Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-11-2012, 04:15 PM   #856
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Did anyone catch the like my Luke today to Duke about the Vampire and the stake through the heart? I LOL didn't Duke play a vampire at one point on Port Charles? I had forgotten about that, I guess he has worked with Michael Eaton and Kelly Mo before. I wonder if there will be any left handed reference to that if they are ever on screen together.

Not at all happy about how they are writing Duke.....
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 06:13 PM   #857
dahirsh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Anne View Post
Did anyone catch the like my Luke today to Duke about the Vampire and the stake through the heart? I LOL didn't Duke play a vampire at one point on Port Charles? I had forgotten about that, I guess he has worked with Michael Eaton and Kelly Mo before. I wonder if there will be any left handed reference to that if they are ever on screen together.

Not at all happy about how they are writing Duke.....
I'm cautiously optimistic about the storyline at this point.

April 1978 Offsite April 1979 Offsite Dec 1999/Jan 2000 All Star Movies May 2002 All Star Sports Oct 2003 All Star Movies June 2006 All Star Sports
October 2007 Pop Century January 2009 Pop Century October 2011 Pop Century October 2012 Pop Century October 2013 Pop Century
dahirsh is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-12-2012, 10:53 AM   #858
mafibisha
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Anne View Post
I wish no one unemployment, but have you seen Katie? What a waste of an hour.
ITA!!

I don't mind Katie but many if not most of her topics are recycled!

Today's topic is from a blog that circulated via email about a month ago.

I sure hope the powers-that-be also realize that even if Katie the personality isn't lame, the show definitely is.

we Disney:

DH Me

and our fur baby

Thank You, maggiew!
mafibisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:20 AM   #859
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Previews for the week of 15-Oct-2012
by Carol Banks Weber

**Heather takes a flying leap off GH’s rooftop. (But she did not perish.)
Dante and John McBain make it through the doorway to that rooftop, but they can rest easy. Jason and Sam’s got the little one, and he’s safe.
Téa walks through that door beats later, heart breaking to see her baby Victor but with his real parents.
Téa requires that Todd cut the crap and starting talking about this baby switch.
Starr gives Todd the third degree about his involvement with Heather and this baby switch, too.
Sam marvels as she and Jason take immediately to their baby, as if born to the role of parents.
Sam and Jason tentatively broach the subject of possibly, maybe, could we? Dare we? Try again? Is this a sign? they ask each other.
Everyone who knows Jason and Sam are relieved to hear about the safe rescue of their baby boy.
Alexis, Kristina, and Molly rejoice, Monica smiles, and Jason gazes lovingly at his true love, Sam, praying she will want him back.
Even Elizabeth joins the JaSam bandwagon, cheering the couple on with their baby safely back in tow.
Elizabeth beams at Sam cradling her baby, as it should be.
Michael and Starr gladly babysit Sam and Jason’s baby boy.
Monica tries to gauge whether Jason’s now ready to get back with Sam, now that their baby’s okay.
Jason answers Monica, by shrugging and pointing to Sam; she’s the one who ultimately must open her heart to him.
Sam christens her baby boy Daniel for a fresh start.
Sam says thanks to John McBain for his help in getting her baby back.
The thanks goes just so far, as Sam lets McBain down gently, saying she prefers to focus on fixing her marriage to Jason.
Isn’t this about the time something waylays the hero coming back home to his maiden fair? Right on cue.
Jason pours his heart out to Sam for one last chance together. A baby’s happiness is at stake.
Sam puts all her eggs in Jason’s basket, hoping for the best as she eagerly sits there until he comes back to her.
Monica revels in grandmother mode.
Monica gets on the horn to a certain person of interest.
Just when it seems Jason and Sam will have their happy ending, fate steps in with other plans.

Sonny sits and stews about Kate, terrified he’ll never get her back.
Someone begs Sonny to play fair in Kate’s case and not pull any of his knee-jerk stunts to force a reunion.
Connie flaunts her marriage with Johnny; she’s so obnoxious about it, but she’s quite satisfied with herself and her newfound freedom.
Alexis suggests Trey could be the perfect immediate relative to commit Kate.
Carly hands Johnny the gift he gave her, then thinks she can determine if he’s still in love with her — by laying one on him and seeing if it moves.

Thought Joe Jr. was gone for good? Not bloody likely. He next takes after Starr.
Starr tries to be a friend to Trey, but he rebuffs her.
Trey communicates to Starr what Alexis and Sonny are nagging him to do — give in to the annulment.

Someone rings Sonny up. He goes straight to the docks.
Sonny has to relay terrible news.
Todd holds the key to JaSam’s happiness: the final DNA test results, proving Jason, not Franco, is that baby’s biological father. He sits on this info.
Remember the baby’s other mom, Téa? She’s suffering greatly. McBain and Todd do everything they can to ease her suffering.
Carly gives Todd a hard time about his involvement with the baby switch. Actually, she expects him to — LOL — be honest with her.
Connie hassles Todd for Kate’s job back, as Crimson’s new editor.

Diane returns, as Todd’s lawyer. He needs her for the next case: to help Sam. Specifically, to get the DNA test results properly to Sam.
As Diane’s next client, Todd must debrief her on the situation.

Tracy and Monica go round 2.
Luke and Tracy have dinner for more conversation, “and blah blah blah.” The conversation includes Mr. Blah himself, Duke Lavery—or so he calls himself. Luke frets over Duke’s story like a housewife, wondering what will happen to Anna if this guy’s still holding onto his mob ties.
Duke unveils what he’s got in store. Then, goes strangely AWOL, scaring Anna to death.
Luke observes that Anna should count Duke’s disappearance as a blessing. But she can’t.
Duke states he will cause harm if he doesn’t get his way.
Anna shoots down Luke’s idea to do a DNA test on Duke. She believes it’d be moot to do so.
Luke preoccupies himself with beating Duke to the punch, because this latest setback hurts.
Duke means to wine and dine Anna on the anniversary of their wedding.
Duke manages to weaken Anna long enough to make out with her.
Duke tries to prove he’s who he says he is, by having Anna run his prints.
Anna expresses her misgivings about this new gig of Duke’s, but he says beggars can’t be choosers.
Luke talks over his worries about Anna and Duke with Lulu.
Luke resolves that Duke has to lay it all on the line and legitimize what he’s alleging about his identity and motives.
Anna patiently puts together leads and findings.

Patrick reacts to Sabrina telling him what she thought Anna said in another conversation. He goes straight to Anna for the straight talk.
Patrick scolds Anna for not coming to him with her suspicions about Robin’s surviving the explosion.

Lulu thinks she’s going in for a routine ob-gyn exam; maybe she’s pregnant. Nope, never gonna happen.
Lulu consults with the doctor in hopes of figuring out this infertile status of hers.
Lulu reports to Dante the findings from her gynecological exam: she’s infertile. He pulls her close to him.
Lulu and Dante discuss other, more man-made options, such as adopting or a surrogate. But this proves too much for Lulu to bear.
Lulu takes Maxie to the Floating Rib to forget. There, the girls get an eyeful of Spinelli and Ellie bellying up to the bar.
Maxie loudly states that she will divorce Matt ASAP, loud enough for Spinelli to understand.
But when Spinelli appears blasé about Maxie’s divorce plans, she’s bummed.
Felicia clearly disapproves of Ellie, Spinelli’s new girlfriend. But diplomat Mac counters that Ellie seems very sweet.
Maxie thinks ahead, to Halloween and an awesome bash.
Mac, Felicia, Alexis, and Shawn jump into a rousing game of strip pool.

Next week: Halloween descends on Port Charles… Carly and Todd are close to making love. It’s just a matter of doing it… The Friday, the 13th monster, Jason Voorhees, drops in on Todd… Trey agrees it’s best to put his mom into a facility to get her better… Connie pulls the mother of all stunts, for her life… Olivia experiences more premonitions... Jason does something that will provoke Patrick in a major way… The docks is the place where a major event takes place, affecting almost everyone living in this town… Bye, Jason… Luke details his plan to derail Duke and his plans, as he goes over it with Lulu… The leftovers engage in a fun game of strip pool.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:22 AM   #860
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Gossip for the week of 15-Oct-2012
by Carol Banks Weber

**The next week will focus almost exclusively on Anna’s and JaSam’s stories. (IOW, the longest bathroom break in history for moi.) With the planned exit of Steve Burton (Jason), expect Sam to go back into McBain’s arms since the shape-shifter can’t live without some man to take care of her.

Enjoying the killing of the characters Johnny and Joe Jr., and the waste that could’ve been their love stories? Thought so. Say goodbye to them, based on online rumors (I did not generate). Life’s funny, isn’t it?

If you don’t have anything nice to say to head writer Lord Ron Carlivati, don’t say anything at all. He doesn’t want to hear it. He only welcomes praise of the ITA variety. He certainly doesn’t believe you’re much of a fan if you threaten to stop watching GH because the stories and the characters suck. Tweet all your comments to— er, never mind.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 10-16-2012, 07:26 AM   #861
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

GHH
Week of October 22nd

**10/22 Sam is eager for Jason to come home.
A devastated Lulu tells Dante that she can't have children.
Sam and John say goodbye; Sam thanks John McBain for everything he did to uncover the baby-switch. She tells him that she’ll always feel a mysterious connection to him but she’s back with Jason now. After John goes, Sam happily waits for Jason to come home. But when someone comes to the door, it isn’t Jason.

10/23 Sonny comes to Sam's door with bad news.
Starr and Michael babysit Daniel.
Lulu and Maxie head to the Floating Rib for a drink.
Strip pool anyone? Or everyone?

10/24 Trey rejects Starr's comfort.
Monica makes a mysterious phone call.
Connie makes a shocking move.

10/25 Carly almost catches Todd with the DNA test. Diane arrives to collect her attorney’s fee and after Carly leaves, Todd invokes attorney-client privilege to unload the whole truth to Diane. Wanting to right at least one wrong, Todd enlists Diane’s help in delivering the real DNA test to Sam.
Sonny wonders if Kate is gone forever.
Both Connie and Kate find the walls may have closed in on them.
Patrick is upset with someone's choices.

10/26 After blowing Spinelli off, Todd plots with Diane about how to get the DNA results to Sam without implicating himself. He thinks the key is Heather Webber.
Maxie decides she needs a little alone time with Spinelli.
Patrick rants about Jason's choices; he is furious that Robin wasted her life to save Jason;
Sam overhears.
Sam makes a promise to protect her baby from the violent mob life.

Starr bounces between Micheal and Trey.

A profound life-changing moment occurs on the docks.

Lulu listens to her father's plan to expose Duke as an imposter.

Jason makes a choice that elicits a strong reaction from Patrick.

Connie and Kate's freedom is on the line.

Week of October 29th

Will this be the week that Sam learns for sure that her son's bio-daddy was Jason, and not Franco?

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 10-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #862
Tomader
DIS Veteran

I have to say, Tea is derserving of an award for the performance she gave on the baby switch storyline. Her acting was so true to life and 100% believable. Way to go to the actress who protrays Tea. I don't think I have ever seen anyone play a role with so much emotion. She was incredible!
Old 10-16-2012, 06:03 PM   #863
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomader
I have to say, Tea is derserving of an award for the performance she gave on the baby switch storyline. Her acting was so true to life and 100% believable. Way to go to the actress who protrays Tea. I don't think I have ever seen anyone play a role with so much emotion. She was incredible!
I'm going to be in the minority but I thought she was over acting

Duke's eyebrows irritate me

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 10-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #864
rcraw45425
I'm a 43 year old mom with a scar on my navel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post
I'm going to be in the minority but I thought she was over acting

Duke's eyebrows irritate me

Definitely over the top acting on Tea's part, I had to flip off of it hwne she started her hysterics and wailing.
offsite '71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,CR'03,WL '04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05,YC'06, PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite), Hard Rock Hotel for Diagon Alley Opening Day (7/14)
rcraw45425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #865
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcraw45425 View Post
Definitely over the top acting on Tea's part, I had to flip off of it hwne she started her hysterics and wailing.
Thanks, Robin...thought I was the only one. It was too much

They have 3 days including today to get SB off. Apparently his last day is Tuesday.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 10-19-2012, 07:40 AM   #866
rcraw45425

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy

Thanks, Robin...thought I was the only one. It was too much

They have 3 days including today to get SB off. Apparently his last day is Tuesday.
I see a reprise of the kill duke storyline, he's whisked away into Witness Protection and Sam and the Qs are left to grieve, paving the way for Sam and John.
offsite '71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,CR'03,WL '04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05,YC'06, PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite), Hard Rock Hotel for Diagon Alley Opening Day (7/14)
Old 10-19-2012, 08:20 AM   #867
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcraw45425

I see a reprise of the kill duke storyline, he's whisked away into Witness Protection and Sam and the Qs are left to grieve, paving the way for Sam and John.
Me too and I *thought* I had read just that.

Corny.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 10-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #868
rcraw45425

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy

Me too and I *thought* I had read just that.

Corny.

Think I saw it somewhere but they keep bringing up dukes history. Still wondering about Sean Kanen, new role or reprising AJ. I'm starting to fast forward again, not a good sign. And I seriously dislike the new hospital additions with the exception of Ellie, she is so funny,definitely a female Spinelli.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:00 AM   #869
JoiseyMom
Have you had your SPANX today???
I mean, peep poop should be shiny and colored!!

Oy, I thought the Scully story line was stupid. Trey marries Krissy, Krissy dies and Trey inherits and Scully takes over? ***? Ok, Sonny has 4 kids. Hmm..don't they get money or whatever after Sonny dies?? How does Scully, or now Duke take over Sonnys crap if Sonny is alive? Krissies trust fund?? Um...wouldn't that be just cash, and I am sure it goes back to the family if she dies, not her husband. ANd I am sure Sonny isn't leaving his businesses to any of his kids.

As far as bad storylines go..I am like ***?? Really bad.
2005 August - Surprise Trip for kids!! CSR; 2006 August - Surprise Trip for kids at CSR again!! 2007 August - 3 nite Wonder & AKL FD 3peat!!
2007 December 8 - 7nite Eastern on the Magic! 2008 August 17 DCL Magic EB Panama Canal; March 2011 WDW trip with friends. 2012 Aug 25 DCL Bahamas Magic from NYC;2012 Sept 12 DCL Canadian Magic;2013 Aug AKL Kidani;2013 Aug DCL Fantasy

I am Poohtiful and Poohlicious!!!! Have you had your Spanx today???
JoiseyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #870
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcraw45425

Think I saw it somewhere but they keep bringing up dukes history. Still wondering about Sean Kanen, new role or reprising AJ. I'm starting to fast forward again, not a good sign. And I seriously dislike the new hospital additions with the exception of Ellie, she is so funny,definitely a female Spinelli.
Pretty sure he's AJ and involved in Scully/Duke business

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: