Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #76
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

We video taped a trip in 2003. It was great fun. We had a meal at Goofy's Kitchen and Goofy was trying to make my son laugh. No matter what he did Loren played him off. Goofy was patient though and kept doing things like wiping Loren's mouth until he finally got him to laugh. These are great memories to go back and look at.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #77
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

A video camera would be cool! Those two look really nice-it's amazing how small things like that are these days. I always used to want one myself since we took home videos on our early trips but I decided I wouldn't use it enough outside of WDW. So I just settle for my regular camera that has video on it.
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #78
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
We video taped a trip in 2003. It was great fun. We had a meal at Goofy's Kitchen and Goofy was trying to make my son laugh. No matter what he did Loren played him off. Goofy was patient though and kept doing things like wiping Loren's mouth until he finally got him to laugh. These are great memories to go back and look at.
Awwwww... that's such a great memory and to have it ON VIDEO! This is one reason why I want one. I've already missed so many great moments on my other trips with my camera and I think with a camcorder will make it more likely those moments will be redeemed. Though, the best memories are those saved in thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
A video camera would be cool! Those two look really nice-it's amazing how small things like that are these days. I always used to want one myself since we took home videos on our early trips but I decided I wouldn't use it enough outside of WDW. So I just settle for my regular camera that has video on it.
I know right! Nano-technology is just so prominent these days, love it! (: Yeah, I most likely won't use it outside of WDW, though I may take it out for the school trips I'm taking... I think it's a good investment either way Though the video mode on the camera works fairly well too, I just want nicer videos lol (:
PlutosRHM55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #79
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

I second the video camera idea Timmy.

Kaitlin: Lover of 5 Seconds of Summer, One Direction, Jonas, and Concerts
WDW: 5/03, 4/06, 12/06, 7/09, 8/10, 6/14, 7/14 DLR: Too Many To Count DCL: 1/07, 7/09, 8/11, 8/12, 6/14 DLP: 6/13
WDWJonasGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 05:30 PM   #80
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
Awwwww... that's such a great memory and to have it ON VIDEO! This is one reason why I want one. I've already missed so many great moments on my other trips with my camera and I think with a camcorder will make it more likely those moments will be redeemed. Though, the best memories are those saved in thought

I know right! Nano-technology is just so prominent these days, love it! (: Yeah, I most likely won't use it outside of WDW, though I may take it out for the school trips I'm taking... I think it's a good investment either way Though the video mode on the camera works fairly well too, I just want nicer videos lol (:

We were there celebrating Kody's birthday and they spelled her name wrong. Even after I had called numerous times to make sure that the cake was going to be right. When the Mad Hatter realized that Kody's name was spelled right he made a big deal out of it. He ran to the kitchen and got a tube of icing and fixed it from a C to a K. He almost made it seem intentional so it was all okay. Had he of not done that we would have had a sad little girl on our hands.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:31 AM   #81
PlutosRHM55

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWJonasGirl View Post
I second the video camera idea Timmy.
Thanks Kaitlin! I'm definitely using one (:

Quote:
We were there celebrating Kody's birthday and they spelled her name wrong. Even after I had called numerous times to make sure that the cake was going to be right. When the Mad Hatter realized that Kody's name was spelled right he made a big deal out of it. He ran to the kitchen and got a tube of icing and fixed it from a C to a K. He almost made it seem intentional so it was all okay. Had he of not done that we would have had a sad little girl on our hands.
Awwww... that's so funny. I love it when characters really get involved and make for some very magical experiences. I can only imagine how the Mad Hatter reacted
Old 10-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #82
kaoden39
Hugs

If you get the chance to sit at Coca Cola Corner and watch the Mad Hatter lead Alice and others in a game of musical chairs do it. It is a great fun thing to watch.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #83
PlutosRHM55

Quote:
If you get the chance to sit at Coca Cola Corner and watch the Mad Hatter lead Alice and others in a game of musical chairs do it. It is a great fun thing to watch.
I've heard about that... maybe I'll end up participating instead lol
Old 10-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #84
StephaniexMarie
Have a zip a dee doo dah day!

Hi Timmy! Long time no talk. I love your PTR though. The Lion King poster pictures were very nice! I'm a bad Disney fan, I know, but...I've never seen it before. I saw it on Broadway when I was 5 though, just not the movie! About your school trip, I love Manhattan but I'd go with Quebec! It's not like you get the opportunity to go there everyday. We need to catch up REAAAAALLY soon, I've missed talking to you!!
Port Orleans Riverside (3/2012, 11/2012)
Polynesian Resort (11/2011, 7/2012, 3/2013)
Wilderness Lodge (7/2012)
Art of Animation (3/2013, 11/2013)
Saratoga Springs (7/2013)
Coronado Springs (11/2013, 1/2014)

Follow me on Instagram - stephaniexmarie
StephaniexMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #85
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

Hi Timmy!! It's been a while since I last posted on here.

WDW: 5/03, 4/06, 12/06, 7/09, 8/10, 6/14, 7/14 DLR: Too Many To Count DCL: 1/07, 7/09, 8/11, 8/12, 6/14 DLP: 6/13
Old 10-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #86
PlutosRHM55

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephaniexMarie View Post
Hi Timmy! Long time no talk. I love your PTR though. The Lion King poster pictures were very nice! I'm a bad Disney fan, I know, but...I've never seen it before. I saw it on Broadway when I was 5 though, just not the movie! About your school trip, I love Manhattan but I'd go with Quebec! It's not like you get the opportunity to go there everyday. We need to catch up REAAAAALLY soon, I've missed talking to you!!
Hi Stephanie! Oh my gosh it has been forever. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Thanks (: Oh you MUST see the Lion King, the BEST Disney movie EVER! But you got to see the Broadway version and I REALLY want to see that *jealous* So that makes up for it. Yeah, that was my #1 choice, Quebec, Manhattan second choice... I'm supposed to be finding out next week or the week after. Depends on how long it takes my teachers to sort us out.

We really do... we still need to talk about that tumblr we were going to put together! *gasp*

Quote:
Hi Timmy!! It's been a while since I last posted on here.
Hi Kaitlin! It's okay, I haven't updated in awhile, but I'll update as soon as I can, once I've caught up on my TRs
Old 10-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #87
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

Okay Timmy. I had my sweet 16 earlier this year.

Old 10-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #88
PlutosRHM55

Quote:
Okay Timmy. I had my sweet 16 earlier this year.
I know, because your ticker says you are having you 17th birthday in 7 months (:
Old 10-23-2011, 11:25 AM   #89
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

Hey Timmy!! Let me know if you need help with anything that involves Disneyland.

Old 10-23-2011, 01:46 PM   #90
PlutosRHM55

Quote:
Hey Timmy!! Let me know if you need help with anything that involves Disneyland.
Thanks Kaitlin! I'm pretty good right though. (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: