Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2012, 10:59 AM   #151
DisneyLover1217
Mouseketeer

So looks like Sam is pregnant (yawn) and of course we all know it will be Jason's but Franco will switch the results showing him as the father (double yawn). Would it kill them to come up with an original storyline.
DisneyLover1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #152
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

I hate to say this, but I'm seriously thinking about stopping watching GH when OLTL ends. It just seems like a cleaner break, and it would be helpful to have 10 extra hours every week. I Tivo anyway, so that would free up my evenings more...I started thinking about it, and I'm only really watching one or two plotlines, I and I can't bear to see Robin die, so...let's just say it if there was a Liason reunion, I would definitely stick around. Other than that they are going to have to impress me...

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #153
trip
family trip planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worfiedoodles View Post
I hate to say this, but I'm seriously thinking about stopping watching GH when OLTL ends. It just seems like a cleaner break, and it would be helpful to have 10 extra hours every week. I Tivo anyway, so that would free up my evenings more...I started thinking about it, and I'm only really watching one or two plotlines, I and I can't bear to see Robin die, so...let's just say it if there was a Liason reunion, I would definitely stick around. Other than that they are going to have to impress me...

Maria
I'm thinking the same thing. I wonder if the "Powers That Be" are counting on alot of us to do just that. Then there won't be such an uproar when GH gets canceled for Katie Courics show.
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #154
mafibisha
DIS Veteran

I missed all the Christmas week shows, and much of the shows the two weeks prior.

So, what is this about Jax being alive? How?

And why did Sonny totally cut Carly out of his life today?

Anyone care to fill me in? TIA!

we Disney:

DH Me

and our fur baby

Thank You, maggiew!
mafibisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #155
dahirsh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
I'm thinking the same thing. I wonder if the "Powers That Be" are counting on alot of us to do just that. Then there won't be such an uproar when GH gets canceled for Katie Courics show.
me three. And it makes me sad since I've been watching since the '80's

April 1978 Offsite April 1979 Offsite Dec 1999/Jan 2000 All Star Movies May 2002 All Star Sports Oct 2003 All Star Movies June 2006 All Star Sports
October 2007 Pop Century January 2009 Pop Century October 2011 Pop Century October 2012 Pop Century October 2013 Pop Century
dahirsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #156
kellicb
Mouseketeer

Been there, done that. I stopped recording GH when they killed off Jake and when they fired Becky. I decided to start recording again when they changed their mind about Becky and when OLTL and AMC got cancelled because I know eventually I'll watch again. LOL So, I usually see what's going on the show and then either delete it or ff through a lot of it. I really hope with the new changes with the head writer and head of abc daytime that we see some good changes coming through. I am a HUGE Liason supporter but I'm not holding my breath for that to happen again. But I'll still keep "watching" and keep hoping the show comes around again.
kellicb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:30 AM   #157
Kae
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafibisha View Post
I missed all the Christmas week shows, and much of the shows the two weeks prior.

So, what is this about Jax being alive? How?

And why did Sonny totally cut Carly out of his life today?

Anyone care to fill me in? TIA!

Jax was not killed & Carly figured it out early on.

Kae
Oct 1999-POFQ May 1996-AS Music May 1994-Travel Lodge DTD Dec 1971-Contemporary
DisneyLand-March 2006
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:36 PM   #158
auntie
It's a really lovely way to spend the afternoon
THAT does sound good ;)
Everything I type sounds wierd today
I am the underwear fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba's Mom View Post
Does anyone else miss Stuart Damon reading the Christmas story?
I do..sad, those days are gone.

GH has done itself in. The whole coffee mobster thing has grown old, and they've killed off so many people. Many of whom were "anchor families" to the show.
Carly is an irrational *****/and or mother of the year. Yep, because those traits go hand in hand.
Also...are we ever gonna see Jason's character "grow" or change? Seriously..he's gotta be tired of being Sonny's flunky by now. He's been wearing the same jeans and leather jacket (winter) and T shirt (summer). I swear he'll be receiving his AARP membership letter still wearing the same attire. They must save a fortune on wardrobe for this guy.
Lulu has become a whiner.
How many times are we gonna watch Elizabeth make ANOTHER poor decision? Talk about someone who never learns. It's becoming a YAWN.
Even Lucky left town..lol!
Luke..who knows. How many times are they gonna beat the dead horse of his being a bad dad? Oh..that would be everytime he goes on a six month vacation..lol! Boo-hoo. Now tell us something we don't know.
They have Sonny hooking up with a new Connie. Really..?
Michael..give the kid some metimucil. He has a constant look of pain on his face. He needs some relief. (and so do we)
Robin is dying?....Oh,..because there hasn't been enough useless death on the show.
Old 01-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #159
mickey&minnie04
DIS Veteran

According to abc.go.com Todd, Blair,Starr and John are coming to GH....I wonder if they will still be the same characters? I like this!! Not sure about Todd ...maybe if it was the other actor that played Todd.

August 1996 ~ Fort Wilderness Campground
May 2002 ~ All Star Music
September 2004 Honeymoon~POFQ
November 2007 ~ Pop Century
May 2009 ~ All Star Movies
September 2011 ~ Pop Century
November/December 2014~ All Star Movies
mickey&minnie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:46 PM   #160
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey&minnie04 View Post
According to abc.go.com Todd, Blair,Starr and John are coming to GH....I wonder if they will still be the same characters? I like this!! Not sure about Todd ...maybe if it was the other actor that played Todd.
I think this is short-term stunt casting to try to pick up some of the OLTL audience. I doubt all four characters will be around very long. It sounds like a quick story arc -- they will all come to PC because of some "crime" -- hence John's involvement. Todd will be covering it up, and Blair and Starr will be his wingmen...

I could see Starr sticking around, since Michael is going to need a new girlfriend, and KA is moving to LA. I think it would be hard to have John McBain stay very long without his baby and baby momma...

It figures, I had just decided to dump GH when OLTL ends Now I guess I'll have to stick around awhile longer...

Maria

Old 01-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #161
trip
family trip planner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worfiedoodles View Post
It figures, I had just decided to dump GH when OLTL ends Now I guess I'll have to stick around awhile longer...

Maria
I had also decided to dump GH but now......
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #162
mamajoan
gotta hobble ....silly goose!....
Is enjoying this Grandma gig!
gramma says.."no to ho's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie View Post
I do..sad, those days are gone.

:
Michael..give the kid some metimucil. He has a constant look of pain on his face. He needs some relief. (and so do we)
Oh Auntie.... I laughed soooo hard when I read this I nearly obliterated my computer screen with diet pepsi!!!!!!

I had watched OLTL for over 20 years when I stopped watching consistently do to time constraints. I have picked it up again in the past few weeks. I was happy to see Roger Howarth back as Todd. And it was fun seeing old characters pop in for a visit. If some of OLTL characters come over to Port Chuckles.. I am fine with that... maybe they can run the coffee mob outta town. HOWEVER... I like Johnny and Anthony Zachara They are funny, interesting and crazy too.
mamajoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #163
Simba's Mom
everything went to "H*** in a handbasket
Keep me off the high horses!
Suffers from theme park dyslexia

Did anyone else get thinking yesterday after Monica said something to Sam about wanting a grandchild so she could dote on it? Well, I realized that Michael has a grandmother also, who wasn't anywhere around for support when he went to jail and then got assaulted. And Morgan could have at least gotten a good-bye from his grandma when he went away to boarding school.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #164
rcraw45425
I'm a 43 year old mom with a scar on my navel!

Quote:
Did anyone else get thinking yesterday after Monica said something to Sam about wanting a grandchild so she could dote on it? Well, I realized that Michael has a grandmother also, who wasn't anywhere around for support when he went to jail and then got assaulted. And Morgan could have at least gotten a good-bye from his grandma when he went away to boarding school.
Are you referring to Monica or Bobbie? Because Morgan is not Monica's grandson, just Michael
offsite '71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,CR'03,WL '04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05,YC'06, PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite)

rcraw45425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #165
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Has Bobbie even met Josselyn? One would think that when Jax "died", Carly's mom might have showed up to comfort her on the loss of her spouse. It's not a bad thing that things are changing and we (hopefully!) will be seeing more than the coffee mob every day. I am very pleased they let Monica back on the canvas. It would indeed be nice to see Bobbie, too!

Maria

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: