Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2011, 08:48 AM   #91
VBAndrea
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
Andrea, does that mean your bday is soon???
Just had my birthday in July -- I turned 29 for the 18th time, not the 19th so I had to just rub in that you are older than me. Funny, when we were kids it was cool to be the older one -- not so much anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveH20 View Post
The school buses rolled through out town today for the first day. It's still a little strange to see all the back to school sales and not need to buy stuff.

Glad Megan's off to a good start. Does she take a language?
Feel free to buy my kids some things Does this mean you don't need to buy for Ginger and Dorrrine since you already made all their outfits? Is Dorrrine taking Spanish? I bet she is good at rolling her "r's".

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
Oh NO!!! I almost missed your birthday!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day today. And thanks for keeping me in line.

D~
Oh how I want that cake! Funny, I don't recall getting my invite to the party.

Quote:

when I picked up Megan she came out with a BIG smile on her face! liked all her teachers, no problems finding her way around, had at least one friend from last year in all bu two classes, only problem was lunch with the kids trying to get through the lines on there own.

had a yummy dinner out thanks to my mom, got some shopping $ from her and Megan got me a cute sweater and Snow White doll/statue that has the bigger head for my disney shelf.

when Megan went to bed she said that middle school is fun and looking forward to a great year!
So glad Megan likes her new school and so glad you had a nice birthday

DH DS 11 DD 9

Old 09-09-2011, 10:51 AM   #92
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEMY3KIDDOS View Post
Lisa - I am so sorry!!!! I didn't know it was your birthday! So, happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Thank you!!
that's okay Erin, I love extending my birthday wishes and celebration

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
5 weeks from today you will come face to face with THE MOST wonderful family for the first time, then shortly after, the Tink Family has the wonderful opportunity to see them again!!! AND MEET ANOTHER wonderful family, YOU and MEGAN!!! So looking forward to this DIS reunion of souls, supporting Rachel as she performs and warms our hearts, and having the privilege of being a part of Lisa's MAW trip!!

Its going to be hard waiting until Friday night to meet Judy and the gang, knowing they are in the same town!
I can't wait either! its going to be such a wonderful trip for them!
agree 110% that being a part of her trip is a BIG privilege!
looking forward to getting to meet you too Tink, will be so much fun hanging with all our peeps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
Just had my birthday in July -- I turned 29 for the 18th time, not the 19th so I had to just rub in that you are older than me. Funny, when we were kids it was cool to be the older one -- not so much anymore.

Feel free to buy my kids some things Does this mean you don't need to buy for Ginger and Dorrrine since you already made all their outfits? Is Dorrrine taking Spanish? I bet she is good at rolling her "r's".

Oh how I want that cake! Funny, I don't recall getting my invite to the party.

So glad Megan likes her new school and so glad you had a nice birthday
gee thanks Andrea
Cheryl you can buy anything you want for Megan too! Andrea don't forget Ron, he looks like he could use a couple new outfits too

Megan is LOVING middle school, goes off happy every day!
did have a nice birthday, thanks!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-10-2011, 01:29 AM   #93
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Quote:
5 weeks from today you will come face to face with THE MOST wonderful family for the first time, then shortly after, the Tink Family has the wonderful opportunity to see them again!!! AND MEET ANOTHER wonderful family, YOU and MEGAN!!! So looking forward to this DIS reunion of souls, supporting Rachel as she performs and warms our hearts, and having the privilege of being a part of Lisa's MAW trip!!
Ahhh Tink, you are going to give me a big head if you keep on! Not sure I can live up to the hype! We are SOOO looking forward to seeing your family again and I cant wait to FINALLY see Megan and Lisa...as Rachel said yesterday...we can't say meet Lisa and Megan, we already know them!
Quote:
Thank you!!
That is good since I was late... (with the best reason of course)!

Its going to be hard waiting until Friday night to meet Judy and the gang, knowing they are in the same town!
What ARE you doing on Friday???? What time does your plane get in Thursday?
I can't wait either! its going to be such a wonderful trip for them!
Awwww shucks....
looking forward to getting to meet you too Tink, will be so much fun hanging with all our peeps!
It sure will...although we will be hanging less than we would since it is a wish trip...

gee thanks Andrea
Cheryl you can buy anything you want for Megan too! Andrea don't forget Ron, he looks like he could use a couple new outfits too
I am so confused...
YEA for BOTH!!!!

I don't think I ever commented on the wonderful photos with You, Jim and Megan...what BEAUTIFUL family photos to cherish always! I am glad you are sharing more of your story here with others, so that they can see what a wonderful brave courageous lady you are...who has shown others what paying it forward truly means! I Thank God each and every day for allowing you to find our PTR so that we could be a part of each others lives and for giving you the courage to open up so quickly to me! I love you, my sister!!!

And now enough of the mushy stuff, I want a piece of that cake!!!! Mrs. DMGUERTS, please send it too GKTW for Saturday...I am expecting a LOT of guests that day. I wonder how many people GKTW will let in to see us at one time??? That should be enough to feed us all! Mrs. VBANDREA....come on over, EVERYBODY is invited!!!
I LOVE CAKE!!! ALMOST as much as Princess Lisa...two of her favorite shows? Cake Boss and Cupcake Wars! (she loves cupcakes even more than cake, which is hard to believe).... There should be a cake smilie...
Old 09-10-2011, 03:12 AM   #94
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

LOVED THIS...It describes us....

Yes, I know, I am supposed to be in bed...I can't sleep...
Old 09-10-2011, 05:52 AM   #95
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Ahhh Tink, you are going to give me a big head if you keep on! Not sure I can live up to the hype! We are SOOO looking forward to seeing your family again and I cant wait to FINALLY see Megan and Lisa...as Rachel said yesterday...we can't say meet Lisa and Megan, we already know them!

YEA for BOTH!!!!

I don't think I ever commented on the wonderful photos with You, Jim and Megan...what BEAUTIFUL family photos to cherish always! I am glad you are sharing more of your story here with others, so that they can see what a wonderful brave courageous lady you are...who has shown others what paying it forward truly means! I Thank God each and every day for allowing you to find our PTR so that we could be a part of each others lives and for giving you the courage to open up so quickly to me! I love you, my sister!!!

And now enough of the mushy stuff, I want a piece of that cake!!!! Mrs. DMGUERTS, please send it too GKTW for Saturday...I am expecting a LOT of guests that day. I wonder how many people GKTW will let in to see us at one time??? That should be enough to feed us all! Mrs. VBANDREA....come on over, EVERYBODY is invited!!!
I LOVE CAKE!!! ALMOST as much as Princess Lisa...two of her favorite shows? Cake Boss and Cupcake Wars! (she loves cupcakes even more than cake, which is hard to believe).... There should be a cake smilie...
EVERYBODY is invited Saturday?! I missed out on something along the way. What is happening Saturday at GKTW?
Old 09-10-2011, 07:56 AM   #96
blessedmom4

Quote:
EVERYBODY is invited Saturday?! I missed out on something along the way. What is happening Saturday at GKTW?
FINALLY the server is letting me back on....

NO worries Tink, You missed out on nothing, it is one of our down days and probably the only one where we have time to visit any...this IS a wish trip and it is all about Lisa and what she wants to do. Lisa wants to see us, and I also have dear friends from Fort Lauderdale and Ocala who want to see us...We will to be playing at GKTW Saturday and hope to take a plane ride over the area...so visits will be short...but I could serve cake....If Mrs. DMGUERTS would send this lovely one she posted...we could all celebrate David's BD a week late...My joke was how many people would GKTW let one family host...and could I weasel some cake....
Old 09-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #97
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:

YEA for BOTH!!!!

LOL - glad you like the cake... I didn't make it though. I wish I could send it your way - it's such a fun cake - and one of my favorites.

Quote:

NO worries Tink, You missed out on nothing, it is one of our down days and probably the only one where we have time to visit any...this IS a wish trip and it is all about Lisa and what she wants to do. Lisa wants to see us, and I also have dear friends from Fort Lauderdale and Ocala who want to see us...We will to be playing at GKTW Saturday and hope to take a plane ride over the area...so visits will be short...but I could serve cake....If Mrs. DMGUERTS would send this lovely one she posted...we could all celebrate David's BD a week late...My joke was how many people would GKTW let one family host...and could I weasel some cake....
OK - coming over to your PTR to post the cake for you. LOL

D~
Old 09-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #98
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thank you!!

Its going to be hard waiting until Friday night to meet Judy and the gang, knowing they are in the same town! I can't wait either! its going to be such a wonderful trip for them!

gee thanks Andrea

I have to admit that I am surprised to read that you are waiting a whole day to see each other!

Quote:

Sounds like a fun down day!

Sweet! By Good Golly Miss Holly has beautiful cupcakes in Orlando. http://www.sweetbyholly.com/cupcakes.php
Old 09-10-2011, 09:19 AM   #99
mommy2mrb

Judy, we get in at 5:15pm on Thursday....not sure what our plans are yet for Friday day, haven't picked a park and we do not want to intrude on your first day at WDW......HOB that night to see Rachel rock DTD!! We will wait as patiently as we can on Friday to see you that night, when you see two people jumping up and down like maniacs in front of HOB that will be us
....we aren't going to intrude more than what we have already planned....
Friday HOB
Saturday GKTW - whenever you want us and until you kick us out
Tuesday - MNSSHP
we are grateful for the time you are already sharing with us those three days! the rest is your time to enjoy being together as a family. We will have our time next summer when we come to visit!

you are making me blush....sharing Jim's story is not to toot my horn, its to remind people of Haiti and the help they still need down there. I do love being able to pay it forward and being a part of the Big Gives for our MAW families is what helped bring us together too, along with some help from above we are sister's in our hearts! I love you too
I love the Tinkerbell saying....its perfect!
oh lets do cupcakes to celebrate, we love them too!

the other posts are from one of the DISBoutiquers continuing saga of her GingerAle 2 liter soda bottle that she uses as a "model" for the AG clothes she makes....Her name is Ginger, her latest "boyfriend" is Rod who is a container for preztel sticks....she is quiet funny with all their adventures and keeps us laughing and spitting our drinks of choice onto our computer screens!

Old 09-10-2011, 09:47 AM   #100
VBAndrea
DIS Veteran

Quote:
And now enough of the mushy stuff, I want a piece of that cake!!!! Mrs. DMGUERTS, please send it too GKTW for Saturday...I am expecting a LOT of guests that day. I wonder how many people GKTW will let in to see us at one time??? That should be enough to feed us all! Mrs. VBANDREA....come on over, EVERYBODY is invited!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] I LOVE CAKE!!! ALMOST as much as Princess Lisa...two of her favorite shows? Cake Boss and Cupcake Wars! (she loves cupcakes even more than cake, which is hard to believe).... There should be a cake smilie...
Don't be surprised if I show up on the doorstep of your room that Saturday!

DH DS 11 DD 9

Old 09-10-2011, 09:52 AM   #101
mommy2mrb

Quote:
oh no another cupcake lover in our midst

Old 09-10-2011, 05:15 PM   #102
mommy2mrb

Mickey Mail today!!!

got our ME vouchers

and my costume came too, will post photos in a couple of days!

Old 09-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #103
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Yay!! That is the best kind of mail!!
Old 09-10-2011, 07:29 PM   #105
aboveH20
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Did you say ? I can't think of anything I could have on my calendar that would get in the way of !

Glad Megan's off to a good school year. I took French, too. Seems like the trend these days is toward Spanish. French will come in handy for Disneyland Paris!

Disneyland Disney World Disneyland Paris Disney Cruise Aulani Next?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: