful and I would love to stay there too. The sheer size is intimidating for me. Tho, it would be nice too.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #404
3monkeymomma
Earning My Ears

My husband thinks I'm crazy for planning our trip already. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

We're planning to go at the end of September or very early October, depending on discounts. We're hoping for FD. We'll be staying at POR

It will be our 2nd trip. We went in September 2011, and I can't stop thinking about going back.
3monkeymomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:29 PM   #405
Urugami
DISdad #690

No definite plans yet, but...

Hello Mrs Grumpy (no relation)
Put us on the tentative list for a Mardi Gras week stay at the Caribbean Beach. DW said she wants to go back then, since our city isn't having parades for Mardi Gras anymore (at least not this year, and no plans for next, either), so that would be a good week to go. Feb 10-16.

Thanks!
DISdad #690

ME (Chris) DW DS(8)
76,82,83,86DL,92DL,93,95,96,01,01/02,01/03,06/03,01/09ASM,11/09CBR,11/10CBR,04/12CBR,02/13POR,03/14CBR
Urugami is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: