Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2011, 08:35 PM   #91
EpcotMom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Bunnies View Post
I just finished watching the week's shows on my DVR and I noticed something interesting.

Carly was saying that tomorrow is her birthday. Johnny and Michael mentioned it was the anniversary of Claudia's death. But wasn't Josslyn born on the day Claudia died? Why was there no mention of Josslyn's 2nd birthday? Why is her mom out drinking and chasing her bodyguard when it should be her beloved daughter's birthday? Did I miss something, or did this not occur to the writers?
You are absolutely correct! It was Josselyns birthday, but all Carly could do was chase Shawn like a dog in heat. It seems nobody remembered her birthday.
EpcotMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:17 AM   #92
rcraw45425
I'm a 43 year old mom with a scar on my navel!

Really hating how they're writing all the women on there! Lulu is now a basket case, Maxie is more insecure and needy than ever and Carly is worst of all. With all her problems she was always a caring mother. Now it's like she's completely forgotten this miracle child she almost lost. SMH
offsite '71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,CR'03,WL '04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05,YC'06, PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite), Hard Rock Hotel for Diagon Alley Opening Day (7/14) upcoming BC 3/15

rcraw45425 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #93
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpcotMom View Post
You are absolutely correct! It was Josselyns birthday, but all Carly could do was chase Shawn like a dog in heat. It seems nobody remembered her birthday.
I agree, it seems really odd that Robin pulled out all the stops for Emma, but Josslyn didn't even get a mention.

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #94
Kae
DIS Veteran

Ok you guys all know I am not an Elizabeth fan but good lord leave the poor girl alone. Writers that is. Let her be happy.

Kae
Oct 1999-POFQ May 1996-AS Music May 1994-Travel Lodge DTD Dec 1971-Contemporary
DisneyLand-March 2006
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #95
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

People can be happy in Port Charles
Old 11-21-2011, 02:13 PM   #96
mamajoan
gotta hobble ....silly goose!....
Is enjoying this Grandma gig!
gramma says.."no to ho's!

my gh thoughts and ??'s

Does any body think that Franco raped Sam? I do not... I believe that he is terrorizing Sam and Jason with the idea that he raped Sam. Why she did not go to the hospital to get checked out is beyond me. Plot process I suppose.

Luke's return: I am happy to see Tony Geary back again. However, I am kinda getting like Lucky, LuLu and Tracy... I prepare myself knowing that he will leave for an extended period in a few months.

Ethan: While I am liking this character as time goes on, I think he needs a strong love interest. I also think he is allowing himself to develop family bonds better than Luke ever did.

Liz and Lucky: Yes, Lizzie had 3 children by 3 different men, I think she does have issues, but she is not evil at all. I am liking the idea of Matt with Liz... but they will need to take it slow to get all the kinks worked out. While I enjoy Liz with Jason and Lucky.. I do not think those relationships are functional any more. I think the writers can let her mature in to a stronger long term relationship.

Carly... oh Carly... I enjoy you so much. You are who you are and make no apologies for it. You aggravate me too. You are self absorbed to the highest degree! LOL You and Sonny have very high sexual needs... and it seems anyone in near proximity will do. However Sean is HOT... and I get it!!

New Maxie and New Kate: Sorry, I do not like either of you. Each time one of you comes on screen I want to just smack you. Kirsten Storms could pull off Maxie's hi-jinxs with convinction, new Maxie.. you seem so pitiful and whiney. Kate.. old Kate could be witchy and fierce but also had a tender side. New Kate... sorry you just got-to-go. I am sorry but maybe it is just because you are linked to
Sonny the Sperminator... and I fear you have some secret child you are hiding too. EWWW!

LuLu and Dante: LuLu.. for pete's sake girl... stop chasin' your daddy, your abandonement issues are showing! Dante... well I do believe he just may have Sonny's roving eye for women.. but he is really trying not to be like his bio-dad. Your cop-worry is something that is irritating and out of character for you.

I know Mac needs a storyline, as does Alexis.... writers PLEASE give them something concrete to work with... stop wasting good talent. Diane and Max have also fallen to the wayside. ...

GH.. we need a few laughs to go along with the tears...

Port Chuck and the Holidays!! Yay!!! Traditions old and new!
mamajoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 05:06 PM   #97
rcraw45425
I'm a 43 year old mom with a scar on my navel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamajoan View Post
my gh thoughts and ??'s

Does any body think that Franco raped Sam? I do not... I believe that he is terrorizing Sam and Jason with the idea that he raped Sam. Why she did not go to the hospital to get checked out is beyond me. Plot process I suppose.

Luke's return: I am happy to see Tony Geary back again. However, I am kinda getting like Lucky, LuLu and Tracy... I prepare myself knowing that he will leave for an extended period in a few months.

Ethan: While I am liking this character as time goes on, I think he needs a strong love interest. I also think he is allowing himself to develop family bonds better than Luke ever did.

Liz and Lucky: Yes, Lizzie had 3 children by 3 different men, I think she does have issues, but she is not evil at all. I am liking the idea of Matt with Liz... but they will need to take it slow to get all the kinks worked out. While I enjoy Liz with Jason and Lucky.. I do not think those relationships are functional any more. I think the writers can let her mature in to a stronger long term relationship.

Carly... oh Carly... I enjoy you so much. You are who you are and make no apologies for it. You aggravate me too. You are self absorbed to the highest degree! LOL You and Sonny have very high sexual needs... and it seems anyone in near proximity will do. However Sean is HOT... and I get it!!

New Maxie and New Kate: Sorry, I do not like either of you. Each time one of you comes on screen I want to just smack you. Kirsten Storms could pull off Maxie's hi-jinxs with convinction, new Maxie.. you seem so pitiful and whiney. Kate.. old Kate could be witchy and fierce but also had a tender side. New Kate... sorry you just got-to-go. I am sorry but maybe it is just because you are linked to
Sonny the Sperminator... and I fear you have some secret child you are hiding too. EWWW!

LuLu and Dante: LuLu.. for pete's sake girl... stop chasin' your daddy, your abandonement issues are showing! Dante... well I do believe he just may have Sonny's roving eye for women.. but he is really trying not to be like his bio-dad. Your cop-worry is something that is irritating and out of character for you.

I know Mac needs a storyline, as does Alexis.... writers PLEASE give them something concrete to work with... stop wasting good talent. Diane and Max have also fallen to the wayside. ...

GH.. we need a few laughs to go along with the tears...

Port Chuck and the Holidays!! Yay!!! Traditions old and new!
You're dead on it! My take on the Sam/Franco/Jason saga.... Franco did NOT rape Sam, who was stupid to not seek medical attention, btw. Sam will find herself pregnant and we will have the whole "who's the Daddy" mind game going on. She will be afraid to tell Jason that she is pregnant, will go off alone, wind up having the baby, and Franco will steal it. No wait, that's AMC~
offsite '71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,CR'03,WL '04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05,YC'06, PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite), Hard Rock Hotel for Diagon Alley Opening Day (7/14) upcoming BC 3/15

rcraw45425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:47 PM   #98
mamajoan

I am glad someone else is not believing this whole Sam storyline. My goodness it is icky! Most of the time I will go with the sometimes flawed storyline flow.... but this rape one is too odd.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:12 PM   #99
mickey&minnie04
DIS Veteran

Sam and Jason just got married and now they are being torn apart.....At least let this question of baby and who's it is come and go quickly so Jason, Sam and their child can be a happy family. At least for a little while!

August 1996 ~ Fort Wilderness Campground
May 2002 ~ All Star Music
September 2004 Honeymoon~POFQ
November 2007 ~ Pop Century
May 2009 ~ All Star Movies
September 2011 ~ Pop Century
November/December 2014~ All Star Movies
mickey&minnie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:02 PM   #100
mamajoan

GH villians: Currently it boils down to Anthony Zachara, Helena Cassidine, Lisa Niles and Franco. I find them all interesting in their own ways. Villians are most interesting when they have a tender side, vulnerabity or have a key to their reign of terror.
Anybody remember mobster "Faith"? She was evil, quirky, funny and moments of vulnerablity.
GH, as with many Soaps, has also had its villians that were redeemed and become upstanding members of Port Charles society.
Lucy Coe, Mac.. yes, Mac was a very naughty young man when he first came to PC, Scottie Baldwin.. good, bad, good, bad, bad, bad... good.. and soooo funny, Carly... oh Carly was soooo bad... LOL, Bobbie Spencer.... hooker, Laura's nemesis, turned into head nurse, angst ridden mother, grandmother. All of the Quartermaines took their turns being bad... LOL... and dang they were great at it!

Franco is interesting and really a twisted son of a gun. His storyline can be a bit out there.. but it suits the character. However the rape of Sam... is just plain icky. But it is a mind game that Franco would play.... I guess I just don't like it.
LOL... yup.. like that makes a diffference to TPTB at ABC daytime.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #101
Kae
DIS Veteran

Quote:
GH villians: Currently it boils down to Anthony Zachara, Helena Cassidine, Lisa Niles and Franco. I find them all interesting in their own ways. Villians are most interesting when they have a tender side, vulnerabity or have a key to their reign of terror.
Anybody remember mobster "Faith"? She was evil, quirky, funny and moments of vulnerablity.
GH, as with many Soaps, has also had its villians that were redeemed and become upstanding members of Port Charles society.
Lucy Coe, Mac.. yes, Mac was a very naughty young man when he first came to PC, Scottie Baldwin.. good, bad, good, bad, bad, bad... good.. and soooo funny, Carly... oh Carly was soooo bad... LOL, Bobbie Spencer.... hooker, Laura's nemesis, turned into head nurse, angst ridden mother, grandmother. All of the Quartermaines took their turns being bad... LOL... and dang they were great at it!

Franco is interesting and really a twisted son of a gun. His storyline can be a bit out there.. but it suits the character. However the rape of Sam... is just plain icky. But it is a mind game that Franco would play.... I guess I just don't like it.
LOL... yup.. like that makes a diffference to TPTB at ABC daytime.
Faith was the best! Oh & when Tracy was bad..Maybe they could bring Sarah Weber back it least she could be a villian with a background in Port Chuck

Kae
Oct 1999-POFQ May 1996-AS Music May 1994-Travel Lodge DTD Dec 1971-Contemporary
DisneyLand-March 2006
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #102
mylilnikita
DIS Veteran

Quote:
GH villians:
Faith was my favorite villian especially when it was shown her vulnerability when it came to Justice Ward.
mylilnikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #103
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

I'm FFing the entire Jason/Sam mess. I just don't want to watch it. I stop for Carly/Shawn and a few others.

I am looking forward to the Q Thanksgiving, this show could really use some levity!

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:23 PM   #104
snowy76
I do a panic dance
OMG I looooved my K Tel records!

And the slow death of GH rolls on...

Kimberly McCullough is leaving GH...

http://www.etonline.com/tv/116206_Ki...le+Feedfetcher

CR 12/82 ... CR 12/84 ... Offsite 7/89 ... Swan 8/03 ... AKL 6/04 ... BWV 6/05 ... POP 10/08 ... DTD Hilton 10/09 ... Offsite 8/11 ... DLR 7/12 ... DLR 8/13
snowy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 07:55 PM   #105
tinabheart
DIS Veteran

Lucky gone...Robin gone....and possibly Ethan, too.

I don't blame these actors at all for pursuing other options, it's so sad though.

I really hope that Kirstin Storms comes back soon - I really don't like the new Maxie at all. For me, the new Kate isn't that bad ~ but I really hope that they don't try and play the typical Sonny/Kate game forever.

I agree - don't think Franco raped Sam. And, I do NOT like seeing "angry Jason" -- was finally enjoying the human side of him.
tinabheart is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: