Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #916
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

Juan was a crappy musician played by Michael Saucedo. I know there is more to his story, but I think his real significance lies in that he married Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Webber), and they have 3 kids...

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #917
kt_mom
DIS Veteran

I looked it up online and I vaguely remember him now. Nothing exciting really but I'm wondering why they would bring the connection up now.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #918
wickey's friend
I can get older but who says I have to grow up . . .
Tittered at the Twitter comments
Co-workers think I'm nuts anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcraw45425 View Post
Anyone else bawl like a baby seeing Stuart Damon today? So good to see the interaction with Leslie Charleson and also the flashbacks.
Yes! Sobbed more like it. Squealed out loud too! Had to explain to my sick 13-yr old son who he was.

Loved when he put his hand on Tracey's shoulder too.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #919
jenlynn0808
DIS Veteran

Juan dated Emily. Was part of the Liz/Emily/Lucky teen group at the time.

He didn't have any kids with Liz (Cameron w/ Xander, Jake w/ Jason, miscarriage when she was a surrogate for Jax (?), and Aiden is either Lucky or Nik's.

Juan was Lily's son and he thought Sonny was his Dad, but (shocking!) Sonny wasn't his Dad, it was someone else (Miguel maybe?)

I've been gobbled by ADisneygirl!
jenlynn0808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #920
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Sorry these are late...

Previews for the week of 05-Nov-2012
by Carol Banks Weber

**John McBain gives Sam an update on the bad guys and their roles in the latest turn of events, as pertaining Joe Jr. and Jerry Jacks: Jerry was Joe Jr.’s boss, the one who enabled a get-out-of-jail free card that last time.
Sam shares the latest DNA test results with McBain, proving Jason was the biological father all along.
Sam swears (with McBain listening solemnly) that she will never give up on Jason, and will continue looking for him as if he’s alive and well.
Sam seeks out Commissioner Anna for details on this case as a follow-up.

Maxie springs herself on Starr and Trey, pronouncing that she’s back to stay in the apartment she let them have.
Maxie makes Starr and Trey move out and find digs elsewhere.
Ellie hankers to move in with Maxie as her roommie.
Spinelli isn’t so sure Ellie and Maxie should be roommates, at all.
Starr’s apartment-less status and knowledge about his role in Heather’s baby switch preoccupy Todd.
Todd and Starr talk about both her losing the apartment and what she knows about her father. He should worry. Starr’s not known for her discretion.
Todd tries to rectify the homeless situation by opening up his hotel suite to Starr.
Starr blurts out to Todd, without meaning to, something about Michael that was supposed to be a private exchange between them.
Carly takes Todd into her confidence about something going on.
Todd relays to Carly what Starr just blurted out about some secret Michael’s now sitting on.
Carly and Todd put their heads together about Michael and Starr’s mysterious secret.
Carly harangues Monica. It’s all conjecture at this point.
Michael becomes absolutely livid at Carly.
Monica completely annihilates Carly.
Michael encounters a bound and gagged character at the boathouse.

Johnny contends with Connie once more, but this time, they meet each other halfway, signs of a cease-fire between a burgeoning team.
Committing Kate Howard is proving burdensome to all. It’s not just a cut-and-dried formality of legal document signing. There’s a drawn-out trial that needs to go on, with lawyers and everything.
Diane takes center stage to make opening remarks on behalf of… Connie.
After both sides plead their case, and Diane drops a bomb, the judge comes up with an unexpected verdict, which may favor Connie.

Alice prevents Tracy from summoning the police by going WWE on her.
Luke investigates what Duke told Anna about his wrongful imprisonment in Turkey—to see if the facts prove this out.
Duke works his wiles on Anna during a lovely waltz.
Anna whispers to Mac that she’s falling for Duke all over again. Like old times.
Dr. Obrecht rings Duke up on the sly, ordering him back to Switzerland’s facility promptly.
Duke hightails it back to the Swiss facility, as prompted.
Patrick and Anna prepare for Emma’s birthday celebration, with Robin on their minds, hearts heavy.
Sabrina arrives bearing a nice gift for the birthday girl. Ring! Ring!
Emma picks up the ringing phone and talks to her mommy on the other line.
A phone call from nowhere perturbs Patrick.
Patrick quizzes Sabrina about that weird phone call.
Sabrina rallies the GH troops to bring back the Nurses’ Ball, in a noble effort to remember Robin properly.
Elizabeth likes Sabrina’s idea and tries to run with it. She’ll get the job done, too.
Patrick makes Sabrina’s day by saying something really nice to her.

Lulu and Dante take the first steps toward adoption.
Lulu and Dante’s adoption application may go nowhere fast, because their respective families aren’t considered family material. So basically it’s easier to have their own children than adopt millions of unwanted children of deadbeats. Nice.
Lulu gives thought to a different option to bypass the rules.
Lulu and Dante rush around to get themselves ready for an important interview assessment. But is anyone really ready?
Lulu has a helluva time getting Dante on the same page. But she gives it a good try. He loves her madly, so…
In a misguided attempt to get what she thinks she needs, Lulu strong-arms Dante into going along with her deceit.

Steve feels this uneasy foreboding.

Next week: Michael gets really mad at Carly. She must pay the piper… Monica confesses what extremes she went to… Connie threatens Todd to do what she wants… Surrogacy is Lulu and Dante’s next step. Full steam ahead… Steve grapples with shaky reality.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:48 PM   #921
taylor3297
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenlynn0808 View Post

He didn't have any kids with Liz (Cameron w/ Xander, Jake w/ Jason, miscarriage when she was a surrogate for Jax (?), and Aiden is either Lucky or Nik's.

Juan was Lily's son and he thought Sonny was his Dad, but (shocking!) Sonny wasn't his Dad, it was someone else (Miguel maybe?)
The actor who played Juan married Liz (Rebecca) in real life and they have 3 kids.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #922
lilmrsellis
Wishing upon a star...

I liked that AJ didn't sugar coat he'd done. Everything he said, from what he did to what Sonny and Carly did, was true!
Old 11-08-2012, 08:56 AM   #923
Simba's Mom
everything went to "H*** in a handbasket
Keep me off the high horses!
Suffers from theme park dyslexia

OK, have I been living under a rock? Is Robin really alive and the actress coming back?
Old 11-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #924
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba's Mom
OK, have I been living under a rock? Is Robin really alive and the actress coming back?
She's alive and not coming back full time yet

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 11-08-2012, 10:13 AM   #925
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenlynn0808 View Post

Sorry for my confusing post where I mixed the real life and character happenings. Thanks for clearing that up, taylor!

Becky and Michael are the parents of three kids, Juan and Liz were never an item.

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #926
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

I know it's a soap opera, but why did Robin say she knew Duke wasn't Duke. Why on earth wouldn't she keep that a secret to herself and work it to her advantage? So frustrating!

Anyway, who does everyone think that is? I guess the actor that plays Duke is off the show now that he pulled his face off. Although I guess "Duke" could still do scenes back in Port Charles since no one knows.
DisneyLover1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:09 PM   #927
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover1217
I know it's a soap opera, but why did Robin say she knew Duke wasn't Duke. Why on earth wouldn't she keep that a secret to herself and work it to her advantage? So frustrating!

Anyway, who does everyone think that is? I guess the actor that plays Duke is off the show now that he pulled his face off. Although I guess "Duke" could still do scenes back in Port Charles since no one knows.
There's been speculation on the net who it is. I do know one person, specifically, has started taping but I don't think they are "Duke"

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 11-09-2012, 09:11 PM   #928
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

I have to say I am enjoying the "cliffhangers" reminds me of the old days of soaps before all the spoilers come out. Even with the hints you just don't know if they are really who they are who they are leaning too. I think the real Duke will be found alive and really in that prison in Turkey. I am leaning towards that only because I think the actor does have some type of contact (although as we all know contracts can are only renewed for 13 weeks at a time).
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #929
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyLover1217 View Post

Robin has zero ability to be stealth like anna and robert. Some time ago when brenda was back and the bad bald guy (can't recall his name) was around and she nor Jason had any sense of this guy is bad news.like really robins parents did what for a living and jason was an enforcer. And neither robin nor jason had insincts.and now she suddenly has instincts except the one not to tip your hand lol.

Last edited by hereyago; 11-10-2012 at 12:05 AM.
hereyago is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #930
hereyago
DIS Veteran

All I am going to say about so far about todays episode is DANG! In a good way with robin.
hereyago is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: