Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2013, 09:47 AM   #1411
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Happy Easter to all my fellow GH fans!
Old 03-31-2013, 11:34 AM   #1412
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
Happy Easter to all my fellow GH fans!
Happy Easter.to.you as well!
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-31-2013, 04:10 PM   #1413
daemom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnMomtoboys View Post
Thank you thank you!!!! My son set the DVR for this for the weekend but I guess he didn't realize that it would only do 22 episodes and then start deleting those to record the next one......(sad sigh). I watched a few yesterday as I was doing things around the house so not *really* watching closely. I just went to watch a couple and discovered the error. Thank you SO much for posting this link!!
daemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #1414
artemis908
EPCOTnaut

What a bad cop Dante is! Seriously... shoot first ask questions later. He could have gotten both of them and gotten away with at most a small injury.
artemis908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #1415
lilmrsellis
Wishing upon a star...

Today was a LAME way to get to 50!
Old 04-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #1416
MnMomtoboys
DIS Veteran

Soapnet is repeating the marathon this weekend.

Best part of today was seeing Alan again.

MN: The land of 10,000 lakes and at least 1 idiot.
MnMomtoboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #1417
snowy76
I do a panic dance
OMG I looooved my K Tel records!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmrsellis View Post

How in the world would that work since Franco was early 30's and Sabrina is at least early 20's.
Yeah, Lauren is going to be a teen at most. I think Lauren is going to be tied to Molly, TJ and Rafe just in time for summer story lines (which tend to lean toward the teen crowd). Somehow I think back to Georgie, Lulu, Dylan, etc. Love triangle or rectangle.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

CR 12/82 ... CR 12/84 ... Offsite 7/89 ... Swan 8/03 ... AKL 6/04 ... BWV 6/05 ... POP 10/08 ... DTD Hilton 10/09 ... Offsite 8/11 ... DLR 7/12 ... DLR 8/13
snowy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #1418
MnMomtoboys
DIS Veteran

So what did everyone think about today? I missed most of it so I need to watch it tonight.

MN: The land of 10,000 lakes and at least 1 idiot.
MnMomtoboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #1419
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Ok, I loved going down memory lane and all the guests but to me, Stuart Damon seems a bit "off". I noticed it the last time he was on...like maybe he was sick or something. Rick Weber had more lines than Alan. Seems a little weird. Thought he looked way better this time around than the last.

When the "one girl" (for those who haven't seen it) walked in, I must admit my eyes teared up. There wasn't any "drops" that I saw that she was coming back.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:15 AM   #1420
mickey&minnie04
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post
Ok, I loved going down memory lane and all the guests but to me, Stuart Damon seems a bit "off". I noticed it the last time he was on...like maybe he was sick or something. Rick Weber had more lines than Alan. Seems a little weird. Thought he looked way better this time around than the last.

When the "one girl" (for those who haven't seen it) walked in, I must admit my eyes teared up. There wasn't any "drops" that I saw that she was coming back.
I cried too!!! That was a wonderful surprise...made me wish she was still on even more! Can't wait to see when she arrives to visit her next loved one! I'll make sure to have a box of tissues with me!

August 1996 ~ Fort Wilderness Campground
May 2002 ~ All Star Music
September 2004 Honeymoon~POFQ
November 2007 ~ Pop Century
May 2009 ~ All Star Movies
September 2011 ~ Pop Century
November/December 2014~ All Star Movies
mickey&minnie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #1421
auntie
It's a really lovely way to spend the afternoon
THAT does sound good ;)
Everything I type sounds wierd today
I am the underwear fairy

I thought Rick looked AWFUL! Seriously..what the hell was the thing on his chin? He looked liked a skinny Colonel Sanders from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Bad enough they rewrote history and made him into a bad guy a few years back (so as to justify Laura's exit to the nut hut.)

As for Allan, I agreee something was "off" about him. Looks to me as if he's had a stroke perhaps? His dialoge was limited. He didn't move around much and he appeared gaunt. I was hoping to see him in his sweats..much the way he appeared when haunting Tracy after he first met with the GH chopping block. Now, that was funny stuff.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #1422
daemom
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=auntie;47992842]I thought Rick looked AWFUL! Seriously..what the hell was the thing on his chin? He looked liked a skinny Colonel Sanders from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Bad enough they rewrote history and made him into a bad guy a few years back (so as to justify Laura's exit to the nut hut.)

I read somewhere that Rick was doing a play somewhere and his hair is very long and he's very scruffy--and has to be kept that way for his play. He said they worked around it well.......but that's debatable. I could tell that his hair was turned under in the back but I'm sure I was looking for it. I hate how they rewrote Rick's history.

On another note, I LOVE how they've melded the show beginnings through the years. I usually fast-forward through it, but find myself watching it!! So far I think they're doing a good job with the anniversary!
daemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #1423
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie View Post
I thought Rick looked AWFUL! Seriously..what the hell was the thing on his chin? He looked liked a skinny Colonel Sanders from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Bad enough they rewrote history and made him into a bad guy a few years back (so as to justify Laura's exit to the nut hut.)

As for Allan, I agree something was "off" about him. Looks to me as if he's had a stroke perhaps? His dialogue was limited. He didn't move around much and he appeared gaunt. I was hoping to see him in his sweats..much the way he appeared when haunting Tracy after he first met with the GH chopping block. Now, that was funny stuff.
I could have written this exact thread. Although I too heard Rick was doing a play somewhere and his hair is very long and he's very scruffy--and has to be kept that way for his play. To be honest, I didn't recognize him.

Another one that looks off to me is Luke. His voice is weak and he just does not seem to have an energy.

Loved, loved, loved the opening of thru the years. Really enjoyed the Soap Net showing of the old shows. Wish they would do them for the 70's and early 80's.

I have so enjoyed the "tweets" from the cast. Did anyone see the facebook post that Amber (first Emily) did. So beautiful.

For the most part I have enjoyed GH more in the past month then I have in a long, long time.
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:50 AM   #1424
Erin1700
At least I am bragging about using soap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Anne View Post
I could have written this exact thread. Although I too heard Rick was doing a play somewhere and his hair is very long and he's very scruffy--and has to be kept that way for his play. To be honest, I didn't recognize him.

Another one that looks off to me is Luke. His voice is weak and he just does not seem to have an energy.

Loved, loved, loved the opening of thru the years. Really enjoyed the Soap Net showing of the old shows. Wish they would do them for the 70's and early 80's.

I have so enjoyed the "tweets" from the cast. Did anyone see the facebook post that Amber (first Emily) did. So beautiful.

For the most part I have enjoyed GH more in the past month then I have in a long, long time.
I also thought Luke looked off. I noticed he was sweating a few times and seemed tired or something.
Allan looked very aged and limited too.
Erin1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #1425
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Yes Alan looks very off. Funny though I have been watching all the 50 Anniversary TV news shows and Luke sounds 100% better. I wonder if he had the flu (or getting over it) when they were taping.
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: