Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 09:37 PM   #3271
MICKEY88
if you keep falling off of the planet...
It might be time for a one piece
100% Male Disney nut!

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Fanatic25 View Post
OK that sounded bad LOL I promise not to hit anyone in a moment of terror even if they deserve it for scaring me
watch out DC , we have a wild one...LOL you're gonna fit in real well here

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule #11: No pirate shall ever wear a “fanny pack”.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:33 AM   #3272
Disney_Fanatic25
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilinaz

I'm taking 3 online classes, English 101, Theater 100, and Math 93. I dunno what I was thinking though since I haven't been in school since 2007 and that was a trade school(all hands on, very little book work and no gen ed). This online stuff is kinda nice but I do miss being able to go to a real class sometimes.

Although, I do like being able to relax with an adult beverage, dinner, and do class at the same time. Saves me a lot of gas money too. haha.

Speaking of adult beverages *passes out a round of Long Island's and a double shot of rum for the Pyrate* Enjoy!

Hahaha I'm the same way! I HATE when things jump out at me but I love being on the giving end. haha. We used to do a haunted house in my parents garage each year and I used to scare the hell outta the neighborhood kids.
I try not to take online classes. I'm a huge procrastinator and so I never do as well especially math classes. I'm awful at math lol I like a live class. I have one class now that is blended and so part is online and part is in class which is interesting.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-30-2012, 07:51 AM   #3273
shannon1219
DIS Veteran

I just started back to school after being out for many years. We just started back monday.
/ WL MNSSHP- OCT 2006 / POP- JUNE 2007 / FIRST EVER DL TRIP SEPT 2007/ POP- JUNE 2008 / CSR DEC 2008 / POP MNSSHP- OCT 2009/ GADGAD-October 2010/ Off site June 2011/ POP NOV 2011/ POFQ- OCT 2012/ We moved to FL

Old 08-30-2012, 12:17 PM   #3274
Disney_Fanatic25
Mouseketeer

It had been 12 years since I had been in school. Its been a little hard to adjust but I think ill get it down LOL

Old 08-30-2012, 12:53 PM   #3275
DIS_MERI
Mouseketeer

Too funny that so many are taking classes right now, I started back to school this semester after a 4 year break. I have 12 credits, all online (I love online classes).
Old 08-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #3276
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfanjosh3252 View Post
Lol. I still curious about the 'parties.'
I still say I'm gonna let Lala explain the party. I'm not sure i could do it justice.

Plus, not sure if enough people are interested to make it worthwhile for her.

Quote:
I just hope I don't lash out and get arrested for hitting whoever jumps out at me LOL I did that when I was 8 ( lashed out not arrested)
Quote:
OK that sounded bad LOL I promise not to hit anyone in a moment of terror even if they deserve it for scaring me
Lashing out and hitting the scareactors... BAD!

also... Looks like the site was finally updated with information on all the houses and scarezones today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY88 View Post
watch out DC , we have a wild one...LOL you're gonna fit in real well here
Compared to some of the characters we have around here, she may still need to work a little harder if she want's to get called a wild one. Right now it's more like the tame side of normal in this place.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #3277
Disney_Fanatic25
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall

I still say I'm gonna let Lala explain the party. I'm not sure i could do it justice.

Plus, not sure if enough people are interested to make it worthwhile for her.

Lashing out and hitting the scareactors... BAD!

also... Looks like the site was finally updated with information on all the houses and scarezones today!

Compared to some of the characters we have around here, she may still need to work a little harder if she want's to get called a wild one. Right now it's more like the tame side of normal in this place.
The walking dead!!! I love that show. I'm going to HAVE to go now LOL I wont hit any scareactors I promise. Ill just scream my head off lol

Yes I'm pretty normal sorry LOL although the week before the meetup ill have taken three midterms and turned in 3 papers so who knows! I may be a little wild LOL

Party?? I want to know about the party!

Old 08-30-2012, 03:49 PM   #3278
DCTooTall

Quote:
The walking dead!!! I love that show. I'm going to HAVE to go now LOL I wont hit any scareactors I promise. Ill just scream my head off lol

Yes I'm pretty normal sorry LOL although the week before the meetup ill have taken three midterms and turned in 3 papers so who knows! I may be a little wild LOL

Party?? I want to know about the party!
Done. I'll expect you there.

FYI, I got an express pass for HHN since I've heard lines can get pretty long pretty fast (like, 2hr lines into the houses), and since it's further in the month than I went last year, I'm not taking any chances.

PM me and I may be able to hook you up on the actual HHN ticket itself.

And as for the Party.... LALA!! You got peeps wanting to know details and if we are doing this thing. (Diva, Don't know how often Lala gets over here, so you may want to ping her and have her check the thread.)
Old 08-30-2012, 04:17 PM   #3279
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
we have characters here ??

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
Old 08-30-2012, 04:53 PM   #3280
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY88 View Post
we have characters here ??
Just off the top of my head, We have a pirate, a Prince, A Diva, and several princesses.....

I think we qualify, don't you?
Old 08-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #3281
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
Just off the top of my head, We have a pirate, a Prince, A Diva, and several princesses.....

I think we qualify, don't you?
maybe

Old 08-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #3282
bluedevilinaz
DIS Veteran

*sigh* I just lost another friend. She passed away last night. I'm gonna go dig myself a hole and go lay in it for awhile...
Old 08-30-2012, 07:11 PM   #3283
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilinaz View Post
*sigh* I just lost another friend. She passed away last night. I'm gonna go dig myself a hole and go lay in it for awhile...

Sorry for your loss, it is never easy.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #3284
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

DC, My dates for October are the 11th- 15th. I am not sure about the time since I do not have a flight yet.

Old 08-30-2012, 07:55 PM   #3285
Disney_Fanatic25
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilinaz
I'm so sorry to hear that. Losing someone is always hard.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: