Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #3526
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post

In one week from today, I'll be packing up my car for an early morning Departure to drive down to Disney.

Hmmmm.... Tempting. I'm not sure what our plans will be, so consider me and the Girl a tentative maybe. I'll have to check with her to see if she wants to do it or has other plans.
We get to meet the girlfriend too? How cool is that!

Old 09-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #3527
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
We get to meet the girlfriend too? How cool is that!
Only if she agrees to come to the meet. I'm still not entirely sure how she's gonna feel about it.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-27-2012, 06:15 PM   #3528
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Only if she agrees to come to the meet. I'm still not entirely sure how she's gonna feel about it.
Oh, she must come! I'd bring my man, but he cannot get away that weekend. If he is still my man next time he will come...
Old 09-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #3529
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Are you planning on coming on Friday for drinks? You could bring her to meet us. It is only a few hours and then she can decide if she wants to spend the entire day with us.

Old 09-27-2012, 06:35 PM   #3530
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramoz View Post
Oh, she must come! I'd bring my man, but he cannot get away that weekend. If he is still my man next time he will come...
Wait how did I miss this?

Old 09-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #3531
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Wait how did I miss this?
I don't think I really mentioned it, so you didn't miss anything.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #3532
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I don't think I really mentioned it, so you didn't miss anything.
Well then I can't wait for you to brîng me up to date!

Old 09-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #3533
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Well then I can't wait for you to brîng me up to date!
For sure! On a side note, I leave for Disney trip #1 in just 1 week, I am getting excited!!!! DD8 and I are going to be packman ghosts for the MNSSHP, she will be pinky and I am gonna be the bad guy ghost...I need to make costumes.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:48 AM   #3534
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Okay, ressies are all booked up for October. We will be staying the first two nights at the Portofino at US/IOA (10th and 11th). Meeting up with DC and company for perhaps a drink on Wednesday and on the 11th for HHN. Friday we move to Caribbean Beach Hotel (got a good rate) for the remainder of the weekend. Can't wait to see you all.
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
Old 09-28-2012, 11:17 AM   #3535
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
He BETTER Come....

And I'm working on it. I think I've had some success so far in the convincing.

Quote:
Are you planning on coming on Friday for drinks? You could bring her to meet us. It is only a few hours and then she can decide if she wants to spend the entire day with us.
I plan to be there. Don't know what her plans are for Friday. Funny thing, her family happened to plan their trip around the same week we'll be down there, so she may prefer to spend the park time while i'm drinking with you guys with the family

Quote:
For sure! On a side note, I leave for Disney trip #1 in just 1 week, I am getting excited!!!! DD8 and I are going to be packman ghosts for the MNSSHP, she will be pinky and I am gonna be the bad guy ghost...I need to make costumes.
Cool. I'm not really dressing up for my MNSSHP on Monday... BUT... I'm leaving myself in exactly 1 week from today. I'm driving down though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse.darcy View Post
Okay, ressies are all booked up for October. We will be staying the first two nights at the Portofino at US/IOA (10th and 11th). Meeting up with DC and company for perhaps a drink on Wednesday and on the 11th for HHN. Friday we move to Caribbean Beach Hotel (got a good rate) for the remainder of the weekend. Can't wait to see you all.
Can't wait! It'll be a blast!

(Anybody else want to join us at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal on the 11th?)
Old 09-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #3536
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
He BETTER Come....
Old 09-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #3537
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall

He BETTER Come....

And I'm working on it. I think I've had some success so far in the convincing.

I plan to be there. Don't know what her plans are for Friday. Funny thing, her family happened to plan their trip around the same week we'll be down there, so she may prefer to spend the park time while i'm drinking with you guys with the family

Cool. I'm not really dressing up for my MNSSHP on Monday... BUT... I'm leaving myself in exactly 1 week from today. I'm driving down though.

Can't wait! It'll be a blast!

(Anybody else want to join us at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal on the 11th?)
Okay, trying this mobile thing. Anyway, DC, she should show at one event. I am thinking Friday is the "safest" and easiest event to socialize at. I think that would be the best. The food and wine event can be a free for all. Lol. Plus, its a limited time event, not open ended.
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
Old 09-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #3538
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Sounds like fun! Cool idea for costumes. Please takes pics and show me on Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse.darcy View Post
Okay, trying this mobile thing. Anyway, DC, she should show at one event. I am thinking Friday is the "safest" and easiest event to socialize at. I think that would be the best. The food and wine event can be a free for all. Lol. Plus, its a limited time event, not open ended.
Exactly what she said!

Old 09-28-2012, 10:20 PM   #3539
MICKEY88
if you keep falling off of the planet...
It might be time for a one piece
100% Male Disney nut!

after the events of the past 72 hours, I might be having more of a positive attitude about personals sites..

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule #11: No pirate shall ever wear a “fanny pack”.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #3540
valree
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY88 View Post
after the events of the past 72 hours, I might be having more of a positive attitude about personals sites..
Now that sounds interesting! Which site was your lucky site?
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: