Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2011, 02:40 PM   #121
Tea4Alice
1st time Grandma. And loving it!

Same here, I thought I had erased it from the DVR by mistake!

(ME) (DH) (DD) (DD) (DGD) (DP)

Tea4Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #122
tinabheart
DIS Veteran

Maybe we are just so used to seeing everything repeated 20 times - that when they force us to use are imagination and they forward ahead without showing every detail...we can't handle it!
tinabheart is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #123
tinabheart
DIS Veteran

I'm 40 and have watched GH since both Robin and I were little girls...I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch her leave the show - if the storyline is going to have her leaving by dying...
Old 11-30-2011, 11:22 PM   #124
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinabheart View Post
I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch her leave the show - if the storyline is going to have her leaving by dying...
I know, I still get teary eyed about Stone dying and her being diagnosed.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:59 PM   #125
Tinkh
DIS Veteran

Things are changing fast!! Phelps has been fired as executive producer and Garin Wolf has been replaced too!

The team of Valentini and Carlivati are taking over for them. I am so happy that they are trying to save our show. If Frons will just let them do their job now and quit trying to shove all mob all the time down our throats!

I soooo hope they bring little Jake back alive.
Old 12-01-2011, 03:53 PM   #126
mafibisha
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinabheart View Post
Lucky gone...Robin gone....and possibly Ethan, too.

I don't blame these actors at all for pursuing other options, it's so sad though.

I really hope that Kirstin Storms comes back soon - I really don't like the new Maxie at all. For me, the new Kate isn't that bad ~ but I really hope that they don't try and play the typical Sonny/Kate game forever.

I agree - don't think Franco raped Sam. And, I do NOT like seeing "angry Jason" -- was finally enjoying the human side of him.
Oh can someone please update me? I missed way too many episodes and now I'm a little lost

Where did Lucky go, and why? Is he off the show for good?

And the new Maxie, what happened to the original, Kirstin Storms? Is she also gone for good, or is she supposed to come back? I sure hope she does!

we Disney:

DH Me

and our fur baby

Thank You, maggiew!
mafibisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:25 PM   #127
tinabheart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafibisha View Post
Oh can someone please update me? I missed way too many episodes and now I'm a little lost

And the new Maxie, what happened to the original, Kirstin Storms? Is she also gone for good, or is she supposed to come back? I sure hope she does!
Jonathan Jackson is leaving the show - he wanted Lucky and Elizabeth to get back together - but was denied that opportunity. It was also reported that he was just plain exhausted from the massive amount of work he has had to do and was not given a reprieve. Therefore, he has quit. Maybe with the new writers...things may change? It change for Elizabeth when she was fired - they brought her back. So we can cross our fingers!!

I haven't heard any news about when/if Kirsten Storms will return. I hope soon! This new Maxi is just, well, not Kirsten.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:51 AM   #128
Luv Bunnies
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafibisha View Post

Kirsten Storms is on a medical leave. It's been reported that she has a bad case of endometriosis and needed time off to get it treated. I, too, hope she comes back soon. The temporary Maxie terribly overacts the role. Kirsten gives Maxie her self-centered drama, but comes across as smart and intuitive. The current actress has turned Maxie into a huge ditz! They even have her looking overdone - too much jewelry, too much make-up, big hair. They made Kirsten look more subtle.

I hate to see Jonathan Jackson and Kimberly McCullough leave. They have such a history on the show. Have they announced whether they're getting rid of the characters or just recasting? They could bring Greg Vaughn back as Lucky, but I don't think they could recast Robin. She's been in that role since she was 6 years old! I wonder if Robin is going to be the one who killed Lisa and get shipped off to prison for a few years? That would be sad!
Luv Bunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:53 PM   #129
kellicb
Mouseketeer

I agree, I hope Kirsten returns soon. The tempMaxie is trying and I have to give her credit for stepping so quickly into a big role but yeah.....

I'll miss Robin but she's been off the show before and I survived, so I will again. LOL It will be interesting to see how they do send her off since she and Patrick are so happy right now. I can't imagine they'll have her die, although, that would be awesome soap drama, so my thought is, she's found guilty of killing psycho Lisa and goes to jail.

News came out today that Frons (head of ABC daytime) is stepping down today, as well. I really hope this means good things for this show because my FF finger is getting tired. LOL

I'm a huge Liason fan and would be over the moon if Jake was still alive and things started changing but I'm not holding my breath.
kellicb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:50 AM   #130
Tinkh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellicb View Post
I agree, I hope Kirsten returns soon. The tempMaxie is trying and I have to give her credit for stepping so quickly into a big role but yeah.....

I'll miss Robin but she's been off the show before and I survived, so I will again. LOL It will be interesting to see how they do send her off since she and Patrick are so happy right now. I can't imagine they'll have her die, although, that would be awesome soap drama, so my thought is, she's found guilty of killing psycho Lisa and goes to jail.

News came out today that Frons (head of ABC daytime) is stepping down today, as well. I really hope this means good things for this show because my FF finger is getting tired. LOL

I'm a huge Liason fan and would be over the moon if Jake was still alive and things started changing but I'm not holding my breath.
Me too! I hate so much what they did to him
Old 12-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #131
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I know im still holding on to hope that Franco has him.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:00 PM   #132
kellicb
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
I know im still holding on to hope that Franco has him.
Yep, me too. It would be such a good soap thing to do LOL
kellicb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:15 AM   #133
trip
family trip planner

I hope so also. Maybe Franco's baby references are about Jake and not a baby with Sam. Because we all know nothing happened between Franco and Sam. He just loves to mess with people.
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:33 PM   #134
Simba's Mom
everything went to "H*** in a handbasket
Keep me off the high horses!
Suffers from theme park dyslexia

OK, so who's the mystery person at Windemere? I only saw part of Friday's episode, so I don't know if the person's identity was revealed.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:48 PM   #135
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

I'm watching Monday's episode now. Nothing at the point i'm at sorry..

They keep talking about Jake please tell me this is because they are bringing him back...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: