Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #1
HersheyKisses
Mouseketeer

Will we have enough to eat at Nickelodeon Hotel?

Were staying three nights at Nickelodeon next month with no rental car. Were taking Mears shuttle to the resort. Is there enough to eat at Nickelodeon or will we grow tired of the food quickly? Is it really expensive ?How much should I plan on spending for 2 full days at the resort for all meals and snacks?The third night we will be on Disney property eating Disney food.
HersheyKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 08:37 PM   #2
momtoejanda
DIS Veteran

The Nick hotel has a sit down restaurant with a varied menu anything from burgers to pasta to seafood for dinner. It wasnt cheap but I would think park prices. There are also a number of "fast food" counters. If I remember correctly Subway was one, pizza etc...

I dont think you will get bored. We did the character breakfast, and ate dinner in the "restaurant" 2x with no problems.
momtoejanda is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #3
HersheyKisses
Mouseketeer

Thanx!! Ill definetly be hitting up Subway and Im going to order pizza from Flippers one night for dinner .Im nervous about the sit down restaurant ive seen some bad reviews but Ill try it one night.
HersheyKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
momtoejanda
DIS Veteran

I have no complaints about the sit down. Was it the greatest food? No but it was good.

The character breakfast was good too, typical buffet breakfast and you could walk up with no reservation (we went in January).
momtoejanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #5
SmilingGrump
Dis Dads Club Member #584

We were there for 4 days before Christmas. It was 1-2 days too long as the menu started to get old by the time we left, but it should be find for your shorter stay. As stated, expect park prices (ie pricey). Also, the Subway and Pizza place kept really odd hours while we were there. I expected them to be open late, but they were always closed by 7:30pm ... maybe it was staffing issues?

Bring earplugs if you take in the Spongebob show (VERY, VERY loud) and have fun getting slimed at the pool!
DL '77, DW '79, DW '00, DW '01, DW '06, Magic '08, DW '08, DW '09, Wonder '10, DW '10, Wonder '11, Aulani '12, DDC#1 (WDW '13)

me DW DD DD
SmilingGrump is offline   Reply With Quote