Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #166
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
YUCK!!! PEPSI???? Double YUCK (full of sodium)!

NO, NO, NO...it is Diet COKE!!!!!! (full of potassium)!
(See, it is a HEALTH drink...POTASSIUM)....

Say it with me....DIET COKE.....
I'm with Lisa!! Yuck, to diet soda!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
getting so excited
nope didn't forget....Pepsi is a treat only drink for me! yuck to diet!
you are to funny Judy....I will drink Coke only if Pepsi isn't available!!

yah a bomb in my stomache....don't like diet soda's!!

heard from my friend in NJ and have made a change to our itinerary so we have some park time with them! changes in red!

10/13 arrive
10/14 MK and HOB
10/15 DTD and GKTW
10/16 AK
10/17 DHS
10/18 resort day and MNSSHP
10/19 Epcot
10/20 Epcot
10/21 MK and leave
Lisa, we are changing around our park days too. We haven't been to Universal since March, and staying at Disney puts us so much closer, so we will be doing a couple hours at Universal one day if it's not hot. Not much air conditioning at Universal. Same with Sea World, we will take him trick or treating there and to see the Sesame Street show if it cools down. Probably those same days do a Disney park for another couple hours.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #167
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I don't have time to go back and read what I've missed...I'm going to go see a Mouse.

But I will say that I drink Diet Caffine Free Pepsi. Coke --

Love you all...see you in two weeks.
Register to remove

Old 09-22-2011, 02:45 PM   #168
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
I'm with Lisa!! Yuck, to diet soda!!!

Lisa, we are changing around our park days too. We haven't been to Universal since March, and staying at Disney puts us so much closer, so we will be doing a couple hours at Universal one day if it's not hot. Not much air conditioning at Universal. Same with Sea World, we will take him trick or treating there and to see the Sesame Street show if it cools down. Probably those same days do a Disney park for another couple hours.
just send me a text if you want to meet up in the parks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I don't have time to go back and read what I've missed...I'm going to go see a Mouse.

Love you all...see you in two weeks.
yay another pepsi girl, knew there was a reason I liked you
don't wear Mickey out, he needs to have lots of energy left when we all get there have a great trip and safe travels, looking forward to reading all about your magical trip Kathy!
Old 09-22-2011, 10:34 PM   #169
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

I bring my own Diet Pepsi to the parks in my backpack. I am not a fan of Diet Coke.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:05 PM   #170
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Quote:

yay another pepsi girl, knew there was a reason I liked you
don't wear Mickey out, he needs to have lots of energy left when we all get there have a great trip and safe travels, looking forward to reading all about your magical trip Kathy!

But Kathy's is caffeine free... AND diet...

Diet Coke is my coffee...No coke? Then I drink water...NEVER PEPSI...YUCK...

Do you like club cool??? My children LOVE it...I don't...no free coke!!!

Lisa...could it be...our first disagreement???

Here is a peace offering for you...

Oh, and did I mention...

Hope I made you smile, you deserve to!

Old 09-24-2011, 12:01 AM   #171
sheridee32
Mouseketeer

I drink nothing but cherry coke or reg coke. Pepsi if there is no coke never any diet the aspiteme burns my stomach. Coke and fabric are my favorite drugs what can I say I can go hours with out eating just give me my coke and I am happy didnt getting any till almost 1230 today because steve had a ct scan at the va and couldnt eat or drink till after the test just didnt have the heart to drink in front of him boy was it making me cranky.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:01 AM   #172
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

You guys are too funny with your Coke vs. Pepsi....

If it makes you feel any better - I drink both - with no preference to either. However, if I was to lean any direction - a can of freezing cold Coca~Cola Classic is my favorite. I hate diet soda, and only drink it if I am dieting. And even then I hate it... too many weird chemicals in it. However, I do have to say, that occasionally I crave an ice cold pepsi too - in a can - so much colder than a plastic bottle.

I am strange like that - I can't stand sucralose - they put it in everything diet/reduced calorie/low sugar now - and it just tastes funny. So, I tend to eat a lot of all natural items - Kashi products and Greek yogert are my best friends. Sorry, off my soap box now...

D~
Old 09-24-2011, 07:29 AM   #173
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:

But Kathy's is caffeine free... AND diet...

Diet Coke is my coffee...No coke? Then I drink water...NEVER PEPSI...YUCK...

Do you like club cool??? My children LOVE it...I don't...no free coke!!!

Lisa...could it be...our first disagreement???

Here is a peace offering for you...

Oh, and did I mention...

Hope I made you smile, you deserve to!

I Hope you made her smile too!

You cracked me up. You offer a peace offering, then you have to get the last word with coke.

I use to only drink classic coca cola. But now it's vanilla cola from Winn Dixie that is my favorite. I like coke over pepsi, but cherry pepsi over cherry coke.

Soda is my coffee too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post

If it makes you feel any better - I drink both - with no preference to either. However, if I was to lean any direction - a can of freezing cold Coca~Cola Classic is my favorite. I hate diet soda, and only drink it if I am dieting. And even then I hate it... too many weird chemicals in it. However, I do have to say, that occasionally I crave an ice cold pepsi too - in a can - so much colder than a plastic bottle.

I am strange like that - I can't stand sucralose - they put it in everything diet/reduced calorie/low sugar now - and it just tastes funny. So, I tend to eat a lot of all natural items - Kashi products and Greek yogert are my best friends. Sorry, off my soap box now...

D~
You are probably better off with natural items. I get headaches from sugar substitutes.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #174
mommy2mrb

well if we are only disagreeing over soda I think our friendship is safe ....thanks for the laugh

I guess this battle could go on forever, so let's just play nice ladies, put the soda bottles down and step away

today we get to do the "we are in the teens" dance

:d ance3:
Old 09-24-2011, 10:31 AM   #176
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
Oh, if we have to...
...but I'm drinking first!!

Are you going to do online check-in? Did you make any requests?
go ahead and drink up!

yes I will do on-line...only request is on the top floor, don't like people stomping on my head!
Old 09-24-2011, 04:07 PM   #177
VBAndrea
DIS Veteran

Oh girls I am disappointed in all of you. DIET PEPSI WILD CHERRY is the proper drink. It's what I have for breakfast and what is sitting in my mug right now.

Quote:
YUCK!!! PEPSI???? Double YUCK (full of sodium)!

NO, NO, NO...it is Diet COKE!!!!!! (full of potassium)!
(See, it is a HEALTH drink...POTASSIUM)....

Say it with me....DIET COKE.....
Judy, I was really beginning to like you and then you had to go ahead and post this! You do get some points for preferring diet though.

Quote:
getting so excited

nope didn't forget....Pepsi is a treat only drink for me! yuck to diet!

you are to funny Judy....I will drink Coke only if Pepsi isn't available!!

yah a bomb in my stomache....don't like diet soda's!!
All right, you can still by my friend since you prefer Pepsi -- but ICK on all that sugar! Diet is the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post

Now we are getting somewhere. That used to be my drink of choice until the Wild Cherry came along -- I so wish they made it caffeine free. You get the most points out of everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridee32 View Post
I drink nothing but cherry coke or reg coke. Pepsi if there is no coke never any diet the aspiteme burns my stomach. Coke and fabric are my favorite drugs what can I say I can go hours with out eating just give me my coke and I am happy didnt getting any till almost 1230 today because steve had a ct scan at the va and couldnt eat or drink till after the test just didnt have the heart to drink in front of him boy was it making me cranky.
OK, you get a few points and it's only because fabric is one of your favorite drugs too! No points for coke and no points for all that sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post

D~
You get just a couple of points since you will drink Pepsi. And I will give you extra credit b/c my dh would be proud of you for liking Kashi -- the cinnamon cereal is his favorite. He's not overly thrilled with the Greek yogurt b/c it's not as good as what he had on the ship when they were in the Indian Ocean (spoiled, I tell ya!).

DH DS 11 DD 9

Old 09-24-2011, 10:28 PM   #178
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Quote:
well if we are only disagreeing over soda I think our friendship is safe ....thanks for the laugh

Funny thing, Pete LOVES Pepsi...again...I say ...YUCK! We both love the sugary versions...but not the extra calories, so diet it is!

I guess this battle could go on forever, so let's just play nice ladies, put the soda bottles down and step away
Even Santa prefers Coke...

I don't listen very well...

today we get to do the "we are in the teens" dance

:d ance3:
YEA!!! in just a few minutes it will be officially 18 days (EST)...NO, I am not ready!!!!!
Old 09-24-2011, 10:36 PM   #179
blessedmom4

D~ I used to LOVE Coke Classic, ICE COLD!!! Good stuff, but never drink it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
Oh girls I am disappointed in all of you. DIET PEPSI WILD CHERRY is the proper drink. It's what I have for breakfast and what is sitting in my mug right now.

Sounds good...just like cough syrup... I am sorry, couldn't resist, you crushed me below...

Judy, I was really beginning to like you and then you had to go ahead and post this! You do get some points for preferring diet though.

I STILL like you . As stated, we have a mixed marriage..he prefers Pepsi (although drinks DC because that is what I buy)...Me, it is Diet Coke all the way! I need my potassium...

Tink, see my thoughts on cherry above...

And Now I am finished with my one-sided conversation...I have pictures of a PRINCESS to post!
Old 09-24-2011, 10:38 PM   #180
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post

All right, you can still by my friend since you prefer Pepsi -- but ICK on all that sugar! Diet is the best.

Now we are getting somewhere. That used to be my drink of choice until the Wild Cherry came along -- I so wish they made it caffeine free. You get the most points out of everyone

OK, you get a few points and it's only because fabric is one of your favorite drugs too! No points for coke and no points for all that sugar.

You get just a couple of points since you will drink Pepsi. And I will give you extra credit b/c my dh would be proud of you for liking Kashi -- the cinnamon cereal is his favorite. He's not overly thrilled with the Greek yogurt b/c it's not as good as what he had on the ship when they were in the Indian Ocean (spoiled, I tell ya!).

I don't like Cherry anything yucky, reminds me of cough syrup

Quote:
YEA!!! in just a few minutes it will be officially 18 days (EST)...NO, I am not ready!!!!!
well for you its only a few minutes, I still have 3 1/2 hours

went to visit our friends new baby boy Keegan, such a little cutie, just love new baby smell

and Megan had a wonderful surprise in the mail when we got home....our wonderful D~ sent her a new AG outfit....I had asked for a t-shirt with a mickey head and look what she created

Megan loves it and this will be Stephanie's travel outfit to DW!

thanks for making Megan's day D~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: