Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #1066
PrincessKathleen
Mouseketeer

Ah I spent the whole time from when I got home from school to right now reading your TR and watching the videos! This is actually my first post here, ever, haha, but I stumbled upon your Bathrobe Princesses report a while ago and I've read all of your completed ones! They're just so fun and I love watching the videos because it makes me feel more like I'm there! Anyway, just wanted to let you know! Can't wait for your next Frump trip, haha!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #1067
Jazzabelle508
Live, Laugh, Love and Disney <3 :)

Love the duffy's part of your video! I absolutely love coloring those Duffy bears! This past trip I also collected different ways to say thank you and your welcome in the different countries and had them all write it on the back of the Duffy! The dancing duffy's were particularly hillarious!

Aww the last day I absolutely hate when it is time 2 leave Disney! At least u had a nice morning and afternoon left there! Fun you got 2 see Vickie and Dan again! Liberty tree tavern looks particularly delicous! Your dessert in particular looks amazing! Have you ever been on the Disney Food Blog website? They actually have a whole article about that dessert! It really is a awesome site if you haven't been on it! Anyway, the people mover really is a great ride to go on as a last ride of a trip! Great timing on catching the parade as you are leaving the park! You guys saying goodbye before you left 4 college must have been really sad! At least you had that amazing week together! And wow, great timing on missing the storm!
Pottermore: GoldThorn119 Twitter Page: Jazzyjen508

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-20-2012, 01:58 PM   #1068
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKathleen View Post
Ah I spent the whole time from when I got home from school to right now reading your TR and watching the videos! This is actually my first post here, ever, haha, but I stumbled upon your Bathrobe Princesses report a while ago and I've read all of your completed ones! They're just so fun and I love watching the videos because it makes me feel more like I'm there! Anyway, just wanted to let you know! Can't wait for your next Frump trip, haha!
Aww thanks for reading it! And wow, a first post! I'm so honored! Thank you so much for reading - I'm glad you have enjoyed them! As well as the videos! It's great to know they're appreciated! Thank you so much for the kind words! And I can't wait for it either! I hope you'll join me over on the Christmas trip report as well! Thanks for being here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzabelle508 View Post
Love the duffy's part of your video! I absolutely love coloring those Duffy bears! This past trip I also collected different ways to say thank you and your welcome in the different countries and had them all write it on the back of the Duffy! The dancing duffy's were particularly hillarious!

Thank you! LOL we had way too much fun with those Duffy's. That's a really cute idea! And LOL oh thank you. That was so fun.

Aww the last day I absolutely hate when it is time 2 leave Disney! At least u had a nice morning and afternoon left there! Fun you got 2 see Vickie and Dan again! Liberty tree tavern looks particularly delicous! Your dessert in particular looks amazing! Have you ever been on the Disney Food Blog website? They actually have a whole article about that dessert! It really is a awesome site if you haven't been on it! Anyway, the people mover really is a great ride to go on as a last ride of a trip! Great timing on catching the parade as you are leaving the park! You guys saying goodbye before you left 4 college must have been really sad! At least you had that amazing week together! And wow, great timing on missing the storm!

Oh me too. It breaks my heart every time!
LTT was SO good! And yes, I have been on that website! I will have to find that article. I love that dessert, so I'm sure the article would be great haha
Yeah everything we did right before we left was perfect - it was a very magical way to go! It was really sad, but we did have a wonderful trip!
Old 01-21-2012, 01:43 AM   #1069
Vwdiva93
DIS Veteran

Can't believe this TR is already over with!! I feel so bad I always join in TRs and completely forget about them. haha Sounds like you all had a great trip though. I'm definitely going to keep up with your new TR though!

Last edited by Vwdiva93; 01-21-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 04:33 PM   #1070
Jessbell34
Mouseketeer

WOW! GREAT TRs!

Okay Jess! I just recently stumbled over all your TRs this week and I am finally caught up will ALL OF THEM. YAY!! All I can say is "Wow"! You do such a great job reliving your wonderful Disney experiences for all of us. I am a teacher and have been home with the flu this week, so your TRs have brought a little joy to my sickly days this week! My husband and I have been to WDW seven times together! Our first trip was in 2003 and we have not been back since March of 2009. We had a Disney Wedding (at the Boardwalk Resort) in 2008 and then went on the Disney Cruise for our honeymoon, so we love Disney too! We consider it our home away from home. Anyhow... we have been having Disney withdrawal a lot lately. We have an 18 month old little boy and have finally booked a WDW trip for June. This will be our first time to Disney as parents! Eeeek! We can not wait to introduce our son to the magical world of Disney. Thank you again for helping me with some of my Disney withdrawal this week with you wonderful TRs. I am looking forward to you next update! Oh, ya.... I am loving Kristen's TR too! You girls crack me up!
Old 03-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #1071
Lorelai
Tagless Thus Far

Oh my, I've been away too long...I did not even know that Adventureland got a brand new sign! Well, now I have a million and one things to look forward to on our June/July 2012 Magical Disney Family vacay
Old 01-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #1072
KCFAN247
Earning My Ears

LOVE reading your trip reports!
Old 01-07-2013, 05:04 PM   #1073
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

so cool one of my friends just started her CP well she just found out her job yesterday there and was meeting roomies n stuff she'll be there until August and I'm coming to visit her in May so if ure there then I'd love to see ya

Old 02-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #1074
Skybabyy
In my Laughing Place

LOVED all of this. I've read your original Frump Disney and now this one and I'm going to read MOAR. NOW!!!

Going to Disney with my best friend in January, we've never been together. Also, she hasn't been since she was like 13!! I went last year, but I didn't get to do everything I wanted to do. Either way, it created a MONSTER. We're DisneyWorld noobs and we can't wait to explore!!! Our home stomping ground is Disneyland and CaliAdventure. We live very close and it's a tradition to go at least 3 times a year LOL This year though, we're splurging and getting annuals. Also, we're going to DISNEYWORLD!!!
Old 02-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #1075
Self_resqing_princz
Mouseketeer

Hi There! I read Kristen's report.. the one where you guys surprised her... "I don't wanna meet Mickey in a frumpin' poncho."

2007/2010 WL
2013- split stay POR(RS) & WL

Current PTR/TR September 2013: Doing Disney by the book... or rather- list. Marking off our Disney Bucket Lists!
[URL="http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3151964"]Moose & Goose do Disney -or- The 5th anniversary is the Disney Trip anniversary

http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/jxorsv1jabd4oqto.png
Old 02-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #1076
polyfor4
Mouseketeer

Hey Jess! Started reading your DCP trip report and loved it so much that I've been watching your August trip YouTube videos! Kind of a random question but one of your videos has the Mickey Mouse March song that they play on the bus to MK, I've been looking for it everywhere and would love to add it to my Disney playlist! Do you know the name of it or how I could find it? Thanks in advance!

May 2014 BWI/ Poly CL
May 2013 AoA/ Poly CL Nov 2013 Pop
Sept 2012 AoA May 2012 Pop/ Poly Feb 2012 POR
May 2011 Pop/ Poly April 2011 CSR
Dec 2010 POR May 2010 POR
Dec 2009 CBR May 2009 Poly March 2009 POR

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: