Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 06:15 PM   #151
lovethattink
DIS Veteran
 
lovethattink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 12,521

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
Got our Final MICKEY MAIL TODAY

only 26 more days until we leave

and in 4 weeks almost to the minute we will be doing this with Judy and her gang and the rest of the DIS Rachel Groupies!!!!
lovethattink is offline  
Old 09-16-2011, 07:00 PM   #152
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 38,885

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
Got our Final MICKEY MAIL TODAY

only 26 more days until we leave

and in 4 weeks almost to the minute we will be doing this with Judy and her gang and the rest of the DIS Rachel Groupies!!!!
for Mickey Mail!!!!!!!!!!

__________________
KatMark is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-16-2011, 07:54 PM   #153
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,020

I love Mickey Mail!!
kaoden39 is offline  
Old 09-17-2011, 10:49 AM   #154
VBAndrea
DIS Veteran
 
VBAndrea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,500

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
Got our Final MICKEY MAIL TODAY

only 26 more days until we leave

and in 4 weeks almost to the minute we will be doing this with Judy and her gang and the rest of the DIS Rachel Groupies!!!!
How Awesome!!!! I would so love to be there with you at HOB!
__________________
Andrea

DH DS 11 DD 9

VBAndrea is offline  
Old 09-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #155
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!
 
DMGeurts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: DON'T feed the children!
Posts: 7,551

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
How Awesome!!!! I would so love to be there with you at HOB!
I would love to be there too... I can't wait to see pics, and I am hoping for youtube as well.

D~
DMGeurts is offline  
Old 09-17-2011, 01:22 PM   #156
cogero
DIS Veteran
 
cogero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Queens NY
Posts: 4,439

better late than never. I just read your entire pretrip report.

Love the costumes. Happy Belated Birthday and I am so glad Megan likes middle school.
__________________
Chiara
DVC Member since 7/08 Cast Chiara , Gerard , Chiara Michelle (12), Jimmy (6) Sami (6/5/13)

Etsy ID: ChiarasCouture2014 here we come... WDW, a cruise, F&G and more!!! Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.
Christmas & My Happy Place Equals Perfection. - A Dec 2011 PTR
cogero is offline  
Old 09-17-2011, 08:04 PM   #157
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,685

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
How Awesome!!!! I would so love to be there with you at HOB!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
I would love to be there too... I can't wait to see pics, and I am hoping for youtube as well.

D~
there will be tons of photos to share between Judy and I being the paparazzi wish you all could be there too

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogero View Post
better late than never. I just read your entire pretrip report.

Love the costumes. Happy Belated Birthday and I am so glad Megan likes middle school.
Hi Chiara, thanks for joining in and for my birthday wishes and good thoughts about Megan!


went to the Puyallup fair today with my big brother and his family, Megan had so much fun with her Uncle Jeff and cousin Max on the rides, wow they were expensive will post a couple photos with their craziness after I upload them. had a yummy burger with tons of onions and of course a scone with strawberry jam
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH
mommy2mrb is offline  
Old 09-21-2011, 11:42 AM   #158
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,685

Good Morning!

we are at 22 days!

did my garden grocer order this morning...water, juice, breakfast items so we can just get up and go and a couple snacks for down time.

next week will start packing misc items....got all our shirts picked out for each park day and double checked my packing list!

that's all for now
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH
mommy2mrb is offline  
Old 09-21-2011, 12:48 PM   #159
babynala
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,625

We are not going to MNSSHP this year. We are bringing my parents and the cost of 6 tickets is a little crazy Plus our kids are early risers and tend to poop out by 9:30 so I figured the party would not be a good idea for them.

You are stressing me out by being so organzied for your upcoming trip!!! I have so much that I want to do before our trip and so many things to organize.

We are currently planning on going to Epcot on 10/17 and MK on 10/21 so maybe we will catch up with you guys.

My daughter's Girl Scout Troop made 8 blankets during their meeting yesterday. I spoke to them about the orphanage, Brittany, Megan and yourself. They were saddened by the stories about the earthquake but were happy to help out by making the blankets. I bought the fleece along time ago but didn't get around to making them before your need was fulfilled. I thought having the girls make the blankets would be a great way to share the story about the tragedy in Haiti.
__________________
Me (Liz) DH DD (12) DS (9)


babynala is offline  
Old 09-21-2011, 01:33 PM   #160
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,685

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
We are not going to MNSSHP this year. We are bringing my parents and the cost of 6 tickets is a little crazy Plus our kids are early risers and tend to poop out by 9:30 so I figured the party would not be a good idea for them.

You are stressing me out by being so organzied for your upcoming trip!!! I have so much that I want to do before our trip and so many things to organize.

We are currently planning on going to Epcot on 10/17 and MK on 10/21 so maybe we will catch up with you guys.

My daughter's Girl Scout Troop made 8 blankets during their meeting yesterday. I spoke to them about the orphanage, Brittany, Megan and yourself. They were saddened by the stories about the earthquake but were happy to help out by making the blankets. I bought the fleece along time ago but didn't get around to making them before your need was fulfilled. I thought having the girls make the blankets would be a great way to share the story about the tragedy in Haiti.
well since I don't work and only have Megan I have LOTS of free time on my hands to get all my planning done early!
have you on my spread sheet for those two days, will definately have to meet up....PM me your cell #....I think I already sent you mine..

thank you for telling our story and making the blankets....we will be needing more in the next few months....most of what was already made we sent over and they distributed them to kids in clinics and another orphanage, so if they'd like to make some more later that would be great....will put an update on the thread after the first of the year...since the bldg has been delayed a bit they are now hoping to be open in June or July.
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH
mommy2mrb is offline  
Old 09-22-2011, 07:36 AM   #161
p00h4me
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 406

Only 3 more weeks before your trip!
p00h4me is offline  
Old 09-22-2011, 08:15 AM   #162
lovethattink
DIS Veteran
 
lovethattink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 12,521

You forgot something on your Garden Grocer list, PEPSI!!! Was it diet or regular that you are a fan of?
lovethattink is offline  
Old 09-22-2011, 08:19 AM   #163
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.
 
blessedmom4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.
Posts: 4,414

YUCK!!! PEPSI???? Double YUCK (full of sodium)!


NO, NO, NO...it is Diet COKE!!!!!! (full of potassium)!
(See, it is a HEALTH drink...POTASSIUM)....

Say it with me....DIET COKE.....
blessedmom4 is offline  
Old 09-22-2011, 08:23 AM   #164
im4kycats
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 466

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
YUCK!!! PEPSI???? Double YUCK (full of sodium)!


NO, NO, NO...it is Diet COKE!!!!!! (full of potassium)!
(See, it is a HEALTH drink...POTASSIUM)....

Say it with me....DIET COKE.....
Oh yeah! Diet Coke is the bomb!

Drinking one right now.
__________________



Me DH DS (15) DD (9)

1992 - Disneymoon at CBR; 2010 - Easter in the World at CBR; 2011 - MNSSHP at POFQ; 2012 - 20th Anniversary at AoA; 2013 - Adults to BWI; 2014 - Cars Suite at AoA
im4kycats is offline  
Old 09-22-2011, 10:28 AM   #165
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man
 
mommy2mrb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Beautiful PNW - Everett WA
Posts: 16,685

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00h4me View Post
Only 3 more weeks before your trip!
getting so excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
You forgot something on your Garden Grocer list, PEPSI!!! Was it diet or regular that you are a fan of?
nope didn't forget....Pepsi is a treat only drink for me! yuck to diet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
YUCK!!! PEPSI???? Double YUCK (full of sodium)!


NO, NO, NO...it is Diet COKE!!!!!! (full of potassium)!
(See, it is a HEALTH drink...POTASSIUM)....

Say it with me....DIET COKE.....
you are to funny Judy....I will drink Coke only if Pepsi isn't available!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by im4kycats View Post
Oh yeah! Diet Coke is the bomb!

Drinking one right now.
yah a bomb in my stomache....don't like diet soda's!!


heard from my friend in NJ and have made a change to our itinerary so we have some park time with them! changes in red!

10/13 arrive
10/14 MK and HOB
10/15 DTD and GKTW
10/16 AK
10/17 DHS
10/18 resort day and MNSSHP
10/19 Epcot
10/20 Epcot
10/21 MK and leave
__________________
Me-Lisa DH-Jim RIP 1/12/10 Our GoofyMan~Our Heart's 4ever in Haiti DD-Megan 14
Please check out & support www.BeLikeBrit.org in memory of my DH
mommy2mrb is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: