Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2011, 01:22 AM   #1
a66iesmom
Earning My Ears

3 families plus grandparents, need shirts

Looking for ideas for t-shirt designs. Our group is going to WDW in January '12. We have 3 families with small children and two sets of grandparents going on our trip.

I have a thought about some kind of design that can be similar or exactly match even, but be printed on different colored shirts.

All the children, boys and girls, love Star Wars too- The oldest is 7, and the youngest is an infant. 9 children total.

Also, my husband will be 40 in December- and WDW is turning 40 this year too. Any ideas for a neat shirt for him?

thanks so much for your help-
Emily
a66iesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
Mrs D
I realize most people don't hear editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by a66iesmom View Post
Looking for ideas for t-shirt designs. Our group is going to WDW in January '12. We have 3 families with small children and two sets of grandparents going on our trip.

I have a thought about some kind of design that can be similar or exactly match even, but be printed on different colored shirts.

All the children, boys and girls, love Star Wars too- The oldest is 7, and the youngest is an infant. 9 children total.

Also, my husband will be 40 in December- and WDW is turning 40 this year too. Any ideas for a neat shirt for him?

thanks so much for your help-
Emily
I would recommend you start your search by looking through DISigners threads & Photobucket/4 shared accounts. It will help you get an idea of each DISigners style and what appeals to you.

Many DISigners create shirts that are usable for groups.

Have fun!

Mom/Son bday trip! 6/15**WDW, Frozen Summer Fun & Diagon Alley! Aug. '14*Ultimate Orlando w/WDW, WWoHP&Legoland + First DCL!!Jan '14**Princess Half Marathon Feb '12 AKV**Oct. 12 DL for Halloween Time!**Apr. 12 Pop/AKV, F&G fest+ 80th bday**Leap Day! 24hrs in MK & CR!**June 11-Pop & SWW**Oct. '10 Pixie Dust!Upgraded to GF!! Wine & Dine Half Relay!**Dec. 09 Christmas at Pop**Feb. 09 Girls Only BDAY trip@BWV!** Sept. 08 First trip for the little ones - VWL** Numerous trips throughout childhood.
Mrs D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

I see you are new to this board. Welcome! What you are asking for many DISigners do. If you haven't already go to the thread near the top that says meet the DISigners. Under each persons name is a description of their specially as well as a link to their thread and photobucket or 4shared account. By looking through those accounts you can get an idea of each DISigners style. I'm sure one or more will jump out at you. To make a request first read post 1 of that DISigners thread. That will tell you how that designer would like you to make the request and exactly what information to include. Be careful all of the planning and gathering designs gets addicting! It actually made me want to become a DISigner myself! I hope this helps! Have fun! -Roni

Tags
birthday, children, grand gatherings, group, shirts

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: