Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2012, 11:59 PM   #571
CrazyCakeLady
Earning My Ears

GH has been hysterical lately. I think I like "Dead Anthony" even more than when he was alive. He is an absolute riot.

Now that Heather is in the clink, maybe they'll bring Diane back as the gossip columnist. I would love to see scenes between her and Todd. They would be priceless.

Hopefully the Robin storyline will be good. I'm a little bummed that they are making Ewen a "bad guy". I really wanted Elizabeth to have a love interest other than Lucky or Jason.
CrazyCakeLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:46 AM   #572
kt_mom
DIS Veteran

I've really been enjoying GH lately. I watched OLTL years ago and remember Todd so I'm enjoying his character as well. He definitely brings some much needed comedy to the show.

I was really surprised to see Ewan's face in the Robin scene. I was having a hard time figuring out where they were going with his character but I didn't see that coming. I'm definitely interested to see how this all plays out.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #573
auntie
It's a really lovely way to spend the afternoon
THAT does sound good ;)
Everything I type sounds wierd today
I am the underwear fairy

I've gotta say, I think the writers have stepped up their game. Story lines are, heck there ARE storylines for a change! Other than "whoa is me"..., poor Sonny, the coffee mobster). When are they ever gonna stop beating that drum?
I think Todd was an EXCELLENT addition to the cast. (Although having followed OLTL, killing Hope, was just awful, but I digress) Still waiting for Starr to step up though. I think there needs to be a little more interaction with Todd, and not just the "oh dad, don't worry or do anything wacko" stuff. She and Todd had a real bond (before fake Todd/Victor came into the picture). They were both a little "weird". Back when she was "shorty"... I'd like to see more of that. Also can someone take the bleach away from whoever is doing Starr's hair these days?.
Todd, Luke, Tracy, Anothony, and Crazy Heather excellent actors who bring the entire show up a notch. Which, for a while I was really feeling as if they put the wrong show on the chopping block...and I've been watching for some 30 plus years.
A Jason/Liz reunion.. really . We need to go through that again.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #574
smidgy
dimples

thanks, rcraw!!!!!!
smidgy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #575
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie View Post
A Jason/Liz reunion.. really . We need to go through that again.
Yes!

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #576
Pikester
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post
Yes!
Me too!

But, how long will it last and how teed off am I going to be when the writers end it?

Pikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 12:56 PM   #577
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikester

Me too!

But, how long will it last and how teed off am I going to be when the writers end it?
I know

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 07-28-2012, 02:09 PM   #578
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Jason will go back with Liz because it is going to be Sam and John now. I also think a lot of story lines are going to be determined how GH does in the new time spot comes Sept and if it gets the go ahead to go past April and the 50th anniversary.

Speaking of the 50th anniversary what / who would you like to see come back? Audrey should be there but I'd love to see:

Bobbie Spencer -- she should be there and living in the Brownstone
Sean and Tiffany;
Lucy and Kevin;
John Stamos as Blackie--poor Blackie sent to prison for 18 months in 1984- he needs to come home for a visit;
what about Lee and Gail and I'd love to see a grown up Serena!
What about Ned, Lois and Brooklyn?
What about Jimmy Lee Holt?
Can't forget Frisco!
Going way back here -- What about Burt Ramsey?
and Mike Weber- I'd love to know what happened to him

So many characters that were such a part of the glory days and there are so many more that I didn't mention, I'd love to see them part of a grand party.

I've heard that the actor that plays Edward Quartermain is very ill. I sincerely hope he can be a part of it.

I'd also love a dream sequence that we'd see so many of the departed like BJ, Tanya, Tony, Georgie, and Emily. I'd also love a nod to the characters who's actors have left us in real live like Steve, Jessie, Amy and of cause Lila and maybe the original Edward. All such a part of the early GH years and were part of the soaps history.
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:23 PM   #579
auntie
It's a really lovely way to spend the afternoon
THAT does sound good ;)
Everything I type sounds wierd today
I am the underwear fairy

I actually like Sam and John together, so I guess I shouldn't complain about a Liz/Jason reunion. It's Just that HOW many times are they gonna beat the same dead horse. It may be that part of it is I'm just tired of Jason all together. Kind of the same with Sonny. I don't see their characters as having developed very much over the years, and now they just seem sort of old to be repeating these same storylines.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:08 PM   #580
taylor3297
DIS Veteran

If you really want to see all the characters from GH here is a great link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...characters#top

There were quite a few I had forgotten about. Shaun Cassidy was one I had forgotten about for sure.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #581
Luvmy4boys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor3297 View Post
If you really want to see all the characters from GH here is a great link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...characters#top

There were quite a few I had forgotten about. Shaun Cassidy was one I had forgotten about for sure.
Thanks for posting that. Neat to look at all the people who have come and gone.
Luvmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:45 AM   #582
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Previews for the week of 30-Jul-2012
by Carol Banks Weber

**Joe Jr. recruits his son Trey to destroy Sonny on the sly.
Sonny puts Joe Jr. on the spot about his and Kate’s ******* child.
Todd can’t wait to drop a dime on Johnny to Carly, about that fatal hit ‘n run.
But Johnny learns Todd’s secret – switching babies on Sam – and uses it to stay alive in his relationship with Carly.
Todd bluffs his way around Johnny, talking tough about telling Carly regardless.
As Todd and Johnny play Ring around the Rosie with their secrets, Carly interrupts, nearly busting them both.
Todd makes it so his secret is still safe.
Burned by Todd’s latest actions, John McBain aims at payback.
Sam makes a lousy P.I. Once again, she comes up empty because she’s waylaid from riffling through Todd’s safe.
Jason has a talk with Sam about their issues.
Sam, no closer to any sort of reconciliation, does reveal to Jason her P.I. sleuthing of Todd.
Jason is eager to get in Sam’s good graces, and so, says he can be of assistance to her. Will she take him up on his offer?
Sonny and Alexis next try to help Jason and Sam mend their broken marriage.
Sam can make neither heads nor tails of Kristina’s problems, to see her sister through.
Ewen takes over Patrick’s detox case. In doing so, he lets slip a tiny bit about his own past problems he’s tried to overcome.
Lulu and Maxie go over Patrick’s dilemma, and how worried sick they are about his recovery against such odds.
Elizabeth reports to Steve and then Jason about her going out with Ewen again.
Elizabeth notices Ewen on the phone but acting secretive.
Nevertheless, Elizabeth sees Ewen socially, hoping everything works out.
Ewen busts out all the moves to make Elizabeth like him back in that way.
Jason responds protectively to Elizabeth saying she is giving Ewen another try.
Alexis and Shawn? Maybe, over a game of strip pool that Ms. Independent instigates.
Lulu and Dante get in deep about their marriage and what it’s cost them.

Next week: Carly sees what Todd has been referring to regarding his dark side, when he acts out before her eyes… Jason might very well put a damper on this Ewen nonsense. In Jason’s eyes, he’s only looking out for Elizabeth… Sam talks to Kristina about boys (Jason), and men (McBain). Seems it’s not so cut and dried between Sam and McBain… Hide your women, there’s scary stuff on the loose… Is it mind control this sinister, invisible organization is after? Maybe.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 07-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #583
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Gossip for the week of 30-Jul-2012
by Carol Banks Weber

**Ewen is just the start of the mind control story arc that may or may not lead GH to its eventual End Game. Rumor has it that he is merely following orders from on high (Helena, Faison), along with OLTL’s Allison Perkins.

Genie Francis cannot return to GH as Laura even if she wanted to, which she doesn’t, because she’s locked in at Y&R as Genevieve. With former GH executive producer Jill Farren Phelps just hired as Francis’ Y&R boss, maybe those circumstances will change. Phelps supposedly fired Francis from GH, and maybe there’s bad blood.

Forget about John McBain and Sam McCall Morgan turning into siblings. TPTB had been toying with that plot twist, but they’re going with lovers now.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 07-30-2012, 09:04 AM   #584
rcraw45425
I'm a 43 year old mom with a scar on my navel!

JUst thought about another possibility for Ewwn, maybe he's Valentin Cassadine......
offsite'71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,C R'03,WL'04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05 ,YC'06,PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite), Hard Rock Hotel for Diagon Alley Opening Day (7/14),Swan (11/14)

rcraw45425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #585
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

JUst thought about another possibility for Ewwn, maybe he's Valentin Cassadine......

I think there is a lot more to Ewwn then is being let on about. I read somewhere, don't think it was here, that it's possible he is Robin's brother from when Anna was kept by Faison. You know, most of us could write better plots the the writing team. We have the knowledge of the history and actually love the characters.

I will say for the first time in a long time, I am actually looking forward to watching it since it's not all Sonny, all the time.
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: