Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 08:53 AM   #3061
LaLalovesWDW
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoff View Post
That's great that things worked out for you. Have fun at 'Bourne'!

So, a co-worker came by yesterday and asked if I would like to go to Disney in October with a group from work. Turns out it is the same weekend as the meet. So I might be doing two trips that month. Have to see how finances go. He also mentioned that there are no rooms available thru DVC.

Woohoo! That would be great if you could come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
Something told me this crowd might enjoy this.....

Seriously.... Sometimes I scare even myself....

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...3&postcount=53
You are a messs...definitely gave me a smile this early in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ondori View Post
As for the loaning money topic, I decided a while ago that loaning money to friends is not worth the stress. I have given money to friends as a gift, no loan involved. And that's the only way I do it.
So right you are... the stress definitely wasn't worth it. And the biggest irony of it all is now SHE isn't speaking to ME! LOL... so, whatever....

Good morning ladies, gents, pirates, and princesses! I hope you had a fantastic evening. it's HUMP-day! My 2nd favorite holiday (besides payday...lol). T minus 7 days before sending the child off to Grandma's to Florida for the rest of the summer.... Woooo! I.can.not.wait! I miss happy hour...

Fun day trips - 1978 and 1986 * Offsite - 1990 * Offsite - 2002 * CBR - Christmas Week 2004 * CBR - December 2010* AKV - May 2011* WDW Dolphin Dec 2011* *CBR~Aug 2012* *CBR~Aug 2013*SSR ~ Dec 2013* *SSR ~ April/May 2014*

Just Me ,DD , and DK
Old 08-08-2012, 10:43 AM   #3062
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLalovesWDW View Post
You are a messs...definitely gave me a smile this early in the morning.
I aim to please!

It's kinda sad, I saw the post about "InebriaNATIONS", and somehow the Magic Journey's song just popped into my head. I mentioned that to someone and how I could see it fitting into some lyrics to that tune, and they told me to just do it.

So I did.

Quote:
So right you are... the stress definitely wasn't worth it. And the biggest irony of it all is now SHE isn't speaking to ME! LOL... so, whatever....

Good morning ladies, gents, pirates, and princesses! I hope you had a fantastic evening. it's HUMP-day! My 2nd favorite holiday (besides payday...lol). T minus 7 days before sending the child off to Grandma's to Florida for the rest of the summer.... Woooo! I.can.not.wait! I miss happy hour...
Ah HUMP-day.... I miss HUMP-Day....
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #3063
MICKEY88
if you keep falling off of the planet...
It might be time for a one piece
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:

Good Afternoon Beautiful !!

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule #11: No pirate shall ever wear a ďfanny packĒ.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vesselĖ head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #3064
1Grumpy9
DIS Veteran

I am going to have great a week and a half of not having a boss in the office!!! He is going on vacation and we can relax!!!!

I am ready for the weekend already...LOL!!! If the bartender could pass a drink this way, I wouldn't pass it up...LOL!!!

We Can't Be Stuck on the Stairs Again TR

Old 08-08-2012, 02:07 PM   #3065
charliebrown
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Got my mickey mail today!

Can't wait!

Old 08-08-2012, 02:31 PM   #3066
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Grumpy9 View Post
I am going to have great a week and a half of not having a boss in the office!!! He is going on vacation and we can relax!!!!

I am ready for the weekend already...LOL!!! If the bartender could pass a drink this way, I wouldn't pass it up...LOL!!!
My boss did the vacation last week....

...even though he's back this week, not much has changed.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #3067
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Grumpy9 View Post

from the looks of the first sentence you've already started drinking

if I sail The Black Pearl across the river can I join you for a drink

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vesselĖ head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:54 PM   #3068
jagfanjosh3252
#1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

They need to release AP discounts for October. Thinking of either AoA, Pop, or one of the Port Orleans. Would love BW. But unless I can snag a good deal from DVC rental. I don't think I can get 5 days for less than my budget ($500)
Old 08-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #3069
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfanjosh3252 View Post
They need to release AP discounts for October. Thinking of either AoA, Pop, or one of the Port Orleans. Would love BW. But unless I can snag a good deal from DVC rental. I don't think I can get 5 days for less than my budget ($500)
They JUST released the Military Discounts today that start in October, so maybe the AP discounts will be coming soon.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #3070
charliebrown

Mickey 88, how long did it take your car to be pirated out?
do you have any more pics?

Old 08-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #3071
valree
Mouseketeer

Itís Wendesday and I already need a drink. Is anyone pouring tonight? Heck, with the way this week is going, I'd even take a tall glass of lemonade.

I havenít properly introduced myself on this thread. Iím Valerie, 36, living in northern VA. Iíve only been to one meet and that was back in October 2010. I met Sha (who I havenít seen around here in a long time!), DFD, and a few others at HDDR.

Wish I could be at the October meet, but I plan on going in November during Veteranís Day weekend. Iíd love to find out what local meets will take place in the future as well!
Old 08-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #3072
DisneydaveCT
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by valree View Post
Itís Wendesday and I already need a drink. Is anyone pouring tonight? Heck, with the way this week is going, I'd even take a tall glass of lemonade.

I havenít properly introduced myself on this thread. Iím Valerie, 36, living in northern VA. Iíve only been to one meet and that was back in October 2010. I met Sha (who I havenít seen around here in a long time!), DFD, and a few others at HDDR.

Wish I could be at the October meet, but I plan on going in November during Veteranís Day weekend. Iíd love to find out what local meets will take place in the future as well!
Hi Valree...I'm sorry to hear you are having a bad week...but having lived in Fairfax, I know how tough life in NOVA can be at times.
A Very Memorable Magical Moment: Scoring a Hole-in-One at Disney's LBV #7, 9/25/06

FUTURE TRIPS: November 18-25 at OKW & SSR. .
PREVIOUS TRIPS: 25+ trips to WDW since 1972 with stays at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Boardwalk, Carribean Beach, Contemporary; Dixie Landings, Grand Floridian, Old Key West, Polynesian, Port Orleans, Saratoga Springs Resort, & Villas at Wilderness Lodge.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:46 PM   #3073
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
this is the newest version of the Black Pearl

Old 08-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #3074
LaLalovesWDW
DIS Veteran

good morning fine folks... I can't wait to start my weekend tomorrow!! WOOHOO! What are you all up to this weekend?? I think I may take a drive out to Lancaster tomorrow and do a lil Amish home goods shopping. Yeah, fun right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by valree View Post

Hey Valerie !! I hope your week gets better, just a couple more hours until the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
OMG, that picture with the kids is killing me! LOLOLOL

Fun day trips - 1978 and 1986 * Offsite - 1990 * Offsite - 2002 * CBR - Christmas Week 2004 * CBR - December 2010* AKV - May 2011* WDW Dolphin Dec 2011* *CBR~Aug 2012* *CBR~Aug 2013*SSR ~ Dec 2013* *SSR ~ April/May 2014*

Just Me ,DD , and DK
Old 08-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #3075
charliebrown

Quote:

OMG, that picture with the kids is killing me! LOLOLOL

Thanks... It took me FOREVER to find a gif that showed how I was feeling, despite having about 100 already saved on my computer for any emotion or event that may arise.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: