Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2011, 10:02 PM   #136
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Oh you both look so cute!!
Old 09-14-2011, 05:25 AM   #137
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
Okay, here are our costumes for MNSSHP

Megan as Snow White

and me as "rags" Cinderella

not to crazy about the kerchief, but love the outfit, comfortable and cool!
Both of your costumes are perfect. Megan makes the best Snow White - I didn't realize her hair was that dark, and her complexion is perfect too. You will have so much fun - MNSSHP is my favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Thank you D~ I simply can't believe it is all about to happen! The wait has been SOOOO looooong, but NONE of the extra Pixie Dust would be happening if the other trips had gone off as planned...God's timing is so perfect...
I am so glad that all of this has worked out so well for you. You will have such a fabulous trip and fabulous memories.

D~
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-14-2011, 06:26 AM   #138
babynala
DIS Veteran

You guys look great in your costumes. How much fun to get to dress up at Disney!

Old 09-14-2011, 06:42 AM   #139
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Quote:
[COLOR="Red"]

happy we could give you some energy!
hope you are headed off to bed!
I DID try to go to sleep, but couldn't until I posted once again on our PTR....
Quote:
oops guess you found it after all!
I just type....S*L*O*W*L*Y...
well the girls and Pete are taken care of....you only need a poodle skirt right? I will look around tomorrow! have the boys decided they want costumes or just shirts?
Got David penned down, just have to get it, Waiting on Christian's verdict...me, I just need a new body! Got a costume for that???
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
Both of your costumes are perfect. Megan makes the best Snow White - I didn't realize her hair was that dark, and her complexion is perfect too. You will have so much fun - MNSSHP is my favorite.

Megan is a BEAUTIFUL Snow White!

I am so glad that all of this has worked out so well for you. You will have such a fabulous trip and fabulous memories.

D~
Thank you D~
Old 09-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #141
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Originally Posted by im4kycats View Post
Wow! You guys look great! Megan is a beautiful Snow White! I hope you are planning on getting pics with her dwarfs.
thanks! we are planning on doing all the character M&G, SnowWhite is my fav princess, still have my watch I got for my 7th bday that has SW looking at Dopey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Oh you both look so cute!!
Thanks!

Quote:

D~
she has dark brown hair and the light skin is from my side of the family....we have to be very careful in the sun, we BURN! I go through so much sunscreen each year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babynala View Post
You guys look great in your costumes. How much fun to get to dress up at Disney!
are you planning on going to MNSSHP? I feel since its the ONLY time grown-ups get the chance I'm taking it

Quote:
I DID try to go to sleep, but couldn't until I posted once again on our PTR....

Got David penned down, just have to get it, Waiting on Christian's verdict...me, I just need a new body! Got a costume for that???

Thank you D~
I sent you the info by PM this morning I found!
if I knew where to get the new body costumes I would be first in line

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
LOL, me too!!!
see above

Old 09-14-2011, 11:21 AM   #142
VBAndrea
DIS Veteran

Quote:
anything over 75 is too hot for my mom! sorry you have to mow the lawn afterall!

Okay, here are our costumes for MNSSHP

Megan as Snow White

and me as "rags" Cinderella

not to crazy about the kerchief, but love the outfit, comfortable and cool!
I did my own mowing -- with our old electric corded mower b/c I broke our gas mower (don't ask!). And I sweated so I am on my way to getting that new body that you and Judy are dreaming of

I love the outfits! I know SW is your favorite, but not to burst your bubble or anything, I think Megan makes a perfect SW! She has the porcelain skin and dark hair along with her sweet smile. Now all she needs is some dwarfs!

Your Cindy rags does look very cool and comfy -- good choice! And now all you need is some mice!

Quote:

I hope you were able to get the yard work finished! DH should now help YOU with something you couldn't do because you were mowing. (I know, I crack myself up)!

Ladies, I had a very tiring, mentally draining day and your banter has revived me...THANK YOU!
I got the lawn mowed and some trimming done and some raking of dirt where we had the fallen tree removed -- then I got too hot and sweaty and decided a shower sounded more appealing than more work in the 80+ heat. But yes, you are cracking both you and me up! DH did make dinner last night (probably b/c I had taken ds to soccer practice) but no one mopped the floors for me.

Sorry you had a tiring day -- I think every day would be tiring for you with all the homeschool and doctor's appts and the like. I don't know how you do it. I'm excited that your trip is near so you can hopefully get a break from the everyday routine.

DH DS 11 DD 9

Old 09-14-2011, 11:27 AM   #143
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

I didn't spot you'd started this but joining in anyways

Also MNSSHP is awesome... I dressed up as snow white last year and all cm's kept calling me princess and asking where the dwarves were! At the end of the night one of the cm's said to mam who wasn't dressed up and possibly looking tired from running around after me oh you must be her fairy god-mother!
Old 09-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #144
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Quote:
me, I just need a new body! Got a costume for that???

Thank you D~
ROFL!!! Look at you though... you have some awesome w/l stats! You are totally going in the right direction.

Now, as for the new body costume... I've seen these t-shirts around somewhere on the internet. I am not going to search though - because Lord only knows what will show up in my Google images - but I have seen them. If you're brave enough to go looking....

Lisa - I bet you go through a ton of sunscreen. My youngest is very fair, and we tell her to put the sunscreen on - every year she forgets how horrible sunburn is - then she burns. We never have to remind her again until the next season. I am sure we will have issues at Disney with her burning.

D~
Old 09-14-2011, 02:03 PM   #145
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBAndrea View Post
I did my own mowing -- with our old electric corded mower b/c I broke our gas mower (don't ask!). And I sweated so I am on my way to getting that new body that you and Judy are dreaming of

I love the outfits! I know SW is your favorite, but not to burst your bubble or anything, I think Megan makes a perfect SW! She has the porcelain skin and dark hair along with her sweet smile. Now all she needs is some dwarfs!

Your Cindy rags does look very cool and comfy -- good choice! And now all you need is some mice!

I got the lawn mowed and some trimming done and some raking of dirt where we had the fallen tree removed -- then I got too hot and sweaty and decided a shower sounded more appealing than more work in the 80+ heat. But yes, you are cracking both you and me up! DH did make dinner last night (probably b/c I had taken ds to soccer practice) but no one mopped the floors for me.

Sorry you had a tiring day -- I think every day would be tiring for you with all the homeschool and doctor's appts and the like. I don't know how you do it. I'm excited that your trip is near so you can hopefully get a break from the everyday routine.

thanks Andrea she does make a pretty snow white ....I actually got a Jaq & Gus disney pin to put on my dress!

I know what you did to the mower, you kicked it didn't you

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
I didn't spot you'd started this but joining in anyways

Also MNSSHP is awesome... I dressed up as snow white last year and all cm's kept calling me princess and asking where the dwarves were! At the end of the night one of the cm's said to mam who wasn't dressed up and possibly looking tired from running around after me oh you must be her fairy god-mother!
Welcome aboard!!
we can't wait to experience it! might have to get her a Dopey to go along with her outfit!

Quote:
ROFL!!! Look at you though... you have some awesome w/l stats! You are totally going in the right direction.

Now, as for the new body costume... I've seen these t-shirts around somewhere on the internet. I am not going to search though - because Lord only knows what will show up in my Google images - but I have seen them. If you're brave enough to go looking....

Lisa - I bet you go through a ton of sunscreen. My youngest is very fair, and we tell her to put the sunscreen on - every year she forgets how horrible sunburn is - then she burns. We never have to remind her again until the next season. I am sure we will have issues at Disney with her burning.

D~
I've seen those t-shirts before too....would NEVER wear one though
Megan is pretty good about wearing it....when we lived in CA she had to wear it from Mar - Nov due to all the sun....here in WA mostly in the summer so saving a bit on sunscreen now!

Old 09-14-2011, 05:12 PM   #146
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Quote:
Welcome aboard!!
we can't wait to experience it! might have to get her a Dopey to go along with her outfit!
Great excuse for a new plushie
Oh and queue for the seven dwarves meet early and let her go up by herself dwarves will make a huge fuss because she's "Snow white" they did with me anyway but then we had a grumpy photopass photographer who said One photo per family and mam wanted to let me get my pic but she wanted one with her as well... He made a major HMMP over this but we got it in the end!
Old 09-14-2011, 05:39 PM   #147
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
Great excuse for a new plushie
Oh and queue for the seven dwarves meet early and let her go up by herself dwarves will make a huge fuss because she's "Snow white" they did with me anyway but then we had a grumpy photopass photographer who said One photo per family and mam wanted to let me get my pic but she wanted one with her as well... He made a major HMMP over this but we got it in the end!
thanks for the tip....I do want one of just her and the dwarfs, but need one of me too! already planned on heading there first around 630 to get in line!

here is our tentive schedule... we aren't park hopping this trip and only got 6 days of tickets, so doing our fav's twice!

10/13 arrive mco 515pm (hopefully) ME to POFQ get settled in and hangout
10/14 MK --- then HOB to see Rachel's gig that night
10/15 DTD am , lunch at E of S ----- then head over to GKTW until Judy get's tired of us and sends us home
10/16 AK --- carriage ride that night with Tink and Anakin
10/17 Epcot
10/18 resort day - swim and rest up for MNSSHP
10/19 Epcot
10/20 DHS
10/21 MK until time for ME to pick us up -- flt home at 630pm

might change a park around depending on some other DIS friends we are meeting up with!

Old 09-15-2011, 03:33 AM   #148
sheridee32
Mouseketeer

Just found the pre trip planning sounds like you are going to have fun we are just going to wing it Morgan says she should be off in time to go to hob with us cant wait need a dose of disney
Old 09-15-2011, 08:23 AM   #149
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridee32 View Post
Just found the pre trip planning sounds like you are going to have fun we are just going to wing it Morgan says she should be off in time to go to hob with us cant wait need a dose of disney
Hi Sheri!!
well our plans aren't set in stone....just know we want 2 days at MK and Epcot and then a day each at AK and DHS...I'm sure they will get changed somewhere in the next 4 weeks.....OMG we leave in 4 weeks! we will be getting to the airport at this time in 4 weeks!
can't wait to meet you all and happy Morgan will be joining everyone at HOB! should be a great crowd to cheer on Superstar Rachel
we are needing our Disney fix too!

Old 09-16-2011, 06:12 PM   #150
mommy2mrb

Got our Final MICKEY MAIL TODAY

only 26 more days until we leave

and in 4 weeks almost to the minute we will be doing this with Judy and her gang and the rest of the DIS Rachel Groupies!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: