Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2011, 10:39 PM   #181
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
D~ I used to LOVE Coke Classic, ICE COLD!!! Good stuff, but never drink it now.

I STILL like you . As stated, we have a mixed marriage..he prefers Pepsi (although drinks DC because that is what I buy)...Me, it is Diet Coke all the way! I need my potassium...

Tink, see my thoughts on cherry above...

And Now I am finished with my one-sided conversation...I have pictures of a PRINCESS to post!
how funny we think the same thing about Cherry soda's, so I will let it go that you are a coke girl

Old 09-25-2011, 09:03 AM   #182
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

D, adorable AG outfit!!

Lisa, I forgot about the time difference. As for cherry, there was a long time I couldn't eat or drink cherry flavored anything. It reminded me of that horrible cherry flavor drink I had to drink for a colonscopy.

Beautiful baby! He's looking intently at Megan, love it!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #183
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post

Lisa, I forgot about the time difference.
I didn't, that is why I put EST...Lisa and I always have to try and coordinate the time difference to talk!
Glad to see you enjoyed the movie! Now to answer on OUR PTR...or try...
Old 09-26-2011, 05:33 AM   #184
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
You get just a couple of points since you will drink Pepsi. And I will give you extra credit b/c my dh would be proud of you for liking Kashi -- the cinnamon cereal is his favorite. He's not overly thrilled with the Greek yogurt b/c it's not as good as what he had on the ship when they were in the Indian Ocean (spoiled, I tell ya!).
I can't eat the cinnamon flavored Kashi oatmeal... makes me barf - not sure why - it just has a really funky flavor to it. I love the Maple & Brown sugar, and my all time favorite is the Apples & Cinnamon - just like having apple pie for breakfast. NUM! Unfortunately - there is only ONE store locally that sells either of these flavors, and it's pretty far out of my way. HOpefully they don't quit selling it - or I will be on the hunt. LOL

Still super glad that Megan liked her outfit. I can't wait to see all the pictures from your trip... and I can't wait to see the review from the resort.

The girls and I are so excited to go, we can barely contain ourselves. On a side note, I finally told my BFF that we were planning to go over the girls' spring break... she is not happy with me... she wanted me to pull my girls out of school over her dd's spring break, and have my girls miss a week of school, but not hers. After the fiasco of going to The Netherlands last year, and how horrible it was with the girls doing massive amounts of homework to stay caught up - they had no desire to miss that much school again. Can't say I blame them. Anyways, my bff is seriously upset with me over this. Hopefully she will start talking to me again soon.

Ok - sorry, forgot whose PTR I was on (not mine)... back to your regularily scheduled programming.

D~
Old 09-26-2011, 08:17 AM   #185
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
D, adorable AG outfit!!

Lisa, I forgot about the time difference. As for cherry, there was a long time I couldn't eat or drink cherry flavored anything. It reminded me of that horrible cherry flavor drink I had to drink for a colonscopy.

Beautiful baby! He's looking intently at Megan, love it!!
it really is very cute!!
eww
Keegan is so sweet, was very alert when we got there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
I didn't, that is why I put EST...Lisa and I always have to try and coordinate the time difference to talk!
Glad to see you enjoyed the movie! Now to answer on OUR PTR...or try...
I always have to double check and count the time difference too!
movie was really sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
I can't eat the cinnamon flavored Kashi oatmeal... makes me barf - not sure why - it just has a really funky flavor to it. I love the Maple & Brown sugar, and my all time favorite is the Apples & Cinnamon - just like having apple pie for breakfast. NUM! Unfortunately - there is only ONE store locally that sells either of these flavors, and it's pretty far out of my way. HOpefully they don't quit selling it - or I will be on the hunt. LOL

Still super glad that Megan liked her outfit. I can't wait to see all the pictures from your trip... and I can't wait to see the review from the resort.

The girls and I are so excited to go, we can barely contain ourselves. On a side note, I finally told my BFF that we were planning to go over the girls' spring break... she is not happy with me... she wanted me to pull my girls out of school over her dd's spring break, and have my girls miss a week of school, but not hers. After the fiasco of going to The Netherlands last year, and how horrible it was with the girls doing massive amounts of homework to stay caught up - they had no desire to miss that much school again. Can't say I blame them. Anyways, my bff is seriously upset with me over this. Hopefully she will start talking to me again soon.

Ok - sorry, forgot whose PTR I was on (not mine)... back to your regularily scheduled programming.

D~
the girls will have fun doing their AG photo shoot!
sorry about your BFF, hopefully she will understand why you don't want to pull the girls out
you can "take over' anytime D~

we are at 17 days think I'm going to double check my packing list today, feel like I'm forgetting something

Old 09-26-2011, 11:26 AM   #186
babynala
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
went to visit our friends new baby boy Keegan, such a little cutie, just love new baby smell

and Megan had a wonderful surprise in the mail when we got home....our wonderful D~ sent her a new AG outfit....I had asked for a t-shirt with a mickey head and look what she created

Megan loves it and this will be Stephanie's travel outfit to DW!

thanks for making Megan's day D~
Megan looks so happy holding that sweet little baby. Love the AG outift, that t-shirt is really cute. I want one for me!

I thought I had a few extra days in our countdown to Disney since my kids were slacking this weekend and didn't cross off the days on the calendar. I think we will be in Epcot on 10/20 and MK on 10/21 so I hope we can catch up with each other.

Old 09-26-2011, 08:00 PM   #187
aboveH20
DIS Veteran

Quote:
we are at 17 days think I'm going to double check my packing list today, feel like I'm forgetting something
Doing a little catch up

1. The little baby's too cute -- I love how they're so warm and almost moist

2. Don't like soda -- it's too bubbly -- but if I have to choose it Diet A&W.

3. Great new outfit for AG. Will she actually go into the parks or does she hang out in the room (In the safe?) while you're there?

4. Packing? I take my own little soap dish (a disposable one from the hospital, acutally) becasue I HATE when they throuw out the soap.

Gotta run Two and A Half Men in on.

Disneyland Disney World Disneyland Paris Disney Cruise Aulani Next?
Old 09-26-2011, 08:03 PM   #188
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboveH20 View Post
4. Packing? I take my own little soap dish (a disposable one from the hospital, acutally) becasue I HATE when they throuw out the soap.
I am surprised that guards let you go over the barbed wire fence with that...

D~
Old 09-27-2011, 09:35 AM   #189
aboveH20
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Doing a little catch up

3. Great new outfit for AG. Will she actually go into the parks or does she hang out in the room (In the safe?) while you're there?

Not quite as many typos as I feared. All the sudden I saw the time and had to fly. I don't watch too many worthwhile TV shoes, but I do like Two and Half Men. I'm still trying to decide how I like Walden.

Quote:

D~
I just threatened to take away their ICE COLD Coke CLASSIC and they looked the other way.

Disneyland Disney World Disneyland Paris Disney Cruise Aulani Next?
Old 09-27-2011, 10:34 AM   #190
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
Megan looks so happy holding that sweet little baby. Love the AG outift, that t-shirt is really cute. I want one for me!

I thought I had a few extra days in our countdown to Disney since my kids were slacking this weekend and didn't cross off the days on the calendar. I think we will be in Epcot on 10/20 and MK on 10/21 so I hope we can catch up with each other.
nothing better than that new baby love!
D~ did such a cute outfit!
Megan forgets sometimes too....we definately need to meet up, just send me a text or call!

Quote:
Doing a little catch up

Hey Cheryl! I love them too when they are tiny and snuggly not a rootbeer lover at all.
no Stephanie will only be going to GKTW for her playdate with Molly and maybe DTD and around the resort.
I don't remember them throwing out our soap, I just keep putting the extra's in my bag for future BG's!!

Quote:

D~

Quote:
Not quite as many typos as I feared. All the sudden I saw the time and had to fly. I don't watch too many worthwhile TV shoes, but I do like Two and Half Men. I'm still trying to decide how I like Walden.

I just threatened to take away their ICE COLD Coke CLASSIC and they looked the other way.
I watched the show....he is a little tweeked, but guess we will see how his character progresses!

Old 09-30-2011, 11:10 AM   #191
mommy2mrb

just ordered my Photopass CD using the discount from stitchkingdom.com....thanks D~ for the info!!!

monday I will be able to do on-line check in
and will start packing our carry-on bags and misc stuff!

only 13 days until we leave and 14 days until we get to FINALLY meet Judy and her crew

Old 09-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #192
babynala
DIS Veteran

Good idea to order the photopass. Have you ever done the on-line check in before? I'm debating about not doing because I've heard others have had issues where they have had to wait a LONG time because there is only one person working the on-line check in counter.

Old 09-30-2011, 12:04 PM   #193
im4kycats
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I like Walden just fine when he is walking around without his clothes!

Sorry - not meaning to hi-jack the thread, but I couldn't resist!

Me DH DS (15) DD (9)

1992 - Disneymoon at CBR; 2010 - Easter in the World at CBR; 2011 - MNSSHP at POFQ; 2012 - 20th Anniversary at AoA; 2013 - Adults to BWI; 2014 - Cars Suite at AoA
Old 09-30-2011, 12:13 PM   #194
im4kycats
Mouseketeer

Quote:
just ordered my Photopass CD using the discount from stitchkingdom.com....thanks D~ for the info!!!

monday I will be able to do on-line check in
and will start packing our carry-on bags and misc stuff!

only 13 days until we leave and 14 days until we get to FINALLY meet Judy and her crew
Is it a discount you can use with the pre-order and would you be willing to share?

I went to stitchkingdom.com and didn't see anything in the first few pages - and they don't have a search!

Me DH DS (15) DD (9)

1992 - Disneymoon at CBR; 2010 - Easter in the World at CBR; 2011 - MNSSHP at POFQ; 2012 - 20th Anniversary at AoA; 2013 - Adults to BWI; 2014 - Cars Suite at AoA
Old 09-30-2011, 01:31 PM   #195
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

How fun!!! So close.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: