Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #16
foodrocksluver
It's been you all along

I'm sitting at work in my office and literally SCREAMED when I saw this.

Oh my good gravy, I am SO excited!!!!!
Old 09-15-2011, 03:25 PM   #17
Disneyfreak616
DIS Veteran

WOOHOO!!!!! YOU STARTED!!!! I already knew that...but now I can be officially excited. :P

I guess we can keep the pic...hehe. How do you want to go about this favorites thing?

WDW Commando #141
WDW (on-site only): 2001: POFQ/ 2010: AKL-Jambo House/ 2011: YC Club Level, POFQ, CSR & AKL-Jambo House (DVC!)/ 2012: SSR (x2), BWV (x2), AKV- Kidani Village & BLT/ 2013: AoA, POLY & AKV- Jambo House/ 2014: CBR, VWL, BCV & GRAND FLORIDIAN VILLAS!
DL: 2009: Fairfield Inn Marriot/ 2010: Camelot Inn/ 2013: Carousel Inn

Completed Trip Reports:

The Frump Takes Over the World: Food Edition! A DR with Extra Magic!A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five."

"I Don't Wanna Meet Mickey In a Frumpin' Poncho!"
"SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! It Builds Character and Strength!" A July 2011 TR!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-15-2011, 03:29 PM   #18
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfreak616 View Post
WOOHOO!!!!! YOU STARTED!!!! I already knew that...but now I can be officially excited. :P

I guess we can keep the pic...hehe. How do you want to go about this favorites thing?
just copy and paste the questions i had me and nat answer, then PM me your answers and i'll put them in the post
Old 09-15-2011, 03:57 PM   #19
Merida
DIS Veteran

Subbing, of course! I think it's a little funny that this is your first trip without your mother - I was thinking about it and realized I've never been with any of my immediate family (sans sister and 2 grandparents)!
Old 09-15-2011, 04:11 PM   #20
MarieTheCat24
DIS Veteran

Ok, I'm here. Now, this TR can OFFICIALLY begin.

Can I just say that you are so incredibly lucky to have friends that enjoy Disney as much as you do. I've always wanted to do a friends trip, but none of my friends are really that into it because they are lame. I mean, I love them to death, but they are lame. Frankly, I'm not sure why I allow people who aren't head over heels in love with Disney into my life, but, aside from that one (major) flaw, they're pretty awesome. Anyway, because I cannot embark on a WDW vacation with my own friends, I will be living vicariously through you guys for the rest of eternity. So keep vacationing together and documenting your adventures, even when you're old and it's like Golden Girls: Disney Style. My (vicarious) life is on the line here.

I can't wait for more!
Old 09-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #21
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodrocksluver View Post
I'm sitting at work in my office and literally SCREAMED when I saw this.

Oh my good gravy, I am SO excited!!!!!
I am SO happy that you're looking forward to this! Yayyy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merida View Post
Subbing, of course! I think it's a little funny that this is your first trip without your mother - I was thinking about it and realized I've never been with any of my immediate family (sans sister and 2 grandparents)!
Hooray! Thank you for being here! Haha oh really? I know.. everyone has a different touring style! My Mom has always gone with me on every family or friend trip... and i never went with school... so this was a big difference! But it was very exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieTheCat24 View Post
Ok, I'm here. Now, this TR can OFFICIALLY begin.

Can I just say that you are so incredibly lucky to have friends that enjoy Disney as much as you do. I've always wanted to do a friends trip, but none of my friends are really that into it because they are lame. I mean, I love them to death, but they are lame. Frankly, I'm not sure why I allow people who aren't head over heels in love with Disney into my life, but, aside from that one (major) flaw, they're pretty awesome. Anyway, because I cannot embark on a WDW vacation with my own friends, I will be living vicariously through you guys for the rest of eternity. So keep vacationing together and documenting your adventures, even when you're old and it's like Golden Girls: Disney Style. My (vicarious) life is on the line here.

I can't wait for more!
Heck yes!
Aww thank you! I don't know how I found friends who were just as obsessed as I was, but I am so thankful to have them. I'm sorry your friends don't have the same love for Disney as we all do. I don't know WHAT could be wrong with them! If you ever wanna join in on a frump trip, you just come right on down to the world, ya hear!? And you are ALWAYS welcome to live vicariously through our trip reports. We will do our best to continue traveling there together.
And as far as the Golden Girls comment.... that was brilliant Kristen and I always point out old ladies who are vacationing in Disney together and we're like "THAT'S US IN 60 YEARS!" hahaha Golden Girls: Disney Style. YES!
I am excited to begin!
Old 09-15-2011, 05:00 PM   #22
xoktenox
DIS Veteran

Hi, I'm here! I'm so excited to read this TR! I would love, love, loveeee to go to WDW with a group of my friends! They all think I'm nuts for my love of Disney though so that would probably never happen!

Anyway, can't wait to read more!
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)

Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

Old 09-15-2011, 05:07 PM   #23
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Yay new disney trip report.. Joining in.. going back to read now
Old 09-15-2011, 05:33 PM   #24
Cat0727
I am used to crowds and yielding to others all the time

I'm here and excited to hear all about it! I love reading your trip reports. My first trip without my mom was when I was 19 and my sister was 15, and we went to Disney of course! I don't think she would have let us go anywhere else alone.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:49 PM   #25
therussells08
Roger, Simba One!

Location: ...just beyond the meadows of joy and the valley of contentment!

I'm here! I'm here!

I am SOOOOO excited for this! The frumps are back! YAY! \

More deer faces! More frumpiness! This just couldn't get any better!

I'm thrilled that Kristen became a pin trader too! I started collecting pins in 2007 and I LOVE them! They're addicting!!

Yay, Dan came too! I remember reading about him a lot in the port report so I'm excited to "meet" him!

Last edited by therussells08; 09-15-2011 at 05:55 PM.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:34 PM   #26
21hearts
I <3 Walt Disney World

Another TR? I am so jealous of how many times you've been to WDW this year!

Do your parents want to adopt me? I come with cute kids. lol.

I can't wait to see what happened.

9/26 - MNSSHP with the BFF
10/10-10/11 - Celebrate my little sisters birthday

Old 09-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #27
LionKingDramaQueen
Thirsting for adventure

2nd...or is it 3rd page...already??!! oh well! Atleast I made it over. I've been a lurker on your past TRs...lolz... but I finally decidied to hike up my skirt and review!!! I love your TRs because you're a teen too! I'm 13...so on the other end of the teen spectrum...but still! You still relate on some aspects! Totally subbing!! Keep up the great work!!

~Abbs/Abby

Follow me on twitter: @___hardy (that's three underscores by the way)

"We can just lay back and look at the stars." -Lady Sybil Crawley

All Star Sports 2000~Paradise Pier (Disneyland) 2002~All Star Sports 2003~Pop Century 2005~Wilderness Lodge 2008~French Quarter 2008~All Star Movies 2008~Riverside 2009~French Quarter 2010~French Quarter 2011~French Quarter 2012~Howard Johnson (Disneyland) 2013~Riverside 2013~French Quarter 2014~Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014
Old 09-15-2011, 07:18 PM   #28
Mini Minnie :)
Earning My Ears

I'm so excited for this TR!! It is so awesome that you pulled off getting together once again in the happiest place on earth! You girls are soo lucky I hope you had a magical time like always and I can't wait to read more!

Old 09-15-2011, 07:27 PM   #29
melmar136
DIS Veteran

My daughter introduced me to one of your trip reports and we have been fans of them since. We also went this August and were there some of the days you were. In fact, I really think I saw you one day wearing one of your hidden Mickey dresses! But by the time I turned around to ask my daughter if it was really you, you were gone. We would have loved to meet you and chat about all things Disney Looking forward to reading the rest of the TR!
Old 09-15-2011, 07:50 PM   #30
Tracy161
DIS Veteran

I'm in!!! Sounds like it's gonna be a good one!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: