Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2012, 10:34 AM   #256
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintstickets View Post
Glad you updated to let us know how you are doing. Good luck on the exams. BTW, we just got back from Discovery Cove (TR link below) and it was everything you said it was!! We loved it!!! Looking forward to your next update.
Thank you! They went quite well, especially French! I'm so glad you loved DC! I think it's hard not to- can't wait to check your TR out and see what your day was like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantstoindy View Post
You all look so different and the museum looks beautiful! Seriously, I want to go!! Cafes like that are my favorite, too.

Well off to finish getting ready for the trip tomorrow. Leaving for the airport at 5 a.m. and staying in MIA tomorrow-early Saturday morning. Go Miami Heat! Then we'll be in Disney THIS SATURDAY for lunch! Woot woot! Anyhow, I'm sure you'll see plenty of my updates on facebook.

Good luck with your exams and I can't wait to read more when I get back!! Umm...Bonne chance avec vos examens et je ne peux pas attendre pour en savoir plus quand je reviens! Just kidding, I used google translate for that!
Haha! I hope that's a good thing! We have the wonders of hair straightening and makeup back at home which we couldn't use much in humid Florida! You should so go if you can! The Imperial War Museum is so interesting but there are loads of fantastic museums in London- and cute little boutique cafes too! Planned much for your trip to Ireland yet?

Wow! How's your trip been so far? Are you still at Disney or are you back home yet? Your trip looks heavenly- all the photographs you've posted on Facebook are wonderful and make me want to get back to the US ASAP!

Merci beaucoup! C'etait assez facile! Do you learn French at all then- or any languages? My French exams were quite easy- but the others I just hope I did OK.

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

Old 07-07-2012, 05:29 PM   #257
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...

Sorry that it's been so long since I have updated- I've been so busy with preparations of my village's carnival and Olympic Torch Relay. I thought I would share some photos.

My dad was running the 'human fruit machine' stall and we painted a big old fashioned hat for his head to play the part, with patriotic colour.

I painted two signs, here is one of them

There were loads of police cars and motorbikes. The roads were all closed and the first veichles came!

The sponsors of the olympics all had random lorries too. Coca Cola were giving out free bottles of coke!

Then there was Samsung...

And then came more coaches and police veichles, and after that... the OLYMPIC TORCH!!!

Darn,,, my computer is freezing and it is time for bed! I will post pictures hopefully tomorrow of the torch. It was certainly a memorable occasion.

Megan x

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-03-2012, 12:07 PM   #258
abish19
Mouseketeer

I have so enjoyed reading your trip report, and getting to know you and your family better.

Looking forward to another update soon!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:43 PM   #259
Rosey203
Earning My Ears

Wow! You planned the perfect trip!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: