Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Collectors Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-2011, 08:04 AM   #16
Tinkerboy00
DIS Veteran

I love the mug!!
Old 09-02-2011, 09:08 AM   #17
bellanotte10

I'm gonna go snag some!
I felt like the worlds most awkward ninja

oooh I do like that. i like how theres a pattern on there other than just the princess. I can see why its shaped like a goblet as in they're princesses... but i feel like that makes it easier to break the bottom off. either way i'm gonna see whats and whose available when i drive a half hour out of my way monday to see what they have.

I'm also excited to see which princess comes out this monday! Who do you guys think it'll be?
Register to remove

Old 09-02-2011, 10:48 AM   #18
Alice28
DIS Veteran
I'm Doombah Frickin Butt, nice to meet you!

I so want the notecards, the sticky notes and a journal too...

I think it will be a "B" princess, like Mulan or Pocohontas...but I read somewhere a rumor of that it's Belle. I just wouldn't think they would release 3 super popular princesses in a row, but maybe I'm overthinking it. It is so fun to try and guess though! They're all beautiful.
Alice28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 11:50 AM   #19
*sarah*
DIS Veteran

I'm thinking Jasmine for some reason. Tiana or Mulan would be a good one to release now too.

Commando #133

*sarah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #20
Verasky
Earning My Ears

Belle is next

Talked to the girls at my Disney store who said Belle is the next to be released. Hopefully they'll be able to tell me the next three after her come Monday.
Verasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:36 PM   #21
Tinkerboy00
DIS Veteran

I went ALL OVER Downtown Disney today and did not see these anywhere. Are they available at stores in the parks?
Old 09-04-2011, 01:16 AM   #22
berrybread
Mouseketeer

I love these dolls so much! I bought Ariel from the online disney store because they sold out at my real disney store in a couple hours! I came at noon to get her because I had an appointment and they were all gone! They said there was a line up! Ariel arrived yesterday and she is so beautiful! I'm also getting Rapunzel and I'll be getting to my disney store REALLY early for that one because I know she's going to be super popular! I just figured out that Ariel sold out on the disney store online so I'm so glad I got her!
berrybread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:16 AM   #23
*sarah*
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerboy00 View Post
I went ALL OVER Downtown Disney today and did not see these anywhere. Are they available at stores in the parks?
Hmm, you would think they would be. But I'm not sure which stores you could try. Are they a Disney Store exclusive? Cause some stuff it seems you can only buy from there and not other Disney places. The Facebook page for The Disney Store has a list of all the stores across the US that are selling them, since they are not at every one. If anything maybe you could order it online? I had planned on do that, but was to impatient to wait the week or so for it to come in LOL

Commando #133

Old 09-04-2011, 01:19 AM   #24
*sarah*
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrybread View Post
I love these dolls so much! I bought Ariel from the online disney store because they sold out at my real disney store in a couple hours! I came at noon to get her because I had an appointment and they were all gone! They said there was a line up! Ariel arrived yesterday and she is so beautiful! I'm also getting Rapunzel and I'll be getting to my disney store REALLY early for that one because I know she's going to be super popular! I just figured out that Ariel sold out on the disney store online so I'm so glad I got her!

The Disney Store I went to had sold 5 in the first 15 minutes of being open. We got there at 10:15 and I got the 6th one. The lady who checked me out said one lady was sitting outside the store 30 minutes before they opened. I want Rapunzel too!! I might just order that one online the morning it comes out though. I am obsessed with Ariel thats why I had to get her asap LOL. I have a whole Ariel shelf in my bedroom.

Commando #133

Old 09-04-2011, 07:49 AM   #25
Luisa
Mouseketeer

Wish I hadn't seen these...will need to rely on eBay and postage to Australia is not cheap....but I love Ariel, Mulan and Rupunzel!
Dec '99 & Dec '05 - Disneyland, Oct '08 - Disneyland Hong Kong, Dec '09 - WDW, 2011 - turned 40 at Disneyland in January!, Dec '11 - Tokyo Disneyland, Dec '12 WDW & Disneyland, Nov 2013 Return to Disneyland!, Nov/Dec 2015 -my mums first Disney experience - and another Disneyland visit for me!
Luisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:02 AM   #26
PatMcDuck
DIS Veteran

My store got more Cinderella dolls in, we now have 8 left. Freehold NJ.

We are not sure if we will continue to get more in of the dolls after their release and initial selling out.

The journals and mugs are also selling quickly.
PatMcDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #27
Alice28
DIS Veteran

it is indeed Belle for this week! Disney Store just posted on FB. Oh boy!
Old 09-04-2011, 12:49 PM   #28
*sarah*
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
it is indeed Belle for this week! Disney Store just posted on FB. Oh boy!
She is one of the ones I really want!

Commando #133

Old 09-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #29
Alice28
DIS Veteran

I find it interesting how they released the dolls; I really would have thought they would have volleyed back and forth between the 'big hitter' princesses. To me, Belle, Ariel and Cinderella are the 3 most popular princesses. Rapunzel, Aurora, Jasmine, Tiana in the middle; Snow White, Mulan and Pocohontas the least popular...

I'm just basing my opinion on how much of each princess is usually released in the parks, how many of each kiddo I see in that costume at Halloween time, etc. My daughter's favorites are Belle, Ariel, Mulan and Rapunzel...

I wonder if Rapunzel will be last, to sort of 'wrap it up' on a high note?

I personally think Pocohontas is the most uniquely beautiful of this collection. I want to get all "Project Runway" on judging the dolls, LOL. Can't you hear Michael Kors with some snotty comment about the eye lashes?
Old 09-04-2011, 04:27 PM   #30
starry_solo
DIS Veteran

I suspect Rapunzel will be the last released, probably at or near the time she is to be officially crowned the 10th Disney Princess in England.
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: