Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2011, 08:13 AM   #121
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Megan was just fine! Rachel used to be the exact same way! Lisa is a chatterbox and looked just like me walking around and talking (of course, I usually do it because I am multitasking)!

You mean...you wouldn't ....gasp....HELP ME CLEAN???? I thought you were my friend! Okay, I need house cleaned, yard work, new floors, painting, general maintenance...BRING MOM!!!

Charleston will probably have to be without us, BUT we will be here on both ends of the trip if you want! One more TR, then I must wake up my Princess for PT...poor sleepy sweetie!!
I am your friend, just HATE cleaning! maybe you can twist my arm a little bit!
because I'm not bringing mom! love her and all but she couldn't handle the summer heat there.
and yes you are invited to Charleston, we will work it out so you can come down!

can you believe 30 days we will all be on our plane going to our Happy Place! and 31 one days until we finally get to meet and give some real hugs instead of these

will try to get costume photos up today, I promise!

Old 09-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #122
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
because I'm not bringing mom! love her and all but she couldn't handle the summer heat there.
and yes you are invited to Charleston, we will work it out so you can come down!

can you believe 30 days we will all be on our plane going to our Happy Place! and 31 one days until we finally get to meet and give some real hugs instead of these

I hope that someone will be there to take pics of the moment when you finally get to meet eachother.

I am totally counting down with you both - this will be a trip with some amazing memories for some fantastic people.

D~
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-13-2011, 08:55 AM   #123
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
I hope that someone will be there to take pics of the moment when you finally get to meet eachother.

I am totally counting down with you both - this will be a trip with some amazing memories for some fantastic people.

D~
thanks D just can hardly wait!
hopefully there will be someone to do that too sure there will be lots of pictures that night and week!

Old 09-13-2011, 09:00 AM   #124
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Yay!!! I can't wait to see!

D~
Old 09-13-2011, 09:02 AM   #125
VBAndrea
DIS Veteran

Quote:
PLEASE DO!!! Lisa told me VB stands for Virginia Beach..next party at YOUR house!!!
Come on over! I already asked Lisa where you lived -- I was hoping you were just over the border, but no such luck.

FYI, I have read parts of your PTR oodles of times, but I can never master making it through the entire report and I can't even recall if ever commented or not. Lisa informs me when something exciting happens -- I think she was happier about Rachel playing at HOB more so than anyone else! I did just watch the reveal video for the first time (*wiping tears from eyes*).

Quote:
I will do anything but CLEAN.....sorry! no I'm not, if you want a clean house I could bring my mom, she LOVES to clean house, do yard work
we will work out all the details, maybe few days, then all go to Charleston for a couple days and then back a couple more days before we head down to Atlanta!
Charleston will be too hot for your mother -- send her my way while you are in Charleston. And speaking of yard work -- rotten thing is I finally raked the yard and picked up hundreds of post storm pinecones b/c dh said he would mow after work ~ wouldn't you know it rained and now I am going to have to mow today! GRRRRR!!!!

DH DS 11 DD 9

Old 09-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #126
im4kycats
Mouseketeer

Quote:

D~

Maybe you should bribe a PhotoPass guy to go with you!

Blessed - I'm another that has been reading your PTR. I've not made it all the way through either because I always end up with tears in my eyes. My kids have gotten even more random hugs than usual and I believe they are starting to think that mom is losing it!

I'll be there the same week as you and at the same resort as Lisa. I hope you all have a wonderful experience - you certainly deserve it!

Me DH DS (15) DD (9)

1992 - Disneymoon at CBR; 2010 - Easter in the World at CBR; 2011 - MNSSHP at POFQ; 2012 - 20th Anniversary at AoA; 2013 - Adults to BWI; 2014 - Cars Suite at AoA
Old 09-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #127
babynala
DIS Veteran

I'm all caught up on your PTR and I just wanted to say Happy Belated Birthday. Also, I'm glad Megan had a great first day at middle school, that must be a very big adjustment. Thanks for sharing the pages from your scrapbook. You've captured such wonderful memories.

We too got our luggage tags from Disney so I know our trip is getting close. I'm hoping that we can meet up sometime during our trips to DW. Sorry I haven't responded to your PM yet (I don't know what I'm waiting for).

Liz

Old 09-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #128
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
Come on over! I already asked Lisa where you lived -- I was hoping you were just over the border, but no such luck.

FYI, I have read parts of your PTR oodles of times, but I can never master making it through the entire report and I can't even recall if ever commented or not. Lisa informs me when something exciting happens -- I think she was happier about Rachel playing at HOB more so than anyone else! I did just watch the reveal video for the first time (*wiping tears from eyes*).

Charleston will be too hot for your mother -- send her my way while you are in Charleston. And speaking of yard work -- rotten thing is I finally raked the yard and picked up hundreds of post storm pinecones b/c dh said he would mow after work ~ wouldn't you know it rained and now I am going to have to mow today! GRRRRR!!!!
anything over 75 is too hot for my mom! sorry you have to mow the lawn afterall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by im4kycats View Post

Blessed - I'm another that has been reading your PTR. I've not made it all the way through either because I always end up with tears in my eyes. My kids have gotten even more random hugs than usual and I believe they are starting to think that mom is losing it!

I'll be there the same week as you and at the same resort as Lisa. I hope you all have a wonderful experience - you certainly deserve it!
oh that would be great, to have a personal photopass person to follow you around!
Judy has brough a lot of us so much support and love, she is one in a million

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
I'm all caught up on your PTR and I just wanted to say Happy Belated Birthday. Also, I'm glad Megan had a great first day at middle school, that must be a very big adjustment. Thanks for sharing the pages from your scrapbook. You've captured such wonderful memories.

We too got our luggage tags from Disney so I know our trip is getting close. I'm hoping that we can meet up sometime during our trips to DW. Sorry I haven't responded to your PM yet (I don't know what I'm waiting for).

Liz
thanks Liz!
megan is doing great, had first day of PE today and had to do the whole changing clothes thing, but had no problems with it!
no worries on responding to my PM, we have some time yet and I'm still figuring out what days we are doing which parks!

Okay, here are our costumes for MNSSHP

Megan as Snow White

and me as "rags" Cinderella

not to crazy about the kerchief, but love the outfit, comfortable and cool!

Old 09-13-2011, 08:16 PM   #129
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Lisa, I LOVE the costumes...you two look great.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:26 PM   #131
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Quote:

OKAY, OKAY...NO CLEANING, I PROMISE! But that means I don't have to either!

And WHERE are those promised pictures....HMMMMMM?????

Quote:
ME TOO! How cool would that be! I guess that will be Pete's job...oh wait, he NEVER takes pictures (well, HARDLY ever).

D~
Thank you D~ I simply can't believe it is all about to happen! The wait has been SOOOO looooong, but NONE of the extra Pixie Dust would be happening if the other trips had gone off as planned...God's timing is so perfect...
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
That would have been cool! We used to go to Colonial Heights fairly frequently until my Aunt died...but I haven't been to VB since I was a little girl. Pete's second cousin lives there now. Maybe we WILL get there someday for that party!
My PTR has a lot of content that is certain! The best way to read it (I think) is to just click on the Table of Contents links...you will still miss some stuff, but get the highlights without being strapped to the computer forever! I will know you have been thinking of us, even if you can't comment ...TRUST ME, I know how hard it can be to log in some days! Yes, Lisa has been VERY excited about our HOB news! As SOON as she heard (I was about to explode, I had just found out when she called) she said she was coming for the weekend..and is now coming for LOTS of meets and greets...INCLUDING us. I honestly can't watch the reveal without crying, so I understand!

I hope you were able to get the yard work finished! DH should now help YOU with something you couldn't do because you were mowing. (I know, I crack myself up)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by im4kycats View Post
GREAT IDEA!!! We will not be at a Dinsey park that day Lisa, so YOU will have to arrange that!
Thank you for reading along! I hope your tears are happy, full of gratitude tears... we really ARE a happy lot, in spite of all of our , shall we call them"adventures".

Come on over to the HOB if you want...of course, I am sure you already have LOTS planned and I am not sure of little ones, etc.The more the merrier! THANK YOU for your good wishes!

Ladies, I had a very tiring, mentally draining day and your banter has revived me...THANK YOU!

Last edited by blessedmom4; 09-13-2011 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:30 PM   #132
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Quote:

Judy has brough a lot of us so much support and love, she is one in a million

Right back at you sweetie!

Okay, here are our costumes for MNSSHP

Megan as Snow White

and me as "rags" Cinderella

not to crazy about the kerchief, but love the outfit, comfortable and cool!
LOVE the costumes, EXACTLY what I pictured!!! (What ARE we going to wear ) I KNEW while I was struggling through typing my responses you were going to post those costume pics!

I LOVE THEM (I know I had already seen Megan's but she still looks beautiful)!
Old 09-13-2011, 08:34 PM   #133
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Lisa, I LOVE the costumes...you two look great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Love the costumes!!!!!!!
thanks Kathy and Tink!!!

Quote:
OKAY, OKAY...NO CLEANING, I PROMISE! But that means I don't have to either!

I would never force ANYONE to clean

And WHERE are those promised pictures....HMMMMMM?????

you need to back up the thread a couple posts...they are there!

Thank you D~ I simply can't believe it is all about to happen! The wait has been SOOOO looooong, but NONE of the extra Pixie Dust would be happening if the other trips had gone off as planned...God's timing is so perfect...

yes it is

I hope you were able to get the yard work finished! DH should now hep YOU with something you couldn't do because you were mowing. (I know, I crack myself up)!

Come on over to the HOB if you want...of course, I am sure you already have LOTS planned and I am not sure of little ones, etc.The more the merrier! THANK YOU for your good wishes!

I don't think we will be able to have our private photopass guy....maybe we will have to "re-enact" our meeting so we can get thephotos!

Ladies, I had a very tiring, mentally draining day and your banter has revived me...THANK YOU!

happy we could give you some energy!
hope you are headed off to bed!

Old 09-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #134
mommy2mrb

Quote:
LOVE the costumes, EXACTLY what I pictured!!! (What ARE we going to wear ) I KNEW while I was struggling through typing my responses you were going to post those costume pics!

I LOVE THEM (I know I had already seen Megan's but she still looks beautiful)!
oops guess you found it after all!

well the girls and Pete are taken care of....you only need a poodle skirt right? I will look around tomorrow! have the boys decided they want costumes or just shirts?

Old 09-13-2011, 09:16 PM   #135
im4kycats
Mouseketeer

Wow! You guys look great! Megan is a beautiful Snow White! I hope you are planning on getting pics with her dwarfs.

Me DH DS (15) DD (9)

1992 - Disneymoon at CBR; 2010 - Easter in the World at CBR; 2011 - MNSSHP at POFQ; 2012 - 20th Anniversary at AoA; 2013 - Adults to BWI; 2014 - Cars Suite at AoA

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: