Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 10:23 AM   #3166
MarkF0wle
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortholablady View Post
Hi everyone! Nice relaxing weekend. Started with a birthday celebration with 7 of my closest girlfriends on Friday night. All I wanted for my birthday was some time with my friends. We all hung out on my porch. It was great.
Looking forward to meeting everyone in Oct. with my friend Meg and brother Tim.
Cathy
Happy Birthday.

Disney's All-Star Sports / Disney Dream Cruise / Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort - April 2015
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort - May 2014 | Disney's Old Key West Resort - May 2013
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort - May 2012 | Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa - May 2011, August 2010, August 2008 | Bahama Bay Resort - August 2006
Resident's Inn - August 2002 | Double Tree Resort - August 2004, August 2001, August 1999, August 1997 | Fantasy Villas - August 1996, August 1993, April 1991
Old 08-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #3167
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
Hey guys!

Just wanted to let ya all know that we are leaving for the world in the morning. I will scout out all the best places for adult beverages for the October meet and update as necessary. Hope everyone has a great week!
Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludari View Post
Just read about the October meet and too bad for me I'll be at WDW the week before for the Tower of Terror 5K and 10-miler and a month later for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon. Have a great time everyone I'm looking forward to seeing some great pictures.
Pictures? That would require being sober enough to operate a camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY88 View Post
saw this posted on facebook on a disney singles group

http://youtu.be/QtE-4gLRynM
Thank god we aren't that nuts.... otherwise I'd be worried about the party we were thinking of planning for the meet.

Also... am I the only one who noticed Cruella seemed to enjoy spreading her legs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfanjosh3252 View Post
Alright. Looks like I'm going 10/8-10/13. Then staying off site by Universal for a day at IoA
I'm headed to Halloween Horror Nights on the 11th if you'd like to join us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilinaz View Post
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0055NWNOS/?tag=047-20 Too bad it won't be allowed into Disney. LMAO I am totally buying one! We need a Vegas meet up sometime in the spring so I have an excuse to buy it. haha
Oooooo...Sexy....

Quote:
Do we have a Facebook page? If not, would everyone be interested in one?
I've heard there is a Facebook Disney Singles group, but we don't specifically have one from this crowd. I'm not even on Facebook anymore so I can't say I have any interest in creating one.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-20-2012, 02:45 PM   #3168
jagfanjosh3252
#1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

I already have a group of friends going to HHN on the 14th DC
Old 08-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #3169
MICKEY88
if you keep falling off of the planet...
It might be time for a one piece
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
Also... am I the only one who noticed Cruella seemed to enjoy spreading her legs? .
that is the main reason I shared..LOL I've always been a fan of Tyra

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule #11: No pirate shall ever wear a “fanny pack”.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:06 PM   #3170
DCTooTall

Quote:
that is the main reason I shared..LOL I've always been a fan of Tyra

Old 08-20-2012, 04:10 PM   #3171
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:

I should have said the main reason I shared it was because I knew you would notice..

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
Old 08-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #3172
DCTooTall

Quote:
I should have said the main reason I shared it was because I knew you would notice..
RRRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggght.... Somehow I don't believe you.

Old 08-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #3173
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
RRRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggght.... Somehow I don't believe you.

hey think what you want, these are your words " Also... am I the only one who noticed Cruella seemed to enjoy spreading her legs? "

Old 08-20-2012, 04:33 PM   #3174
DCTooTall

Quote:
hey think what you want, these are your words " Also... am I the only one who noticed Cruella seemed to enjoy spreading her legs? "
Hey, I'm not claiming to be innocent. it would be a totally lost argument for anyone who knows me.... or honestly, has even just browsed thru the Singles forum for the past couple years.

But i doubt the ONLY reason you posted it was for me.
Old 08-20-2012, 05:59 PM   #3175
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm not even on Facebook anymore so I can't say I have any interest in creating one.
You left Facecrack? I didn't even get the memo. . .
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
Old 08-20-2012, 06:12 PM   #3176
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse.darcy View Post
You left Facecrack? I didn't even get the memo. . .
I finally deleted it around the beginning of the year. I even shot out a couple general "Guys, Deleting my facebook account" status updates that I let marrinate for a bit before actually clicking the delete button.

The fact you never saw it just goes to show my reasoning was sound. Facebook kept changing things, and deciding for you what you wanted to see, that ultimately the time and effort I had to put into it to get any value from it was starting to greatly exceed any value I was receiving. [When I need to spend a couple hours each week tweeking my settings to get it back to what I want to do, or to ensure it's not linking to an outside site or sharing stuff I don't want it sent.... and all I get in return is the occasional picture update from a friend, or a life update from someone I know...not simply a 'went to the store. people are idiots' level update, but more like a 'got a new job! yay!!' level update... It's just not worth spending the time/effort for so little back]

To be honest, other than the once in a blue moon sweepstakes I can't enter because I don't have a FB account, I really haven't missed it one bit.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #3177
valree
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortholablady View Post
Hi everyone! Nice relaxing weekend. Started with a birthday celebration with 7 of my closest girlfriends on Friday night. All I wanted for my birthday was some time with my friends. We all hung out on my porch. It was great.
Looking forward to meeting everyone in Oct. with my friend Meg and brother Tim.
Cathy
Happy birthday!!!

Quote:
Alright. Looks like I'm going 10/8-10/13. Then staying off site by Universal for a day at IoA
Where did you end up booking? Did you try DVC?

Last edited by valree; 08-20-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old 08-21-2012, 07:10 PM   #3178
ortholablady
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramoz View Post
It was a rainy weekend here, but good! Happy birthday!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkF0wle View Post

Happy Birthday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valree View Post
Happy birthday!!!

Where did you end up booking? Did you try DVC?
Thanks All!!
Old 08-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #3179
DIS_MERI
Mouseketeer

Is it sad that I am considering changing my trip dates so that we can try out the new Be Our Guest quick service? The TS doesn't appeal that much, honestly, but the quick service sounds interesting

Still haven't told the kiddos about the planned trip in November (well, I actually have teased them about it and they don't realize it lol), but they started school last week and I started taking 12 credit hours this week (all online, but still killer with the homeschooling). My biggest concern was making sure I didn't have any big projects due during my Disney trip, lol. Can't wait to hear about all the upcoming trips
Old 08-22-2012, 07:22 AM   #3180
DefLepard
<3 Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIS_MERI View Post
Still haven't told the kiddos about the planned trip in November (well, I actually have teased them about it and they don't realize it lol)
You should make one of those "Surprise..We are going to Walt Disney World, right now!!!" videos

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: