Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #1636
NJDiva
NJDiva Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfan63 View Post
Hi,

Hope everyone here had a great Christmas and New Year. My medical issues of last January (i.e., gallbladder removal) behind me, I had very quiet holidays. I turned on the TV at 11:57 pm 12/31/2011 and think Dick Clark should pack it in. On January 4, 2012 I noted ("celebrated" is far too strong a word) three years without a date. The day before I gave back some of my vacation days at work, and remain with May 14-18 free. I understand that there is something planned for May, 2012. Anyway, good to be back.

Jim
well the NE Divas will be meeting the first week of May, other than that I'm not sure what else we have going on. last year we stepped out in style and had dinner at V&A and it was wonderful....not sure how to top that this year...
Glad to hear you're doing better, come hang on the boards with us, we'll keep you amused!

Old 01-06-2012, 09:11 PM   #1637
DisneydaveCT
DIS Veteran

Hello fellow Dis'ers. I haven't been here lately due to my move keeping me busy. And for those who also know me on FB, the move has not gone well. The good news? I am one week away from my first weekend at WDW since becoming a Florida resident.
A Very Memorable Magical Moment: Scoring a Hole-in-One at Disney's LBV #7, 9/25/06

FUTURE TRIPS: November 18-25 at OKW & SSR. .
PREVIOUS TRIPS: 25+ trips to WDW since 1972 with stays at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Boardwalk, Carribean Beach, Contemporary; Dixie Landings, Grand Floridian, Old Key West, Polynesian, Port Orleans, Saratoga Springs Resort, & Villas at Wilderness Lodge.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #1638
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneydaveCT View Post
Hello fellow Dis'ers. I haven't been here lately due to my move keeping me busy. And for those who also know me on FB, the move has not gone well. The good news? I am one week away from my first weekend at WDW since becoming a Florida resident.
Moves can be tough. Have fun at WDW when you get down there. That place has a way of making a lot of things better.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #1639
TexasDisneyBelle
Love the PRINCESS; appreciate the WENCH. ;)

Hello from WDW! I'm sitting on my balcony overlooking the golf course. Heading out to downtown Disney later. I can already hear the Ghirardelli sundae calling my name.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:45 PM   #1640
ortholablady
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDisneyBelle View Post
Hello from WDW! I'm sitting on my balcony overlooking the golf course. Heading out to downtown Disney later. I can already hear the Ghirardelli sundae calling my name.
That's awesome! How's the weather? I'll be down there in 3 weeks, can't wait!
Old 01-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #1641
wdwtheplacetobe
A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes....

Quote:
Is your Honey with you? Are you down for the race? Did you see CoasterAddict?

Have a Blast!
Married 10/10/07 at 10:10am in Disney's Wedding Pavilion!

Old 01-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #1642
Disneyfan71
Paging Mr. Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring.

Hope everyone had a good New Year. I've been away for a while and now back. Just a lot of personal things in my life going on. But I have started a photography business so that's a good thing I am very excited about it too.

1983,1986, 1987,88,95: Off site

Old 01-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #1643
DisneydaveCT
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I'm jealous about the view, but I did get to spend time on a golf course in Florida today.
A Very Memorable Magical Moment: Scoring a Hole-in-One at Disney's LBV #7, 9/25/06

PREVIOUS TRIPS: 25+ trips to WDW since 1972 with stays at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Boardwalk, Carribean Beach, Contemporary; Dixie Landings, Grand Floridian, Old Key West, Polynesian, Port Orleans, Saratoga Springs Resort, & Villas at Wilderness Lodge.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:16 PM   #1644
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Have a great time! WDW is a magical place. Have fun.

Old 01-07-2012, 10:51 PM   #1645
NJDiva
NJDiva Boo Boo

Quote:
have some chocolate for me!! I so wish I was there with you....any dragonberry around???

Old 01-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #1646
taramoz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OMG I didn't know you were going, so lucky! Have fun...
Old 01-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #1647
disneypryncess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So jealous!! Have a great time!!!
Old 01-08-2012, 07:15 PM   #1648
NJDiva
NJDiva Boo Boo

ok you crazy single people....
since we have all kinds of ADD with regard to topics, I'm gonna bring you all back to one very important one.....OUR DISNEY MEET UP! so we've sort of decided it should be during F&W and MNSSHP....and that's it. take a look at your schedules and check your availability....I figure if we start planning now, it won't be so hard fiscally to make this happen....what do ya say??

Old 01-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #1649
stitch1986
Stitch Lvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDiva View Post
ok you crazy single people....
since we have all kinds of ADD with regard to topics, I'm gonna bring you all back to one very important one.....OUR DISNEY MEET UP! so we've sort of decided it should be during F&W and MNSSHP....and that's it. take a look at your schedules and check your availability....I figure if we start planning now, it won't be so hard fiscally to make this happen....what do ya say??
ooo I am available cause I will be down there by then

hello everyone! been awhile due to finalizing things with move that is in 24 days!

"Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten, eeh" Stitch from Lilo and Stitch
Old 01-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #1650
DisneydaveCT
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitch1986 View Post
ooo I am available cause I will be down there by then

hello everyone! been awhile due to finalizing things with move that is in 24 days!
Good Luck with your move. I am now unpacking from my move to Tallahassee this past week.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: