Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2013, 12:44 AM   #1381
tinabheart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post
Ok, so unofficially officially they are changing their names but hopefully not the characters. Does that make sense? I like "Todd" the character etc so just bring them all back and call them whatever. Who really cares? This whole thing with Prospect Park and ABC is ridiculous .

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
I couldn't agree more. I love all three of them so much.
tinabheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #1382
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

Caleb anyone???

I'm very happy they are bringing all 3 actors back to GH. And more than a little angry about the whole PP fiasco. I'm just wondering if the people on GH will notice that all 3 new characters look like old characters. Wonder how they will handle that bit.
maxiesmom is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2013, 08:12 AM   #1383
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

I am also thrilled the 3 are coming back. I'm just hoping they don't do an "Al", where someone dies and the character's spirit goes into the actor becoming a different character.

Maria

Worfiedoodles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:12 AM   #1384
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
Caleb anyone???

I'm very happy they are bringing all 3 actors back to GH. And more than a little angry about the whole PP fiasco. I'm just wondering if the people on GH will notice that all 3 new characters look like old characters. Wonder how they will handle that bit.
I wouldn't mind if they just brought them back in the same storylines with the same characters and just called "John" "Jack" and moved on. What I was trying to say above, and it didn't come through so great, was just put them back in the same storylines with the same characters, as the same characters and just give them a different name. Almost everyone knows the issue with ABC and PP, so just keep going.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:17 AM   #1385
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Previews for the week of 25-Mar-2013
by Carol Banks Weber

**Elizabeth remembers the night her boy’s (with Jason) life was cut way too short thanks to Luke. Monica makes sure she’s there for Elizabeth. It must be doubly hard with Jake’s father gone too.
A.J. takes the blow of Jake’s death hard.
A.J. is completely flummoxed by Elizabeth’s former pairing. (Carly told him that Liz's heart belongs to Lucky & Liz...did he not hear her?? He didn't know she had a kid with his brother?)

Dante tries to use Olivia’s psychic powers to summon up the coordinates of a missing Lulu.
Anna works closely with Dante to find Lulu. They come upon an oddball lead that could help.
A new detective joins the force and gets on the case to find Lulu (Rick Springfield’s real-life son, Liam Springthorpe) **and he can't act**
Dante and Anna cannot believe it’s possible that this suspect could’ve done it.

Patrick takes the initiative by phoning a friend, Sabrina, for an important matter. But she doesn’t answer him back, which Elizabeth calls her on.
Sabrina undergoes a beauty makeover which may cause Patrick to rethink his single status.
Elizabeth is there to help nudge Patrick along to finding his happiness, without Robin.
Milo inquires as to Patrick’s interest in Sabrina, for selfish purposes. Milo would like to date the nurse.
Milo tells Patrick he’s interested in Sabrina, but if the brain surgeon wants her, that’s cool.
Patrick delves into what it is he feels for Sabrina, but then…
Patrick watches a DVD Robin left behind. It influences his next step.
Before Patrick can declare himself to Sabrina, his presumed-dead wife Robin may very well take him by surprise by showing up in the flesh.
Patrick’s dad, Noah, reappears just in time to be the big act for the upcoming Nurses’ Ball.

A shot rings out. Someone falls like a cheap suit. Shawn?
Alexis nurses Shawn back to better health at her lake house.
Dante and Anna chase down this shooter.
Dante catches the shooter in short order.

Tracy takes it upon herself to appoint a new cook for the kitchen staff, which stuns the rest of the Qs.
Tracy sneaks into the GH lab to forage for and pilfer Pickle-Lila’s recipe.

Carly unveils the Metro Court renovation, which has Lucy cooing.

Maxie says out loud that Spinelli is the true baby’s father, but she’s deep in a dream. Spinelli happens by at the tail-end of this dream.
A.J. puts Spinelli on a certain task more up the P.I.’s alley: hunt down Lauren Franco.

A lot of fan favorites return in preparation for the April 5-9th Nurses’ Ball, including Jax, Brenda, Bobbie, Nikolas, and more.
Carly welcomes her ex-husband Jax back, possibly rekindling something. The same thing goes for Sonny with Brenda.
Sonny and Carly react to news that comes as a big surprise.

Scotty yells at Bobbie for ever bringing Luke Spencer to town back in the ‘80s.
Scotty seethes with petty (but warranted) jealousy at Laura hanging on every word from her hero Luke, like nothing’s changed.
Laura rips into Luke in fear and anger.
It just may turn out that Laura’s the target (for payback), with Lulu as the collateral damage/bait.

Refusing to endure more abuse, Rafe bolts from the CPS-assigned group home for wayward children.

The April Nurses’ Ball also completes the GH 50th anniversary celebration on-screen. There will be stars from GH’s past, as well as red carpet moments.
Lucy brings on the outlandish Richard Simmons to be the Nurses’ Ball choreographer. He once used to live in Port Charles and give fitness classes.

Felicia whispers to Maxie her predicament involving Mac and Frisco.
Maxie has a chance to pipe up and help her mom decide between these two men.

T.J. asks Molly to be his date to the Nurses’ Ball.

Bobbie concerns herself with her son Lucas’ happiness, specifically locating the perfect guy for him (Felix?).

Next week: Laura finds herself in a familiar position as a damsel in distress for Luke to save… The Nurses’ Ball begins on Friday, April 5 and lasts through Tuesday, April 9… GH receives several blasts from the past… Epiphany gives a GH tour to the new interns, as Patrick adds historic insight about the stories and the characters, like Dr. Steve Hardy. This serves as part of GH’s 50th anniversary special… What Brenda drops on Sonny has him in a tizzy… A dalliance from Elizabeth’s past upsets A.J…. Nikolas may wind up on a gurney to GH after he does something heroic… Audrey Hardy makes a reappearance… Alan Quartermaine returns in a special way… Even Rick Webber gets into the act… It’s gonna be the battle of the bands, featuring Mac and Frisco as they each perform at the Nurses’ Ball for Felicia’s hand… Carly tells Bobbie something in secret. Bobbie does something for Carly that complicates matters. Bobbie counsels Carly about love… Monica reacts to Tracy’s appointing a new cook… Elizabeth wonders why Sabrina didn’t return Patrick’s call and hassles her for it... Just call Sabrina the Cinderella of the Nurses’ Ball. But where’s her ball gown?... Sabrina gets help with her make-over… Sabrina bowls Patrick over. But before he has a chance to go to her, everything changes… A shadow of evil lurks at the Nurses’ Ball, which will impact Sabrina… The Nurses’ Ball becomes all about Sabrina and her evolution… Sabrina triumphs over a setback… Sabrina shows off amazing pipes when she sings, “I Dreamed A Dream” from Les Miserables… Patrick is moved. He definitely notices Sabrina as more than a friend… Patrick performs too, with his daughter Emma… Suddenly, it’s like the food fight scene from Animal House.

There are a couple comments from me above...just sayin'

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:39 PM   #1386
mercydisney
Is it on sale?

Does any one else want Sabrina to be Lauren Franco?

Last edited by mercydisney; 03-27-2013 at 08:25 PM.
mercydisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #1387
artemis908
EPCOTnaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercydisney View Post
Does any one else want Sabrina tobe Lauren Franco?
Good call! I never thought of that... Though... wouldn't a Franco be totally insane?

P.S. I am loving Milo... <3 He is so sweet.
artemis908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:24 PM   #1388
mercydisney
Is it on sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis908 View Post
Good call! I never thought of that... Though... wouldn't a Franco be totally insane?

P.S. I am loving Milo... <3 He is so sweet.
Yes, I want a Milo in my life!
Old 03-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #1389
daemom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercydisney

Yes, I want a Milo in my life!
Do you mean the Milo that, according to Epiphany, you could "grate cheese on his abs"?!!! I laughed out loud at that!!
daemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:54 PM   #1390
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy
Ok, so unofficially officially they are changing their names but hopefully not the characters. Does that make sense? I like "Todd" the character etc so just bring them all back and call them whatever. Who really cares? This whole thing with Prospect Park and ABC is ridiculous .

They need to just make an announcement that the characters now have new names and leave it at that. Hopefully they don't go and do something stupid.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:03 PM   #1391
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lita

They are just making her appear this way for the storyline. You should google the actress. She is very attractive.

I agree. I follow her on Twitter and she is so different from her character.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:40 PM   #1392
lilmrsellis
Wishing upon a star...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercydisney View Post
Does any one else want Sabrina to be Lauren Franco?
How in the world would that work since Franco was early 30's and Sabrina is at least early 20's.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #1393
lilmrsellis
Wishing upon a star...

Random thought: Hardly anyone on GH goes by their real names! Luke: Lucas, Lucky: Lucas, Carly: Caroline, Sonny: Michael, Maxie: Mariah Maxmilliana, AJ: Alan, Sam: Samantha, Alexis: Natasha, Bobbie: Barbara, Scotty: Scott, TJ:?? And even Jax: Jasper, BJ: Barbara Jean, Georgie: Georgianna, Mike: Michael! I'm sure there are more!
Old 03-28-2013, 01:26 AM   #1394
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
They need to just make an announcement that the characters now have new names and leave it at that. Hopefully they don't go and do something stupid.
I think they should do it this way. Many audience members know what is going on with their characters and Prospect Park, just announce it and be done with it.

Prospect Park messed up by not making this work. I am still a OLTL fan, but unless they got Trevor St. John back as Todd on OLTL since Roger wants to be on GH I am NOT buying another Todd Manning or Starr either. Kristen Alderson has grown up in that role she made Starr who she is.
mrsksomeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:57 AM   #1395
mercydisney
Is it on sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmrsellis View Post
How in the world would that work since Franco was early 30's and Sabrina is at least early 20's.
It"s a soap opera. Kids just born turn 20 overnight.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: