Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #766
sheridee32
Mouseketeer

It looks like yall had fun. We are going to get to disneyland someday. We are leaving this weekend for Morgans so we will be hitting the parks next week. We are really looking forward to it and we are going to Flower and Garden. It was so nice what you did for Kylee she looked like she really enjoyed and so did the rest of them. I have been keeping up with Judy hoping Lisa's numbers get up we went thru that last year with Morgan, Morgan is still having problems with her kidney she wants me to go with her to the dr while we are there. She is doing exactly like I did.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #767
VBAndrea
DIS Veteran

Great pictures as usual. I barely even know who Kris is but see her mentioning Kylee on Judy's thread. Is Kylee a former Wish Child? Both Kylee and her brother are extremely beautiful children and I'm so glad you posted pics because I always need faces to go with names.

Loved your comment about riding with the kids on the dark rides

DH DS 11 DD 9

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2012, 09:35 AM   #768
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridee32 View Post
It looks like yall had fun. We are going to get to disneyland someday. We are leaving this weekend for Morgans so we will be hitting the parks next week. We are really looking forward to it and we are going to Flower and Garden. It was so nice what you did for Kylee she looked like she really enjoyed and so did the rest of them. I have been keeping up with Judy hoping Lisa's numbers get up we went thru that last year with Morgan, Morgan is still having problems with her kidney she wants me to go with her to the dr while we are there. She is doing exactly like I did.
hope you have a fun time with Morgan! and her Doctor appt goes
well

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
Great pictures as usual. I barely even know who Kris is but see her mentioning Kylee on Judy's thread. Is Kylee a former Wish Child? Both Kylee and her brother are extremely beautiful children and I'm so glad you posted pics because I always need faces to go with names.

Loved your comment about riding with the kids on the dark rides
thanks! yes Kylee was a MAW a couple years ago....her sister Korissa was one last year, we did her BG!
yes they are beautiful! and both are so sweet too! kept telling Steven he was going to be a popular boy with the girls when he gets older with those eyes and dimples
Old 03-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #769
babynala
DIS Veteran

Just finished reading the last part of the your Disney trip report. I think I've looked at it 5 times but never got to post a reply. Looks like everyone had a fun time.

If I don't get a chance to to post again I wanted to say have fun on your cruise. I hope you guys enjoy your trip and take lots of pictures.

Old 03-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #770
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
Just finished reading the last part of the your Disney trip report. I think I've looked at it 5 times but never got to post a reply. Looks like everyone had a fun time.

If I don't get a chance to to post again I wanted to say have fun on your cruise. I hope you guys enjoy your trip and take lots of pictures.
Hi Liz....thanks for coming back to post! it was a very fun trip!

thanks, hope we do to, but with 9 of going its going to be touchy at some point I know especially with the one SIL I don't like (I call her the OTHER) but I plan on having a great time with Megan and that's all that matters to me!

you know I will have tons of pics and plan on doing somesort of TR, maybe attached to this one or I will post the link here!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #771
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Lisa, what a great last day of your TR!! Looks like you had an awesome DIS meet with Kris and family! I'm really ready to make a trip to DLR after seeing Mr. Toad and 20,000 Leagues. Boy do I miss them!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:38 AM   #772
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Lisa, what a great last day of your TR!! Looks like you had an awesome DIS meet with Kris and family! I'm really ready to make a trip to DLR after seeing Mr. Toad and 20,000 Leagues. Boy do I miss them!
thanks! that would be great if you did! actually 20,000 Leagues is now the Nemo ride but still cool to do!

we are off to our next adventure in just two days! Aloha on Friday for our cruise around the Hawaiian Islands on NCL! Courtesy of my mom, she's taking us, my two brothers, two SIL and two nephews....should be an experience with us all travelling together can't wait to enjoy the sun, sea, smells and sites! I will probably piggy back a TR onto this thread, so stay tuned for a touch of HI!

we get home Easter morning....wish you all a very happy and blessed Easter
Old 03-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #773
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
thanks! that would be great if you did! actually 20,000 Leagues is now the Nemo ride but still cool to do!

we are off to our next adventure in just two days! Aloha on Friday for our cruise around the Hawaiian Islands on NCL! Courtesy of my mom, she's taking us, my two brothers, two SIL and two nephews....should be an experience with us all travelling together can't wait to enjoy the sun, sea, smells and sites! I will probably piggy back a TR onto this thread, so stay tuned for a touch of HI!

we get home Easter morning....wish you all a very happy and blessed Easter

Wow! Generous mom! I hope you all have a wonderful time together. Will you all be doing everything together or will you and Megan get alone time too? Happy Easter!
Old 03-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #774
p00h4me
Mouseketeer

Hi Lisa, Just got caught up on your day at DL with Kris, Scott, Steven and Kylee! So glad that you and Megan got to meet them and what a wonderful day you spent with them. How fun that you will be meeting up again in the summer!

Have lots of fun on your Hawaiian cruise!
Old 03-28-2012, 06:55 PM   #775
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Wow! Generous mom! I hope you all have a wonderful time together. Will you all be doing everything together or will you and Megan get alone time too? Happy Easter!
yes she is....she wanted to go on a last family trip before the kids got to big and she wasn't able to travel and walk!
we are all doing what we want and will meet up when we can....only doing so far together, dinner Sunday night to celebrate Megan and my nephew Zach b-days...a luau in Kauai and then our last day doing the whole Pearl Harbor area...my older bro's family are on a major budget and they are both teachers so just will mostly chill on the beaches....younger bro's family are doing different things too....mom will be coming with megan and I on a tour and then we are treating her to one of the speciality restaurants on night!
so hopefully we will all have our own fun and then spend some time together too...win/win for ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00h4me View Post
Hi Lisa, Just got caught up on your day at DL with Kris, Scott, Steven and Kylee! So glad that you and Megan got to meet them and what a wonderful day you spent with them. How fun that you will be meeting up again in the summer!

Have lots of fun on your Hawaiian cruise!
hi Gail! we had so much fun with them and look forward to seeing them again too!
thanks we will!
Old 03-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #776
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

I just have to say... Only 2 more days!!! Whoot!!!

D~
Old 03-28-2012, 09:10 PM   #777
4monkeys
Mouseketeer

Have fun!!!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:29 PM   #778
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Have a great trip!!!

'See' ya when you get back!
Old 03-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #779
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
I just have to say... Only 2 more days!!! Whoot!!!

D~
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4monkeys View Post
Have fun!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Have a great trip!!!

'See' ya when you get back!
thanks everyone can't wait!

we are having a doozy of a storm right now with rain and wind...so looking forward to escaping this for a week

Tomorrow my sweet girl turns 12....hard to believe how fast time has gone, so proud of her!
she got her report card today and got 3 A's and 4 B's and made honor roll again

we will be going to get our nails all fancy for our trip after school and I told Megan she could pick somewhere for dinner afterwards....guess what she picked.....

McDonalds oh well, its her day
Old 03-29-2012, 03:37 AM   #780
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

I couldn't forget to say.....

May you have the most wonderful birthday and enjoy LOTS of family time and fun!!!! YEA for Honor Roll and for such fantastic grades!!!!! Have fun at Micky D's and getting your nails done!

You went to Disney for your eleventh and a Hawaiian Cruise for number Twelve...Tell Mom she better start planning now for your teenage coming out!

All kidding aside, to my BEAUTIFUL NIECE....May ALL your dreams come true sweetie! See you soon!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: