Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 12:23 PM   #2386
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
I'll take pretty much anything on the menu there. I usually end up having at least 4 or 5 of them a trip and seldom do more than 1 of a single flavor.
I love the avocado margarita, in fact I will be in Epcot in a couple weeks and surely will have a few!
Old 05-11-2012, 12:29 PM   #2387
MICKEY88
if you keep falling off of the planet...
It might be time for a one piece
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
You know, There are much less expensive ways than staying in a onsite princess room to see Fireworks every night when you go to bed
I was thinking pretty much the same thing, but you beat me to it.

I'm guessing she just hasn't spent time with the right Prince or Pyrate..

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule #11: No pirate shall ever wear a “fanny pack”.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #2388
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramoz View Post
I love the avocado margarita, in fact I will be in Epcot in a couple weeks and surely will have a few!
Something I've discovered.... a La Cava Margarita (or 2) followed by a ride on maelstrom is WAY more enjoyable than it has any right to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY88 View Post

guess not...
Old 05-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #2389
NJDiva
NJDiva Boo Boo

Quote:

ok, both of you have issues!
and for the record I don't think there is the right Prince or Pyrate for me....just sayin'...

Old 05-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #2390
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDiva View Post
and for the record I don't think there is the right Prince or Pyrate for me....just sayin'...
Princess then?

And we never said a right "Long term" Prince or Pyrate. I'm sure there is one out there that could provide some fireworks without the long-term headaches.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #2391
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'll take pretty much anything on the menu there. I usually end up having at least 4 or 5 of them a trip and seldom do more than 1 of a single flavor.
It doesn't take much to convince me. I think I might try more than one the next time I am there

Quote:
I will need to try that one.

Quote:
You will find your Prince or Pyrate. There really are some fantastic guys out there. Good luck!

Old 05-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #2392
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
even with issues, the Prince is one of the best guys you'll ever meet.. me... well I'm The Pyrate, and ya know ya love me..

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #2393
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
even with issues, the Prince is one of the best guys you'll ever meet.. me... well I'm The Pyrate, and ya know ya love me..
I personally have never met the prince, but can say that despite his pirate ways the Pyrate is a good guy! But still The Pyrate.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #2394
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
I personally have never met the prince, but can say that despite his pirate ways the Pyrate is a good guy! But still The Pyrate.
geez, I thought ya promised not to tell anyone I was A GOOD GUY...

Old 05-11-2012, 08:24 PM   #2395
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
How are you princess, are you going to try to make the east coast meet this summer

Old 05-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #2396
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
How are you princess, are you going to try to make the east coast meet this summer
I don't know, running really low on vacation time, but i'll be at the Oct meet no doubt!
Old 05-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #2397
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
I don't know, running really low on vacation time, but i'll be at the Oct meet no doubt!
unfortunately I don't think I'll be making the OCtober meet, unless I move to orlando by then, otherwise I'm looking at a december visit to florida

Old 05-11-2012, 09:35 PM   #2398
NJDiva
NJDiva Boo Boo

Quote:
Princess then?

OMG!!NO!

And we never said a right "Long term" Prince or Pyrate. I'm sure there is one out there that could provide some fireworks without the long-term headaches.
OK seriously??

Old 05-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #2399
ahoff
DIS Veteran

Happy Friday! Almost Saturday! Was just thinking how, if plans had worked out, I would have been at DW last weekend. But had plenty to do here so things worked out well. Hope everyone has a great weekend, and happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!
Old 05-11-2012, 11:16 PM   #2400
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoff View Post
Happy Friday! Almost Saturday! Was just thinking how, if plans had worked out, I would have been at DW last weekend. But had plenty to do here so things worked out well. Hope everyone has a great weekend, and happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!
Glad to hear the weekend is good, and thanks for the Mother's day props!! I am ready for Disney, but will take galveston tomorrow, especially because I am doing moody gardens! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: