Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2011, 07:51 PM   #106
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
Mickey Mail today!!!

got our ME vouchers

and my costume came too, will post photos in a couple of days!
YAY for Mickey mail!!!!

Can't wait to see your costume too.

D~
Old 09-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #107
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Mickey Mail today!!!

got our ME vouchers

You have to love Mickey Mail.

Can't wait to see your costume.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-11-2011, 06:16 AM   #108
VBAndrea
DIS Veteran

Umm, I already thought I saw your costume??? Are you switching thing up? And what about Megan?

DH DS 11 DD 9

Old 09-11-2011, 11:09 PM   #109
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Megan so wants to go to Europe...hence taking French, told her maybe for her high school graduation present we could do a Disney Adventure trip! and definately Disneyland Paris!!

yes we changed our costumes....Megan was going to be Cinderella and I was Snow White, the Cindy dress didn't fit Megan but SW did, the Cindy dress was tight in the chest area on me, so found a "rags" cindy dress for me and Megan is going as SnowWhite now.

will try to get photos up tomorrow sometime.

Old 09-11-2011, 11:20 PM   #110
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

My daughter that is a senior this year wanted to take French when she went to high school. But her reason was because she wanted to be able to ask where Johnny Depp's house was if she ever went to France.
Old 09-12-2011, 05:45 AM   #111
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Megan so wants to go to Europe...hence taking French, told her maybe for her high school graduation present we could do a Disney Adventure trip! and definately Disneyland Paris!!

yes we changed our costumes....Megan was going to be Cinderella and I was Snow White, the Cindy dress didn't fit Megan but SW did, the Cindy dress was tight in the chest area on me, so found a "rags" cindy dress for me and Megan is going as SnowWhite now.

Look forward to the pics! Sounds like an awesome present!

Grumpy's girlfriend went on a European field trip this summer with a school group. She speaks Spanish and French and used both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
My daughter that is a senior this year wanted to take French when she went to high school. But her reason was because she wanted to be able to ask where Johnny Depp's house was if she ever went to France.
Smart girl! She knows her prioritites!

I made Grumpy take Spanish because of the number of people in Florida that speak Spanish. He wanted to take it so that he could understand his girlfriend and mother if they talked about him!
Old 09-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #112
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
that is a VERY good reason....love me some Johnny

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post

Grumpy's girlfriend went on a European field trip this summer with a school group. She speaks Spanish and French and used both!

I made Grumpy take Spanish because of the number of people in Florida that speak Spanish. He wanted to take it so that he could understand his girlfriend and mother if they talked about him!
not sure what they offer at her middle school in 7th & 8th grade, hope something....Spanish would be good too though! Jim could speak spanish and italian (from when he lived there) pretty good, me no ear for it, have a very few basic spanish words.
good reason Tink for him to take spanish

Old 09-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #113
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:

I was mean and made her take Spanish too. All three of my kids have taken it because California has a huge Spanish speaking population too.

Quote:
that is a VERY good reason....love me some Johnny

not sure what they offer at her middle school in 7th & 8th grade, hope something....Spanish would be good too though! Jim could speak spanish and italian (from when he lived there) pretty good, me no ear for it, have a very few basic spanish words.
good reason Tink for him to take spanish

I love me some Johnny too. Kody my daughter used to have a life size cardboard cutout of Captain Jack. Sigh. I bet you will never guess who bought it for her.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:24 AM   #114
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:

These sound like great costumes!
Old 09-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #115
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
LOL - glad you like the cake... I didn't make it though. I wish I could send it your way - it's such a fun cake - and one of my favorites.

OK - coming over to your PTR to post the cake for you. LOL

D~
Thank you for my cake...it was YUMMY!!!
Quote:
I have to admit that I am surprised to read that you are waiting a whole day to see each other!

Lisa understands this is Lisa's one and only wish trip (she really is my sister)...it would be different if we were just doing Disney...this might be a Universal Day...BUT, I think we need a trip BACK to Florida to just hang out with everyone...I say Party at TINK'S!!! Could we stay with you???

Sounds like a fun down day!

Sweet! By Good Golly Miss Holly has beautiful cupcakes in Orlando. http://www.sweetbyholly.com/cupcakes.php
Oh my Gosh those look scrumptious...but the prices...
Quote:
Judy, we get in at 5:15pm on Thursday....not sure what our plans are yet for Friday day, haven't picked a park and we do not want to intrude on your first day at WDW......HOB that night to see Rachel rock DTD!! We will wait as patiently as we can on Friday to see you that night, when you see two people jumping up and down like maniacs in front of HOB that will be us
....we aren't going to intrude more than what we have already planned....
Friday HOB
Saturday GKTW - whenever you want us and until you kick us out
NEED to find out about the plane....Would you call GKTW and ask how many a wish family can have visit at one time? Also, are you able to eat with us and ho many could do that. (DON'T tell them it is me, I don't want ot start waves already.).
Tuesday - MNSSHP
we are grateful for the time you are already sharing with us those three days! the rest is your time to enjoy being together as a family. We will have our time next summer when we come to visit!
You are staying a month at my house, right??? Party at MY HOUSE!!! We have beds to sleep 4 extra, plus three blow up mattresses and there is ALWAYS the tent in the back yard...we could put the children outside with Pete and have four more beds!
you are making me blush....sharing Jim's story is not to toot my horn, its to remind people of Haiti and the help they still need down there. I do love being able to pay it forward and being a part of the Big Gives for our MAW families is what helped bring us together too, along with some help from above we are sister's in our hearts! I love you too
I love the Tinkerbell saying....its perfect!
oh lets do cupcakes to celebrate, we love them too!
Of course it isn't to toot your own horn, it is part of WHO you are!! you!
the other posts are from one of the DISBoutiquers continuing saga of her GingerAle 2 liter soda bottle that she uses as a "model" for the AG clothes she makes....Her name is Ginger, her latest "boyfriend" is Rod who is a container for preztel sticks....she is quiet funny with all their adventures and keeps us laughing and spitting our drinks of choice onto our computer screens!
Oh my gosh, just spit MY drink of choice (diet coke) out! The girls came to see why I was laughing out loud, so must wrap this up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
Don't be surprised if I show up on the doorstep of your room that Saturday!
PLEASE DO!!! Lisa told me VB stands for Virginia Beach..next party at YOUR house!!!
Quote:
Mickey Mail today!!!

got our ME vouchers

YEA for the Mickey mail!!! Can't wait to see the new costume, although I thought Cindy was cute on you! Lisa sent it to MY girls, but Rachel MUST be Sleeping Beauty. It is too big on Lisa but she told me the other night she dreamed of being taller so it would fit! Lisa spoils us...
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveH20 View Post
Did you say ? I can't think of anything I could have on my calendar that would get in the way of !
Are you Ginger and Rod's clothes designer??? COME join the party, we love anybody who likes cake!!!!

Glad Megan's off to a good school year. I took French, too. Seems like the trend these days is toward Spanish. French will come in handy for Disneyland Paris!
oui oui!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
These sound like great costumes!
Lisa looks good in anything and Megan looks adorable as Snow White! Now if I could just figure OURS out...the girls are Princesses of course, Pete a fifties guy...so at least I am halfway there...

Now back to work, I have kept the girls waiting long enough! And we have the doctor in 10 minutes!
Old 09-12-2011, 02:36 PM   #116
mommy2mrb

Judy - you are in a good mood today aren't you, such a funny lady

will call GKTW to find out what they say about visitors, etc.

you want us to stay a month wow, that's really nice, but I'd think you'd be tired of us within a week! plus we are going down to charleston too remember so we can take Megan back to where she was born and so Lisa can be at the beach!

Hey I love spoiling you guys and so does someone else (Gail & billy) its fun making your trip VIP!

Old 09-12-2011, 07:31 PM   #117
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Judy, I already offered you the house if you needed a place. As for a party, the more the merrier! Though Anakin, Goofy and Grumpy may beg to differ with me.

Lisa, love your giving spirit!

I realize this is Lisa's MAW trip and there will be another time, another place for you two to enjoy each other's company more.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:15 PM   #118
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Great to talk to both of you ladies tonight...BUT, I got NOTHING accomplished!

Quote:
Judy - you are in a good mood today aren't you, such a funny lady
Are you trying to say I haven't been very fun lately?? This is me when I only have 7 MD appts and 4 therapy appts in a week...I can BE fun!
will call GKTW to find out what they say about visitors, etc.
Good news!!!
you want us to stay a month wow, that's really nice, but I'd think you'd be tired of us within a week! plus we are going down to charleston too remember so we can take Megan back to where she was born and so Lisa can be at the beach!
Okay, okay we will take what we can get...I was hoping to rope you in to cleaning my house or chauffeuring my kids...
Hey I love spoiling you guys and so does someone else (Gail & billy) its fun making your trip VIP!
Well you ALL have gone above and beyond...It IS a dream come true for all of us!
Quote:
Judy, I already offered you the house if you needed a place. As for a party, the more the merrier! Though Anakin, Goofy and Grumpy may beg to differ with me.
So, even after the trip we can come stay??? Pencil me in May, 2012...or maybe we should come back for Christmas after they tell me Lisa's heart is good for a while longer...just keep those prayers coming, we have seen it work before...
Lisa, love your giving spirit!
She is too kind!
I realize this is Lisa's MAW trip and there will be another time, another place for you two to enjoy each other's company more.
I just offered her a month at my house to cook, clean, drive..etc...what more can I say....
Old 09-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #119
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Great to talk to both of you ladies tonight...BUT, I got NOTHING accomplished!

was great to talk too, sorry Megan's not the phone talker I am!
good all you were supposed to do was snuggle with Lisa!

Well you ALL have gone above and beyond...It IS a dream come true for all of us!

well keep dreaming then, there is a lot more coming

I just offered her a month at my house to cook, clean, drive..etc...what more can I say....
I will do anything but CLEAN.....sorry! no I'm not, if you want a clean house I could bring my mom, she LOVES to clean house, do yard work
we will work out all the details, maybe few days, then all go to Charleston for a couple days and then back a couple more days before we head down to Atlanta!

Old 09-13-2011, 05:41 AM   #120
blessedmom4

Quote:
I will do anything but CLEAN.....sorry! no I'm not, if you want a clean house I could bring my mom, she LOVES to clean house, do yard work
we will work out all the details, maybe few days, then all go to Charleston for a couple days and then back a couple more days before we head down to Atlanta!
Megan was just fine! Rachel used to be the exact same way! Lisa is a chatterbox and looked just like me walking around and talking (of course, I usually do it because I am multitasking)!

You mean...you wouldn't ....gasp....HELP ME CLEAN???? I thought you were my friend! Okay, I need house cleaned, yard work, new floors, painting, general maintenance...BRING MOM!!!

Charleston will probably have to be without us, BUT we will be here on both ends of the trip if you want! One more TR, then I must wake up my Princess for PT...poor sleepy sweetie!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: