Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #841
Pikester
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post
Where's that puking smilie when I need it?

I can't even write down what I think of how this show has turned since SB announced he left. It's STU. PID.

*Insert puking smilie*

Pikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:19 PM   #842
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikester
There's my pal!

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #843
lilmrsellis
Wishing upon a star...

I got behind on this week, but got caught up today. I LOVED Elizabeth coming clean. No one made her but her own conscience. She showed us she's still the same Liz we love! Now just put her with Patrick, or better yet, bring back Lucky! But only if its Jonathan Jackson!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:52 AM   #844
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmrsellis View Post
I got behind on this week, but got caught up today. I LOVED Elizabeth coming clean. No one made her but her own conscience. She showed us she's still the same Liz we love! Now just put her with Patrick, or better yet, bring back Lucky! But only if its Jonathan Jackson!
I'm sorry, but...No.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 10-04-2012, 09:40 AM   #845
CrazyCakeLady
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post
I'm sorry, but...No.

Just saw a preview for Nashville and it looks like Jonathan Jackson will be appearing in that show. Dude, still can't really grow any facial hair. I really wish he would just give up the ghost and go clean-shaven.

Connie is cracking me up. Starr witch slapping her had to be one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile.

I really like "Ellie and Spinelli". They're cute together and she was really funny. I loved her line about her knowledge of DID coming from Daytime Television. Priceless.

Last edited by CrazyCakeLady; 10-04-2012 at 10:13 AM.
CrazyCakeLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:09 PM   #846
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Quote:
I really like "Ellie and Spinelli". They're cute together and she was really funny. I loved her line about her knowledge of DID coming from Daytime Television. Priceless
I about fell off the chair laughing at this one. So funny. I like them too as a couple. They suit each other and I really think Maxie has to find someone that suits her too.
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:41 AM   #847
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

I have a new "favorite" Sonny's wedding That was very entertaining -- and I actually found Kristina and Trey interesting for a change...

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #848
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Previews for the week of 08-Oct-2012
by Carol Banks Weber

**John McBain and Anna go through Todd’s phone records, to confirm what they kind of already suspect.
The more McBain learns about Todd’s involvement, the more the detective sees red and sees Todd on a hook, badly beaten. Good luck getting to Todd, though.
Sam nags Spinelli to spill, Jason’s hiding a secret about her and her baby, right? Right?
Jason’s with Steve, explaining his theory that Heather switched the babies and has now taken off with Sam’s kid.
Steve directs Jason to go straight to Sam with this.
When Jason leaves Steve, in walks Heather, begging her son for help and understanding.
Heather tries to make Steve see where she’s coming from, with this baby she wants to be her own.
Steve’s eyes are opened to the real monster his mom, Heather, truly is.

Olivia probably wishes she could just turn off her psychic powers, as they’re increasingly landing her in hot water.
Olivia’s psychic premonitions prove to be eerily accurate, one right after the other. The next one involves Heather.

The timing couldn’t be worse. But Jason can’t stall any longer with Sam. He is the one to release the info that he’s been investigating the possibility that her baby was switched.
As Sam’s eyes widen with comprehension and joy, Jason confirms that he got proof of the baby switch.
The sinking feeling of dismay replaces joy and hope when Jason then has to report to Sam that her baby was just kidnapped by Heather.
Sam just finds out that Heather has absconded with her child to god knows where.
Sam joins Jason in the quest for their baby at GH. But they must dispense with Heather first, which will prove a much bigger challenge than either of them had ever anticipated.
Sam and Jason are disappointed when Heather isn’t at GH, but off somewhere else.
Heather runs off with Sam’s baby to a motel, but in her haste to flee, she forgot medication essential for the tot’s survival.
McBain and Dante beat it to where the action is, hoping against hope that all goes well with Sam’s kid.
Jason and Sam achieve their ends: a terrible confrontation with Heather on the rooftop, holding their innocent hostage.
Jason and Sam do the cajoling of their lifetime to break Heather down and get to their baby.
Heather loses all her faculties as Jason and Sam inch forward, arms out for the baby. She has nothing left to lose; therefore, she’s capable of any heinous act, even one that could snuff her out.
Heather monologues that Jason and Sam are unfit parents, therefore she makes a drastic move to decide her and the baby’s fate.
A showdown occurs on top of a roof. Lives are in jeopardy. But the outcome is already guaranteed and written in the stars.

Nobody thinks to inform Téa that the baby she believes is Victor Jr. … isn’t. All she knows is that the nutty nanny took off with her baby.
Todd means to talk to Téa before she’s enlightened any further.
Even when Todd reaches Téa, it’s ultimately to do damage control, not relieve her of the lies. Wanting to do right by her and doing right are two different animals.
Todd does right by Téa in the end, breaking her heart about the baby she thought survived birth but didn’t.
Todd and John McBain each offer as much kindness, understanding, and emotional propping as Téa needs right now.
Téa mourns another senseless death: first Victor, now Victor Jr.

Sam experiences a second chance to be a first-time mom, as her baby is placed back in her loving arms.
Elizabeth takes a noble backseat to Sam, glad for the mother/baby reunion, as a mom who already suffered way too many losses.
Sam and Jason enjoy their baby together; it’s as if this were meant to be.
Sam and Jason want to rethink their ex-marriage status.
Sam christens her baby a name of her own choosing.
Sam’s family receives word about the safe retrieval of the baby, rejoicing.
Jason has a talk with Monica about where he stands with Sam. He says it depends on Sam’s final word.
Jason and Sam experience another amazing development, respectively.

Carly throws herself at Johnny, figuring the truth’ll be in his kiss.
Connie lets herself relax and be complacent, luxuriating in her catbird seat.
Todd gives it everything he’s got to be there for Carly in her darkest hour.
Todd resolves to be the right friend for Carly and go all the way with her, telling her the secret Johnny held over his head.
McBain will have his day with Todd. Gloves off.

Alexis suggests to Sonny that Trey qualifies as a better family member to commit Kate.
Trey campaigns to woo Kristina fresh—without parental interference.

Tracy becomes uncharacteristically vulnerable, and shows her broken side to Luke, who’s compassionate.
Joe Jr.’s been way too quiet and way too incognito.
Luke and Tracy swap sob stories.
Tracy opens Luke’s eyes when she says she once took up with Duke Lavery.
As soon as Duke hits town, for Anna, it’s bad news for Luke.
Luke returns from Switzerland, telling Lulu all about it.
Luke manages to locate Robert Scorpio for Anna.
Luke heads over to Anna’s to report on this find.
Anna opens the door to her suite, astounded to find Duke waiting.
Anna comes face to face with the great love of her life, Duke Lavery, the real Duke Lavery.
Duke announces his momentous intentions. It involves Anna and Robin. Big duh.
Luke squares off with Duke, for Anna’s fair hand.
Luke has no intention of giving Anna up. But Duke’s on a mission, and you know what this gentleman is like when he’s on a mission.
Luke believes Duke’s the same secretive, destructive fartknocker he’s always been.
Anna loses her cool when Duke can’t be found again.
Too bad for Luke, but Anna and Duke lock lips.

Maxie stalks Spinelli and Ellie, that sinking feeling stabbing at her with regret.
Maxie chats up Ellie like a friend at GH.
Spinelli dislikes seeing Maxie and Ellie acting like friends.
Spinelli picks Ellie up at GH for their date. Maxie is sad.
Ellie relays back to Spinelli what she spoke to Maxie about.
Maxie uses Lulu as a sounding board for her insecurities involving Spinelli, her, and this new chick more up his alley.
Maxie considers asking Matt (in prison) for release from their marriage of convenience.

Lulu and Dante have fun trying to make a baby. But fun turns into worry, when their efforts do not take.
Dante gives himself over to doctors to determine if it’s him and his bad swimmers.
Lulu approaches Dante with some information of her own.

Sabrina happens to listen in just as someone drops a personal note about Robin.
Sabrina divulges an item of importance to Patrick.
More than a little annoyed, Patrick finds Anna to get the skinny here.
Patrick expects Anna to give him the scoop he’s been left out of.

Next week: Luke reads Anna accurately, in that he sees she’s not so sure about Duke anymore… Expect something huge to go down on the docks… Monica extends herself to another major character… Maxie pursues Spinelli doggedly… Strip pool, anyone? Four characters are in.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 10-09-2012, 08:37 AM   #849
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Gossip for the week of 08-Oct-2012
by Carol Banks Weber

Daytime Dish’s favorite insider, Happy New Years, dropped another ominous rumor signaling GH’s continued test status. While HNY denied knowledge of any final airdate planned by TPTB, she/he did note that they were watching GH’s numbers very carefully in terms solely of a suitable lead-in to the new Katie Couric talk show. “For September I heard, GH was seen to be providing a ‘decent’ lead-in that aided Katie's launch. In other words, GH's ‘blockbuster September’ was deemed a success by the network. This is a very different type of numbers game. The network I heard was not reviewing how GH is performing year over year or even compared to other soaps. The network only asking is GH the best lead-in we can currently offer for Katie?”

**Not sure which DD insider this one is, since the drop was from a SoapZone re-post, but here it is, how Jason might exit the show: “There's a fight. With guns. Jason ends up in the water. Joe Jr. is killed. People think Joe Jr. killed Jason. McBain's revenge for the system not giving his sister justice regarding Joe Jr. McBain and Jason are in this together. Not sure if Sam is. Jason is going into witness protection. Jason and McBain agree that McBain will look out for Daniel (formerly Victor Jr.).”

Not this week, but the next, next one will acknowledge the force that was the late John Ingle as Edward Quartermaine. Most likely, the storyline will have Edward pass away.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 10-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #850
mamajoan
gotta hobble ....silly goose!....
Is enjoying this Grandma gig!
gramma says.."no to ho's!

Holy Cow!!! "Duke".. your face is sooooo tight! should have been the first words out of Anna DeVanes mouth when she saw him!!

My goodness they have pulled his face sooo tight his eyes are tilted,
mamajoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #851
auntie
It's a really lovely way to spend the afternoon
THAT does sound good ;)
Everything I type sounds wierd today
I am the underwear fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamajoan View Post
Holy Cow!!! "Duke".. your face is sooooo tight! should have been the first words out of Anna DeVanes mouth when she saw him!!

You're right!
Old 10-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #852
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

I wish no one unemployment, but have you seen Katie? What a waste of an hour.
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:15 AM   #853
lilmrsellis
Wishing upon a star...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Anne
I wish no one unemployment, but have you seen Katie? What a waste of an hour.
We don't even have Katie on after GH, it's Anderson Cooper. Equal waste of time.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #854
mickey&minnie04
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamajoan View Post

I was thinking the same thing! He must have had a lot of work done.

August 1996 ~ Fort Wilderness Campground
May 2002 ~ All Star Music
September 2004 Honeymoon~POFQ
November 2007 ~ Pop Century
May 2009 ~ All Star Movies
September 2011 ~ Pop Century
November/December 2014~ All Star Movies
mickey&minnie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #855
rcraw45425
I'm a 43 year old mom with a scar on my navel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmrsellis

We don't even have Katie on after GH, it's Anderson Cooper. Equal waste of time.
We get yet another useless waste of time, The Doctors! I'm sorry but I don't believe anything told to me by a former Bachelor!
offsite'71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,C R'03,WL'04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05 ,YC'06,PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite), Hard Rock Hotel for Diagon Alley Opening Day (7/14),Swan (11/14)

rcraw45425 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: