Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2011, 04:52 PM   #76
rcraw45425
I'm a 43 year old mom with a scar on my navel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioNate View Post
So does Alexis. And Christina and Molly were fathered by BROTHERS.

I do love the Liz is a ***** haters when both Carly and Alexis have kids by the same number of fathers.

Of course no one else in PC has kids.

Yes yes, killing off Jake was crap. If they were going to kill one of Liz's kids, Cameron was the obvious choice. He isn't really connected to anyone.
I truly don't care for the other two either. I'm by no means a prude but don't these ladies know how to prevent pregnancy in this day and age? Easiest way.... Keep your knees together!
offsite '71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,CR'03,WL '04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05,YC'06, PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite), Hard Rock Hotel for Diagon Alley Opening Day (7/14) upcoming BC 3/15

rcraw45425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #77
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Ok who was the guy in the white shirt? Wasn't one of the casadine men suppose to come back?

Isn't every girl a **** on soaps?
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #78
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
Ok who was the guy in the white shirt? Wasn't one of the casadine men suppose to come back?

Isn't every girl a **** on soaps?
Rumor is Valentin Cassadine might finally be appearing!

On this show you either are one, or the serial killer gets you...I still miss Georgie!

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #79
smidgy
dimples

now I'm thinking it's Jax
smidgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 10:27 AM   #80
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

ooh I never thought of him..
Old 10-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #81
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

So what are the odds that Oliva is pregnant?

Also how did Robin get moved from the stairs to the place she was found and how did Steve get the scratches on his face?
DisneyLover1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #82
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

That was the first thing I thought about Olivia.

Also would like to know those answers as well
Old 10-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #83
Simba's Mom
everything went to "H*** in a handbasket
Keep me off the high horses!
Suffers from theme park dyslexia

Regarding Kristen Storms' abscence-has anyone watched the reality show "Dirty Soap". In an ad for it, they alluded to a problem with Kristen by talking about her strange behaviour at a photo shoot and a possible illness. I recorded a couple episodes but haven't seen them yet. Anyone got any info? And I'd never considered Olivia being pregnant, but ho-hum. Isn't an unplanned pregnancy such an overused ploy on soap operas?
Old 10-29-2011, 05:47 PM   #84
msminniemouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba's Mom View Post
Regarding Kristen Storms' abscence-has anyone watched the reality show "Dirty Soap". In an ad for it, they alluded to a problem with Kristen by talking about her strange behaviour at a photo shoot and a possible illness. I recorded a couple episodes but haven't seen them yet. Anyone got any info? And I'd never considered Olivia being pregnant, but ho-hum. Isn't an unplanned pregnancy such an overused ploy on soap operas?
It was revealed on Dirty Soap that Kirsten is suffering from endometriosis.
msminniemouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:10 PM   #85
EpcotMom
Mouseketeer

The man on Spoon Island is NuDoc Ewan. The Woman in White is there too.
Liz and Matt went to the party as friends. She hasn't slept with him at all. As far as her being a brood mare, Carly and Alexis should also share that moniker. I guess its just fashionable to attack Liz.
EpcotMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:54 AM   #86
smidgy
dimples

who the heck is nudoc ewan.. or the woman in white?

I really miss kristen storm...
smidgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:34 AM   #87
auntie
It's a really lovely way to spend the afternoon
THAT does sound good ;)
Everything I type sounds wierd today
I am the underwear fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpcotMom View Post
The man on Spoon Island is NuDoc Ewan. The Woman in White is there too.
Liz and Matt went to the party as friends. She hasn't slept with him at all. As far as her being a brood mare, Carly and Alexis should also share that moniker. I guess its just fashionable to attack Liz.

It's a soap. When we "attack" (?) a character we are really questioning the writing, and why it is that those creating story lines would make the choices they have for the actors portraying those roles.
I think we've pulled apart all of the characters at one time or another. That is half the fun of this thread after all. Much the way we have referred to Sonny as the
"sperminator"
I for one, do find it absurd that Elizabeth is supposed to be a nurse, yet has been pregnant at least five times that I know of before the age of what...30? Seriously? Three kids with three different fathers, and at least five pregnancies. (I've lost count, actually) Sorry, but in real life, I certainly would question the judgement of someone with that kind of history. Luckily, I have found people in real life to have much better judgement than the writers on GH!

Last edited by auntie; 11-06-2011 at 09:41 AM.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #88
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

You know why I think a lot of us get upset when Liz is "attacked"? It's because we identify with her. I don't know many women that can identify with Alexis or Carly, but yes, they both have also exhibited ****ty ways.

Elizabeth is the EveryWoman. She has a normal job, nurse. Her kids go to daycare rather than having a nanny. She couldn't just buy a house. She lost money in a bad investment. She grew up in the shadow of her perfect sister. She doesn't want action or mob adventure, she wants a normal life.

We root for her, so when people complain about the way she is written (and I agree, it is the writers obviously, not the delightful Becky Herbst), we get defensive.

At least, that's my thought...

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #89
Luv Bunnies
DIS Veteran

I just finished watching the week's shows on my DVR and I noticed something interesting.

Carly was saying that tomorrow is her birthday. Johnny and Michael mentioned it was the anniversary of Claudia's death. But wasn't Josslyn born on the day Claudia died? Why was there no mention of Josslyn's 2nd birthday? Why is her mom out drinking and chasing her bodyguard when it should be her beloved daughter's birthday? Did I miss something, or did this not occur to the writers?
Luv Bunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #90
auntie
It's a really lovely way to spend the afternoon
THAT does sound good ;)
Everything I type sounds wierd today
I am the underwear fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worfiedoodles View Post
You know why I think a lot of us get upset when Liz is "attacked"? It's because we identify with her. I don't know many women that can identify with Alexis or Carly, but yes, they both have also exhibited ****ty ways.

Elizabeth is the EveryWoman. She has a normal job, nurse. Her kids go to daycare rather than having a nanny. She couldn't just buy a house. She lost money in a bad investment. She grew up in the shadow of her perfect sister. She doesn't want action or mob adventure, she wants a normal life.

We root for her, so when people complain about the way she is written (and I agree, it is the writers obviously, not the delightful Becky Herbst), we get defensive.

At least, that's my thought...

Well, I don't discriminate, I find most of the women on the show are wittless wonders.
While Elizabeth has the most normal job, the storyline where she and Lucky were poor as church mice was ridiculous. I know plenty of cops and nurses and they all have health insurance. Again, writers..you gotta wonder if they live in the real world.

Last edited by auntie; 11-06-2011 at 05:30 PM.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: