Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2012, 03:55 AM   #376
cinmell
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there LOVES U2 & COACH bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post
No, they posted who the actor is that is going to be playing that part - an unknown actor to me. However, what is the point of this storyline? Maybe so that John McBain can find a place on the department?

Also...

While I loved Megan Ward as Kate, this NuKate is doing a phenomenal job!

Can I just say that I love Sonny in his dark suits and black shirts but he makes me in those white dress shirts.

Sam...I have no words...I still don't understand the whole JaSam thing when she had his baby stolen and then had his kid threatened in the park (Liz and the boys were in the park) and has lied to him NUMEROUS times but hey, let's keep this storyline going!

There is definite "chemistry" with her and McBain - on other sites they are calling them "McBam". I kinda like it. And, why tell this guy you met 3 days ago your whole life story and that your kid could be not your husbands???

That's all
I was thinking the same thing. Jason hates lies, deception and betrayal. Yet, he forgave Sam for the Jake kidnapping thing, not telling him about Robin, etc. I can't believe she spilling her guts to John McBain. I used to like Sam but not since she's been with Jason. She's pretty pathetic now. I liked her with Lucky and can definitely see her with John McBain.

~~My husband never thought anyone would read my post nevermind respond to it!~~
cinmell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:50 AM   #377
Pikester
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
I'm leaning toward the one cop that seems in charge. I don't know his name, but it seems like he's hiding something and there was an anvil about a week or so where the Aussie doc said something about the suspect having knowledge of law enforcement and this cop in charge seemed front and center. Just my take on it.
Do you mean Dante? Unless he is leaving the show I doubt they would make him the killer.

The female cops husband would know plenty about police procedures and stuff.

Pikester is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-13-2012, 09:18 AM   #378
rcraw45425
I'm a 43 year old mom with a scar on my navel!

Think they mean Ronnie, the creepy cop
offsite'71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,C R'03,WL'04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05 ,YC'06,PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite), Hard Rock Hotel for Diagon Alley Opening Day (7/14),Swan (11/14)

rcraw45425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #379
barbaraann
Chicago Gal

I don't remember Heather ever liking Luke. Then again, there were time periods when I did not watch General Hospital. One of those was when he was involved with Sky.

Heather will never change her spots. She already has it in for Anna.

Sonny will get off when Connie cracks, and I do believe that she's going to do that soon.

I don't like Sam. Won't she ever learn? I don't know why she didn't run right home, and tell Jason exactly what she found out about Franco being his brother. Jason is stronger than she thinks. That would make for a better story in my opinion, than the garbage they are trying to feed us now. Yes, Carly knows Jason better than Sam. She needs to be honest.

Most of the storylines on General Hospital now are pretty ridiculous. Telling Robert that ridiculous lie about Luke's son being his. Maxie cracking up, and lying about killing Lisa.
Robin dying/not dying the way she did.

I do like Anna and Luke pairing up as friends. Spinelli is always fun.
barbaraann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:35 AM   #380
snowy76
I do a panic dance
OMG I looooved my K Tel records!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Bunnies View Post

Speaking of Cole and Hope, I am so sick of hearing their names! In one episode, between Star and McBain, I counted someone saying "Cole and Hope" 5 times! I'm thinking of inventing a drinking game and taking a shot everytime someone says "Cole and Hope." You get half a shot when someone says "them" or "that little girl and her father." You could have a pretty good buzz after one episode. And if you DVR them and watch several in a row, you could get really smashed! I guess it could be fun if I liked to drink, but I don't! I'll have to make it a Diet Coke game instead!
ITA!

Another thing that irks me about that - it's always Cole and Hope, not Hope and Cole. Sorry, but if I lost my DD and her father, I'd refer to it as just that. Starr is always talking about losing her boyfriend and her daughter - like he comes first and she's the afterthought - that doesn't sit well with me. Or I'm reading too much into it

CR 12/82 ... CR 12/84 ... Offsite 7/89 ... Swan 8/03 ... AKL 6/04 ... BWV 6/05 ... POP 10/08 ... DTD Hilton 10/09 ... Offsite 8/11 ... DLR 7/12 ... DLR 8/13
snowy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #381
AmazingGrace
Life is good, God is great!!!
Born again Texan
Enjoys a good Dole Whip
I saw the "I pooted" one. Made me laugh so hard that I, well, you know, POOTED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcraw45425 View Post
Yes! Ronnie, I think his name is. I can see his motive of being a cop and attacking these women because they're bad women, in his mind.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:04 PM   #382
Erin1700
At least I am bragging about using soap!

Call me crazy, but isn't that lawyer Andrea Zuckerman's husband from 90210?
Erin1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:05 PM   #383
hereyago
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin1700 View Post
Call me crazy, but isn't that lawyer Andrea Zuckerman's husband from 90210?
Yes it is.
hereyago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:29 AM   #384
Pikester
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcraw45425 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
Yes! Ronnie, I think his name is. I can see his motive of being a cop and attacking these women because they're bad women, in his mind.
Oh yah, he is creepy.

Pikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:23 AM   #385
articfox676
Mouseketeer

Unhappy

Now that we are down to just GH what are our chances of SOAP WEEKEND???
articfox676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:08 PM   #386
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

ABC Keeps ‘General Hospital’ On, Cancels ‘The Revolution’, Adds ‘GMA’ Afternoon Show For Summer -- breaking news from www.deadline.com

I am doing a happy dance! Another year for GH! I really think now we will get to see the show become less mob-centric, more good soap!

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:20 PM   #387
Debbru
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by articfox676 View Post
Now that we are down to just GH what are our chances of SOAP WEEKEND???
Would love love love if Super Soap Weekend was brought back!!! Went to 4 in a row and then had to miss the last 2 years. Let's flood ABC/Disney with emails to bring it back :-)
Debbru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:14 PM   #388
mamajoan
gotta hobble ....silly goose!....
Is enjoying this Grandma gig!
gramma says.."no to ho's!

I loved EVERY scene that Heather (Robin Mattson) was in this week. She was spot on in each scene.. ebbed and flowed with each character.. so funny sometimes I literally LOL...!!!!!!! oh she is gonna give Olivia a hard time.. but I think we will see Liv be able to keep up with Heather"s twisted nature.

While I hate that they may break up yet another couple.. .I see the strong chemistry between McBain and Sam.

Somebody PLEASE give Finola Hughes a Sandwich!!! She is a gorgeous woman.. but seeing her in a v-neck top is a little shocking.

since GH has been given a chopping block reprieve... maybe the writers can fix this Maxie storyline... or put her in jail until Kristen Storms is able to return????

Kate/Connie.. is actually a bit fun.
mamajoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:26 PM   #389
Chris2597
DIS Veteran

What happened to John McBain's rekindling with Natalie? He has called her a couple of times during GH but does seem to be very interested in Sam.
Chris2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:32 AM   #390
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2597 View Post
What happened to John McBain's rekindling with Natalie? He has called her a couple of times during GH but does seem to be very interested in Sam.
I think since GH got the reprieve, we will see Nat arrive. I read that all the scenes with Sam and John are to take advantage of their chemistry, but they have no interest in busting up JaSam. Nat and John are also fairly combustible, and we all know the PCPD could use some help -- so having them both stay long term would not be unthinkable.

I also read that Heather is here for longer than you would think, and will be weaved into various plots as she knows a lot of secrets.

Other than being a little screechy, I am really enjoying Starr and Michael. If Starr's grief was at a slightly lower pitch, it would all be good for me

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: