Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
manzilla4mysis
Earning My Ears

1st time man of honor/best man and 1ST time Disney adventurer

Hello Dis boards. So, this is my first time ever helpin to plan a wedding with my sister..its been a blast thus far...lol. I guess I have a few roles in this wedding. There have been a lot of different paths this has taken thus far but like I said its been very fun. My sis and her husband will be doing there vow renewal at the wedding pavilion in December, and I gotta admit, I dont think I have been this excited about anything ever. So anyways, just thought I would put a small post on here to say hello, and oh yeah, hopefully I dont get wierd looks or opinions because I am a guy and helping do wedding stuff like I do every time I have been to the bridal salon with my sis. Anyways, congrats to everyone for gettin married, and for my sis, cant wait to go back down to Disney again this weekend for another bi-weekly visit
manzilla4mysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:27 AM   #2
Chilly
I was having a bit of a blonde moment
D'oh!
Married my prince at WDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by manzilla4mysis View Post
Hello Dis boards. So, this is my first time ever helpin to plan a wedding with my sister..its been a blast thus far...lol. I guess I have a few roles in this wedding. There have been a lot of different paths this has taken thus far but like I said its been very fun. My sis and her husband will be doing there vow renewal at the wedding pavilion in December, and I gotta admit, I dont think I have been this excited about anything ever. So anyways, just thought I would put a small post on here to say hello, and oh yeah, hopefully I dont get wierd looks or opinions because I am a guy and helping do wedding stuff like I do every time I have been to the bridal salon with my sis. Anyways, congrats to everyone for gettin married, and for my sis, cant wait to go back down to Disney again this weekend for another bi-weekly visit
Welcome! I think its great you are helping your sis.
Chilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:54 PM   #3
lurkyloo
The Attic was just perfect
OK, apparently I've been living under a rock

My brother was my Man of Honor, so I don't think it's weird at all! And how lucky is your sister that you are so involved in helping out? Now I'm wishing I had delegated a job or two to my brother...
lurkyloo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: