Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 08:01 PM   #1
HHMcG
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 353

How much does Chef Mickey's cost?

We may be paying out of pocket for dinner in Jan. Online the price is listed from $36 - $59 for adults and no price listed for kids. Anyone know how much it is?
Thanks
__________________
DH Me DD(8) DS(7) DS(3)
HHMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:15 AM   #2
sharonabe
DIS Veteran
 
sharonabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4,166

The price listed on allearsnet.com is $40.46 for adults and $20.23 for children. This includes tax, but not your tip.

However, we're pretty sure this is a peak season price, so your Jan price should be $3-4 cheaper than that.

Sorry, it's still a ballpark, but better than the range on Disney's site.
sharonabe is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
loveshak22
DIS Veteran
 
loveshak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,185

I was wondering about that for 1900 PF...I can't believe a buffet would be $60!!!!

$40 is a better price but still that's almost $200 for a family of 4 with tip!

We have free dining but we have a Le Cellier lunch at noon and I figured we'd be hungry by dinner and we could pay OOP for 1900 PF and use our QS's for breakfast. But I'm not sure it will be worth it.
loveshak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
hcompton
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 112

We did Chef Mickey for breakfast in January and it was $72 (with tip) for 2 adults and my 2 1/2 yr old ate for free.
hcompton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #5
dogodisney
DIS Veteran
 
dogodisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveshak22 View Post
I was wondering about that for 1900 PF...I can't believe a buffet would be $60!!!!

$40 is a better price but still that's almost $200 for a family of 4 with tip!

We have free dining but we have a Le Cellier lunch at noon and I figured we'd be hungry by dinner and we could pay OOP for 1900 PF and use our QS's for breakfast. But I'm not sure it will be worth it.
From what I have found, dinner at Park Fare is 42.59 for an adult and 21.29 for a child.
__________________
CBR 6/06 ---- POR 9/08 ---- RPR@ Universal 9/09 ----POR 12/09----CSR 9/11
dogodisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #6
loveshak22
DIS Veteran
 
loveshak22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,185

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogodisney View Post
From what I have found, dinner at Park Fare is 42.59 for an adult and 21.29 for a child.
So that's be $170 plus tip for our party...that just seems like a lot for a buffet to me. Of course, I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago and I guess that's about the same price without all the fun of characters (well, there are 'characters' in Vegas just not the kind of characters we talk about on Disboards )
loveshak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 04:41 PM   #7
dogodisney
DIS Veteran
 
dogodisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 3,150

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveshak22 View Post
So that's be $170 plus tip for our party...that just seems like a lot for a buffet to me. Of course, I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago and I guess that's about the same price without all the fun of characters (well, there are 'characters' in Vegas just not the kind of characters we talk about on Disboards )
__________________
CBR 6/06 ---- POR 9/08 ---- RPR@ Universal 9/09 ----POR 12/09----CSR 9/11
dogodisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.