Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #1561
Anna114
Pluto Rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
Was there anything special with Britt's blood work today? We had a local "breaking story" so didn't see the last 1/2 hour.

I agree with a PP - Patrick is a tool!
She had her test results show that she suffers from sever morning sickness as does Princess Kate. She had the results fixed by a lab tech.

Thank you for agreeing about the tool LOL.
5/1988 POLY (Honeymoon) 2/1998 Offsite 5/2002 Caribbean Beach 5/2006 Wilderness Lodge 12/2007 POP 8/2009 Port Orleans Riverside 5/2010 POLY CL (Anniversary) 10/2010 SSR 1/2011 OKW 8/2011 FW Cabins & VWL 12/2011 SSR 5/2012 VWL 9/2012 VWL 8/2013 VWL 25th Ann. w/my boys 5/2014 AKV 12/2014 VWL 5/2009 DVC Owners Villas at Wilderness lodge!

Anna114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:20 AM   #1562
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Previews for the week of 06-May-2013
by Carol Banks Weber

**The A.J/Carly fling — not even drunken this time! — is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.
Nikolas orchestrates a way to intersect Elizabeth — with A.J. in a New York hotel.
Nikolas surprises Elizabeth and dismays A.J.
Tracy grabs A.J. to give him the business.
Elizabeth slips away back into her hotel room where Nikolas is waiting for her in a state of delicious undress.
Elizabeth prepares to inform Nikolas that she’s going with A.J.
Elizabeth rebuffs Nikolas, again, as she requests he stop pursuing her.
Nikolas secretly connives to win over Elizabeth, while leaving Tracy the loser.
Elizabeth supports A.J. as he excitedly gets ready to appear as a guest star on the ABC Daytime culinary talk show, The Chew.
Elizabeth and A.J. go to the studio where The Chew films, excited and nervous.
A.J. falls into a panic attack but overcomes it in time to appear on TV. For a few minutes.
A.J. weighs the ramifications of coming clean to Elizabeth about Carly.
Nikolas is going to have a change of heart about aligning with Tracy and send his goons to keep her away from The Chew. It’s not going to work.

Carly, Sonny, and Michael brainstorm, using the information at hand, to track down Morgan. They enlist Spinelli for this service.
Carly, Sonny, and Michael’s concern deepens when learning of the latest about Morgan’s gambling debts. Morgan is in deep, maybe too deep.
Carly and Sam lock up to help.
Where’s Morgan? Sonny means to reach him, wherever he is, before the bad guys do.
Maybe the bad guys are the least of Sonny and Morgan’s problems. Sonny faces the fact that he could have his hands tied here.
Michael uses his older brotherly influence to get Morgan to give up his whereabouts.
Morgan, unfortunately, lets the wrong person in.

Luke and Laura relive a golden oldie.
Anna has to show Duke how to navigate social media on behalf of ELQ.
Scotty nags Laura to lock in on a wedding date sooner than later.
When Scotty worries that Laura will never marry him, Lucy steps up to look on the bright side.
Luke teams up with Spinelli to get a hold of the elusive Lauren Frank.
Luke follows up by interviewing an art dealer for the next step.
Spinelli thinks he finally located Lauren Frank herself. Alas...

Sam, Rafe, and Danny go to a church to remember Alison by lighting a candle for her.
Rafe has another beloved in mind, sharing with Sam about his pain over Molly.
Sam is with her son Danny when she senses someone hovering. Alexis turns out to be that person.
Bathroom break: Sam talks about Jason with Alexis.
Sam and Alexis take Danny home, but not without the confirmed sense that someone has been nearby, paying close attention. Bet it’s Roger Howarth’s new character.

TJ requests Molly be his prom date. And they’re off.
Before leaving, TJ makes sure Rafe is misled into Kelly’s Diner.
Who punched Rafe in the face? Sam worries about his welfare.
Rafe refuses to rat out his bully to Sam.
When Rafe has a chance to rat TJ out for the hit at Kelly’s, he stays silent.

Maxie is able to help Lulu remember more.
Lulu is game to accompany her BFF to the ob-gyn appointment.
Lulu encounters Nikolas and begins remembering more.
Dante continues to do a full-court press on Lulu to remember her back.

Ellie can’t run away from the truth forever. She must consider the huge responsibility of being the bearer of bad news.
Ellie has a dream about telling on Maxie to Spinelli.

Things continue not going Sabrina’s way.

Next week: Watch the real-life culinary talk show, The Chew, to see what happens when Tracy barges in on A.J. and forces the co-hosts to decide which relish is better… A.J. and Tracy each indict the other for this mess… Tracy uses blackmail to make A.J. dance to her tune… Michael breaks the time barrier to save his little brother Morgan. He better run like the Six Million-Dollar Man… Michael reaches Morgan, but it’s bad. Morgan needs a miracle at GH… Sonny endeavors to acquire an update on Morgan… Sonny gets some important data from Connie and Olivia… Laura receives another blast from the past… Luke must contend with inner demons from his past… Dante has to keep contending with Lulu’s memory fluctuations… Rafe declares his romantic feelings toward Molly… Something big this way comes—for everyone… And then there’s the neverending Sabrina fairy tale, which continues with her outraged reaction to Britt’s next underhanded move—to get Patrick to let her shack up with him. Emma doesn’t take kindly to Britt’s having the baby… Britt tries to sabotage Sabrina and Patrick.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-08-2013, 08:24 PM   #1563
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Maura West as Ava Jerome...LOVE IT!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 05-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #1564
rcraw45425
I'm a 43 year old mom with a scar on my navel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post
Maura West as Ava Jerome...LOVE IT!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Ava Jerome, as in Victor, Julian and Olivia Jerome mob family?
offsite '71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,CR'03,WL '04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05,YC'06, PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite), Hard Rock Hotel for Diagon Alley Opening Day (7/14)
rcraw45425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:15 AM   #1565
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcraw45425 View Post
Yes ma'am! Can't wait to see how this plays out. Hope she got a contract. I love Maura.

Still FF through the NuLulu/Dante scenes. Sorry GH but this was a bad idea to have her have no memory of anything

Ellie = Used to like her character, not so much right now.

More scenes of Nik without a shirt please I saw somewhere else that someone mentioned him without a shirt and the woman said she'd "Climb him like a tree" OMG, I snorted laughing out loud. So true!

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 05-09-2013, 09:20 AM   #1566
Erin1700
At least I am bragging about using soap!

Bad Mommy of the Year Award goes to me!!!

My DS6 happened to see a new Lulu scene and he said "Of course she doesn't remember, that is not the real girl!"
Erin1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:43 AM   #1567
Mary Anne
Not sure what season that is
I couldn't figure this out It was driving me crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin1700 View Post
Bad Mommy of the Year Award goes to me!!!

My DS6 happened to see a new Lulu scene and he said "Of course she doesn't remember, that is not the real girl!"
Mary Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #1568
snowy76
I do a panic dance
OMG I looooved my K Tel records!

Quote:

I knew you guys would catch that one!!! Wonder if it'll somehow entangle Duke eventually too!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

CR 12/82 ... CR 12/84 ... Offsite 7/89 ... Swan 8/03 ... AKL 6/04 ... BWV 6/05 ... POP 10/08 ... DTD Hilton 10/09 ... Offsite 8/11 ... DLR 7/12 ... DLR 8/13
snowy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #1569
rcraw45425
I'm a 43 year old mom with a scar on my navel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowy76 View Post
I knew you guys would catch that one!!! Wonder if it'll somehow entangle Duke eventually too!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
And Lucy Coe too, remember Victor was all googly eyed over her, dropped dead after swallowing and choking on the necklace he gave to her. And we cannot forget the Spencer connection...... Bobbie and Tony Jones's adopted son Lucas is the bio child of Julian Jerome and Cheryl Stansbury (which also ties in Sean and Tiffany Donnely). OMG, I just realized how much I remember of the 30+ years I've kept up with this show!!
offsite '71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,CR'03,WL '04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05,YC'06, PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite), Hard Rock Hotel for Diagon Alley Opening Day (7/14)
rcraw45425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:47 AM   #1570
jenlynn0808
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OMG, I just realized how much I remember of the 30+ years I've kept up with this show!!
You say that, like it is a bad thing!

I've been gobbled by ADisneygirl!
jenlynn0808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:45 AM   #1571
artemis908
EPCOTnaut

I was just thinking... If the actress who played Star is coming back as Franco's daughter who is actually a Quartermaine... Then wouldn't she and Michael be related?
artemis908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:27 AM   #1572
Worfiedoodles
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis908 View Post
I was just thinking... If the actress who played Star is coming back as Franco's daughter who is actually a Quartermaine... Then wouldn't she and Michael be related?
Yes, they would be first cousins. Ew.

Maria

Worfiedoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:48 AM   #1573
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table

Previews for the week of 13-May-2013
by Carol Banks Weber

**The action happens on The Chew relish taste-off between A.J. and Tracy. Unfortunately, things come to a head resulting in a major scuffle which wrecks everything for both warring parties.
Armed with knowledge about the A.J. and Carly screwfest, Tracy uses this to force her nephew to tow the line and own up to his part of this fiasco.
A.J. and Tracy exchange (tiresome but clever) verbal assaults.
A.J. has had enough of the secrets, lies, and Tracy’s blackmailing, so he goes to tell Elizabeth what he did with Carly.
Elizabeth cuts A.J. off by requesting his gentlemanly company to Laura’s wedding with Scott.
Lucy, Scott, and Kevin participate in a heated debate over the likelihood Laura will go through with a wedding to Scott.
Leslie has a talk with Laura, who is fully on board with becoming Scotty’s wife.

Suddenly, everybody (Mac and Tracy) notices that Luke has a problem with alcohol all over again, as if he never picked up a drink before in the past few weeks.
Mac doesn’t feel like serving Luke any more booze.
Mac delivers Luke an after-school PSA sermon on the hazards of the devil juice.
Tracy points out Luke’s alarming jump off the wagon.

Lulu has a bad dream which shakes her to the core.
Dante walks in on Lulu and Milo looking very much like a couple.
Dante takes measures to hurry Lulu’s memory along by showing her the Haunted Star. It seems to work for awhile.

Patrick delivers sad, daunting news to his daughter Emma about Britt’s change of heart.
Emma expresses dissatisfaction with the latest state of events involving Britt changing her mind and going ahead with the pregnancy.
Felix smells a rat: Britt may be working this vulnerable GH gopher Brad to her advantage.
Let’s look at Sabrina’s stricken Cinderella face as Sobby is told Britt will move in with her precious Prince Patrick.

Michael comes across his younger brother Morgan out for the count, clearly having born the brunt of a mob beat-down.
Michael renders aid to Morgan via GH.
En route, Carly and Sam are too late; Morgan has left already.
Olivia and Connie get dragged into this Morgan mess when the mob sends them a scary communiqué c/o these thugs
Sonny and Shawn stop things from getting much worse, just in time.
Sonny and Shawn force the thugs to talk, give up more details on Morgan’s plight.
Connie and Olivia enable Sonny to reach his son Morgan in short order.
Connie wonders if she’ll ever be able to stay far from Sonny’s world.
Every time Connie thinks she’s out, Sonny’s drama pulls her back in.
Morgan’s girl pitches an idea to gamble his debts off with one final shot.
Morgan and his girlfriend gamble for his life against some college frat boys.
Morgan and his girlfriend achieve their final payoff gambling, but then the college guys cry foul.
Morgan and his girlfriend then have to contend with the mob’s hired thugs, there to pick up the IOU.
Sonny charges in like the cavalry, crisis for Morgan averted. Morgan can come home now. But he brings with him more drama.

Rafe tells Molly he has fallen madly in love with her, he can’t help it. However, he also tells her he would rather back off than risk losing her as a friend.
Molly rewards Rafe for taking TJ’s punch by taking him to the prom.

Next week: Who’s that guy? He’s up to something… Duke influences who will win this relish battle with his latest… Sonny and Carly read a scary text… Who drops in on Sam? You’d be surprised. He’s a big deal… A certain someone showing up out of nowhere throws Lucy for a loop… The question remains: does Laura have it in her to make an honest man out of Scotty, or turn tail and run?... Maxie and Britt find common ground in the similarities of their pregnancies… Lulu tries to find herself, somewhere in the middle… Lulu does remember more about her life. She debates whether to tell Dante.

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 05-14-2013, 04:28 PM   #1574
CrazyCakeLady
Earning My Ears

Holy HAIR COLOR Batman!!!!! What did they do to poor Roger Howarth's head? :rotfl2:

Michael Easton's ponytail is ridiculous as well. Kirsten Alderson's dye job isn't bad. I realize they need to distingish these new characters from the old ones, but they need to do a better job with the men.
CrazyCakeLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:33 PM   #1575
chirurgeon
I am a delicate flower and need my sleep
I'm trying to avoid Emeldaitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCakeLady View Post
Holy HAIR COLOR Batman!!!!! What did they do to poor Roger Howarth's head? :rotfl2:

Michael Easton's ponytail is ridiculous as well. Kirsten Alderson's dye job isn't bad. I realize they need to distingish these new characters from the old ones, but they need to do a better job with the men.

I totally agree, hopefully they let Roger go back to his normal color soon.
CBR 4/00, YC 12/02, ASSp 6/05, AKL/BWI 12/06, ASSP/POFQ 6/07, POFQ/AKL 12/08, PCC 1 5/09, Dolphin/POP 2.0 12/09, POFQ/BCV 04/10, PCC 2.0 12/10, POR 12/11, ABD BSM 7/12, PCC 4.0 12/12, BC 4/13, ABD BSM 7/14
chirurgeon is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: