Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #1
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

.*Even Miracles Take A Little Time.* A Beyond Birthdays PTR (NEW- 8/15 THE END)

Even miracles take a little time..., the famous words of the always-optomistic Fairy Godmother has given this PTR new light. It is miraculous I even have the thing up actually, but I'll get to that later. I think introductions are in order, so with a Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, It'll do magic believe it or not, Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo, let's get this miracle of miracles on the road, shall we...

UPDATE: THIS PTR NO LONGER IS RUNNING AS A PLAN FOR A 16TH BIRTHDAY TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD OR DISNEYLAND. ALL UPDATES ARE UP STILL SO YOU MAY READ THEM ALL TO CATCH UP BUT NO NEW DISNEY WORLD OFFICIAL PLANS ARE IN THE WORKS AS OF YET. I'M SORRY IF THIS DISAPPOINTS YOU, BUT STICK AROUND FOR SOME FUN DISNEY DISCUSSIONS AND OTHER EXCITEMENT AS I WAIT FOR THE NEXT DISNEY ENDEAVOR. --Timmy

PTR INTRODUCTIONS CONTINUE BELOW

First, there is me, PlutosRHM55, or as all my Friends and DisFriends alike, know me as Timmy. Today, I am tripling as your ever-so-charming and brace-faced PTR writer:

I am a newly minted Disney fanatic, well... not so new anymore, but I had only got the bug over a year ago on my first trip to the World. I am 15 years old, so then I was 13 years old (my birthday came only a few days after the trip), and you can guess I'm going into my Sophomore year of school now, so you're probably wondering how I, an angst-ridden teenager who probably should be interested in other things NOT Disney has become obsessed... well... I'll just leave you hanging and explain that in the next update hehehe and that'll clue you into how this PTR came to be. For those of you interested in that trip I mentioned, you may check out the TR, still in progress at ~When I First Felt The Magic... FINALLY!~ An April 2010 TR. You can also check out my most recent trip at ++Cheerleaders! Blisters! Oversized Water Bottles! ...It Must Be Disney++ A February 2011 TR, which I actually just finished, but I'm leaving it open for anyone to stop by and leave me some comments. (: Besides Disney, I'm a huge theater geek, which includes singing, acting and dancing in my repertoire, but along with that I do love running and swimming. I'm also a major bookworm and the book I'm currently reading is Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, one of my favorite authors. My favorite TV shows are Glee, Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, House and Family Guy. My favorite non-Disney movie is... oh gosh... I don't know, I think The King's Speech or Avatar may take the cake for that. My favorite band/music artist is 3OH!3 and my favorite song is Deja Vu by them (: Did I mention I'm also really into music? Hahaha Yep, so that's me in a nutshell. I'll also give you some of my Disney favorites...

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Land/Section/Part: Tomorrowland
Favorite Ride: Expedition Everest (Space Mountain and ToT closely behind)
Favorite Show: It's Tough To Be A Bug and Wishes!
Favorite Counter Service Restaurant: Golden Oak Outpost
Favorite Table Service Restaurant: Sanaa
Favorite Resort: Animal Kingdom Lodge
Favorite Character: Sebastian
Favorite Movie: Princess and the Frog & The Lion King
Favorite Song: Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Be Prepared, Zero to Hero, Be Prepared, Almost There, Go The Distance, Dig A Little Deeper and... well I have a lot

I also have some two other members to this cast. They sadly will not be coming on this trip, but after seeing my obsession with Disney and watching me type up all my TRs, they wanted to join so I would like to introduce my new co-writers:

Autumn, she would like to be known as "Investigative Reporter A" or just "A", she will be getting into the thick of things, the minor details and adding some more light to certain parts of this PTR. And she'd prefer you not laugh at her weight or her species, she's very sensitive and just got on Weight Watchers:

Then we have...

Tessie, she would like to be known as "RST (Red Sox Tessie)" or just "Big T". She is going to help with some of the more DIS-related stuff, like what should be added to a TR. She's especially found of food pictures, though sadly she can't eat most of what is on those plates. Just please don't mistake her for a bear, she really is kind and gentle:

They will pop in from time-to-time and asked if they could post some of their own introductions. Neither of them like the lime green I picked for this TR, so they've decided to go with different colors and styles. Here are what they will post as:

Tessie/RST/Big T
Autumn/Investigative Reporter A/A

Both of them will be on to introduce themselves shortly, it's lunch time for them and they don't miss their lunch, though Autumn continues to knock over her bowl She will never learn. At least Tessie eats her meals correctly (:

I have a lot in store for this PTR. As you can tell, it is for a very big occasion... MY 16TH BIRTHDAY! And my birthday doesn't come for practically a whole year. I want to get started now so I can make sure this PTR doesn't become "Sorry guys, but this trip is not going to happen sadly" and all the details are mapped out so well that nobody could refuse it. The dates aren't set, but it will be somewhere in between March and May, hopefully on the day of my birthday, we will be down there. I'm hoping for the trip to range from 4 to 6 days, preferably at least 5 so we can sneak in one day to go to IoA to check out WWOHP, but I won't talk about that too much.

I would gladly take any recommendations you have throughout this TR and I hope you will enjoy going through the process of planning as I will, I'm planning to make the whole process as enjoyable as possible. I am very descriptive as you can tell and add a lot of details, so I hope to leave no stone unturned, but I don't want to bore you having that alone. With that said, after reading a few TRs, I've decided to add a game. This first one will be to help you get to know my Disney experiences to understand me as a Disney tourist. I call it Trivia Pursuit: Timmy Trip Style. These questions will come from stories and events that occurred on my past trips or they were to do with those trips. I will start with five questions for this week:

1. What other resort was my family looking at to stay in on my first trip? (Hint: We never stayed in this resort)
2. What is the "only thing that will bring my dad back to Disney"?
3. What is my favorite Disney snack?
4. Why did I go to Disney in February, after not even a year of break in between?

Yep, so that's it. You may answer in the very obscure and secretive white text. Thank you and Have a Magical Day!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Original Pre-Trip Reporting Section

Introductions
- Above
Let The Pixie Dust Fly!- Page 1
Coming to You from the Headquarters of Big T and Investigative Reporter A!- Page 2
Let's Get Down To Business...- Page 3
Pull Up A Chair As The Dining Room Proudly Presents... The ADRs- Page 4

BIG UPDATE: When You Can Dream, Then You Can't Stop...- Page 5

Coming To Reverse Maleficent's Curse! Introduction to DLR Planning
Plans: Practically Perfect In Every Way- Page 6
Here You Leave Today and Enter into The World of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Fantasy (Main Street and Fantasyland To-Do's)- Page 6
Hakuna Matata! Just Going Down the Bayou... (Movies, Mascots and More)- Page 6
Making Memories! Taking Videos is... Making Memories! (Camcorder Search and The Other Trip Decision)- Page 7
Quick Update- Page 7
Triple Mountain Whammy!- Page 8
O' Canada!- Page 8
Coming Back to M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!- Page 8
For We Need a Little Christmas... And a Happy New Year!- Page 9
And The Rain, Rain, Rain Came Down, Down, Down (Life and Disney Trips)- Page 9
Patience is a Virtue and is a Blessing- Page 9
Post Disney 1 Year and Going Strong (Life Update)- Page 9

Quebec/New York City/Real Life

When In Need of a Disney Rant...- Page 10
Off to Quebec... What Next?- Page 10

Mini-Trip Report Name Decision- Page 11
Wire Confirmation of Mickey Mail at Once, Ahuh!- Page 11

Quebec TR- The Annoying Roommate Stalks Those Who Wish Not To Be Found: A Fast Paced Trip- Page 12
Chapter 1: When Seniors Attack!- Page 12
INTERRUPTING THIS JOURNEY TO QUEBEC WITH A DETOUR...- Page 12
Chapter 2: Totally One of THOSE Progressive Schools (Quebec City)- Page 12
All About My Love of Theater AGAIN!- Page 13
At Long Last! But Three Days Past...- Page 13
Counting Down...- Page 13
Chapter 3: We Are Professionals! The Tree-Hitting Expedition (Quebec City)- Page 13
Eight More Days and Changes Continue To Be Made- Page 14
Two Days Counting Down- Page 14
Off to The Big Apple!- Page 14

Back From NYC... then a Week Comes!- Page 14
They Are New Yorkers, Fear's Their Life! An Eye-Opening Jaunt in Modern Day New York City 2012 (Day 1, Part 1)- Page 14
Chapter 4: Grab Your Partner and Do-Si-Do Quebec Style (Quebec City)- Page 15
If Not Now, Why Not Then? Back to Disney!- Page 15
Long Lost Disney Photos Part II- Page 15
Long Lost Disney Photos Part III- Page 15
They Are New Yorkers, Fear's Their Life! An Eye-Opening Jaunt in Modern Day NYC (Day 1, Part 2)- Page 15
Chapter 5: Following The Luge Part I (Quebec City w/Update on Disney Trips)- Page 16
Chapter 5: Following The Luge Part II With Sprinkles of Pixie Dust (Quebec City)- Page 16
They Are New Yorkers, Fear's Their Life! An Eye-Opening Jaunt in Modern Day NYC (Day 1, Part 3)- Page 16
Chapter 6: A Snowboarder Can Ski, Alright! (Quebec City)- Page 16
They Are New Yorkers, Fear's Their Life! An Eye-Opening Jaunt in Modern Day NYC (Day 1, Part 4)- Page 17

RL UPDATE/I'M BACK: Just A Spoonful of Sugar Makes It All Better!- Page 17

RL/ANOTHER RETURN: Almost There (Personal Update)- Page 17
All Before Christmastime (General Update)- Page 17
Twice Upon A Christmas (And Then Again!)- Page 17
If Only Life Were Simple!- Page 18
If You Can Dream It, You Can Do It- Page 18
The Trouble With Schools... And Everything Else- Page 18
I Survived Junior Year And Now There Is A Castle In My Midst- Page 18

It's Just One of Those Nights We Won't Be Sleeping And No It Ain't Disney (Part 1)- Page 19
It's Just One of Those Nights We Won't Be Sleeping And No It Ain't Disney (Part 2)- Page 19

CLOSING POST/THE END: M-I-C-See Ya Real Soon-K-E-Y-Why? Because I Like You M-O-U-S-E- Page 20

Last edited by PlutosRHM55; 08-15-2013 at 11:48 AM.
PlutosRHM55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
Tink2Day
Mouseketeer

The two eldest grands and I subbing!

Sounds like it's coming together for you

We are reading a bunch of trip reports love seeing the 'World' through the eyes of others.
Working on a return trip to WDW myself, but Disneyland is much closer so we'll see.
Tink2Day is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
Jazzabelle508
Live, Laugh, Love and Disney <3 :)

I'm in nice to see that you get to go with your friends and your mom, as Hannah Montana would say it's the best of both worlds. Can't to heat what the plans for your trip are
Pottermore: GoldThorn119 Twitter Page: Jazzyjen508

Jazzabelle508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
Mickeysgirl34
"Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future." - Walt Disney

I'm in! ~

Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love with me
Just look around and find, your dreams come true with me.

Mickeysgirl34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 03:39 PM   #5
PlutosRHM55

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Oooo... the readers have arrived! I'm glad I took a break from lunch for this. Hello Tink2Day, Jazzabelle508 and Mickeysgirl34! Thank you for joining us!

I'm so glad I snuck out of lunch to see this, though Big T, I don't think those are their real names, but glad you're all here to read Master Timmy's Pre-Trip Report

I know that, A, but do you see their real names anywhere?

No... oh wait, I think it says Valerie in Mickeysgirl34's signature. That must be her name!

Hmmm... quite possible, but it says "Me" in Jazzabelle508's signature and I'm sure that is not her name.

We can't always be to sure, Big---

Oh no, Timmy's coming, come on A, we don't want to get in trouble again.

Oh dear... Don't forget to answer the trivial pursuit! Goodbye for now, folks! *runs off with Tessie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink2Day View Post
The two eldest grands and I subbing!

Sounds like it's coming together for you

We are reading a bunch of trip reports love seeing the 'World' through the eyes of others.
Working on a return trip to WDW myself, but Disneyland is much closer so we'll see.
So glad you made it over! (:

It definitely is... I'm trying to keep quiet about the trip so it won't invoke annoyance with me Probably around Christmas is when I'll have to bring it up

I'm glad to see you have found other TRs to read And you should definitely try to go back, it changes everyday, like yesterday, they just reincarnated The Enchanted Tiki Room at Adventureland in WDW, very exciting! (: Though Disneyland is still awesome, I haven't been, so I'm really hoping to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzabelle508 View Post
I'm in nice to see that you get to go with your friends and your mom, as Hannah Montana would say it's the best of both worlds. Can't to heat what the plans for your trip are

That's exactly how I'm hoping it works out. I loved going with family and I loved going with friends, put those together... Trip of a lifetime, I'm sure

My co-writers are still eating their lunch I presume... they'll be updating with their introductions and maybe they'll add in some plans or stuff about the trip. You can try and answer the questions if you want (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeysgirl34 View Post
I'm in! ~
Val! Glad you came to read (:

Told you her name was Valerie...

Who said that?! Ugghhh... I'm hearing things already, time to eat!
Old 08-15-2011, 04:20 PM   #6
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Followed you over from your other TR. A birthday trip sounds like a blast!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIP: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
wdwgirl03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
PlutosRHM55

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Followed you over from your other TR. A birthday trip sounds like a blast!

Glad you came over (:

I can't wait until it is in the more official stages, but for now, I must plan, plan, PLAN!
Old 08-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #8
PlutosRHM55

LET THE PIXIE DUST FLY!

I just discovered that my co-writers were being bad and decided to sneak in some comments on my reply to our readers and apparently I was not hearing voices. For this reason, both of them aren't allowed to post their update, so I guess I had to step in and post my own and I guess I had to start the trip off of why this trip is titled the way it is and there happens to be a whole story behind it. I kinda mentioned some of it in the introductions, but trust me there is a lot more.

So I'll start 11 years ago when I was just joining the insane world of school. It was then I started making new friends and on the playground I learned about this wonderful theme park called Disney World. I, of course, was familiar with the Disney movies having a ton of them in my house so I, being just a four year old, had to ask if we could go for vacation this year. My parents of course declined, so I waited until next year.

As you probably can tell, this was a repeating pattern, until I just stopped asking. I did bring it up again every so often, but still it was to no avail. Then, by the power vested in the Disney gods to my mom, she persuaded my dad to finally let us go on one trip to the Place Where Dreams Come True. I went crazy and through all the planning, we had a 6 day trip all ready to go. You can learn about that trip in my TR, When I First Felt The Magic... Finally! An April '10 TR, which has a link in my signature. Without that trip, there also would've been no awesome pictures like this:

That trip started my Disney craze. I was craving it like a long-awaited meal. I needed more Disney and based on my dad's aversion towards the place, I may possibly have to had wait for quite a long time. The Disney Gods were being quite nice to me and I learned that in my first year of High School, the band and chorus would be taking a trip to the World. I am in Chorus so I was over-the-moon, I couldn't believe I was going back again less a year of my last trip. Everything was great right then.

The trip came and went very quickly. I was on the DIS at this point, so I had been looking into this trip for awhile and was already planning a TR for it. Thus, my first official TR, while being a DISer came to fruition, this one known as Cheerleaders! Blisters! Oversized Water Bottles!... It Must Be Disney! A February 2011 TR, which is also linked in my signature. This was a great trip, for I got to see what Disney was like through the eyes of my school peers and friends:

After that, I had basically nowhere to go. There was no possible way I was going to be able to go back until... who knows when. My mom did say she would love to go back, but that maybe years from now with all the other places my family wanted to go on vacation and I wanted to go on... but I still was in need of a Disney fix.

Months went by and I fell into despair for there was no hope. I had entered into another one of my post-Disney depressions. I began reading TRs to get out of this, when one of my friend's over at the Teen Board, MickeyisBeast (aka Sarah) started a PTR for a sixteenth birthday trip she was hoping to take in January. I joined up, not thinking anything of it, but just to read a report, but then an idea started brewing in my head. Sixteenth birthday... Sweet 16... it seemed like a perfect way to allow a big trip like Disney into the picture and I just turning 15 and turning 16 the same year as her... maybe there was hope.

I kinda forgot about it as I got into other TRs until I ran across a certain TR. I'm sure most are familiar with a TR known as The Port Report: Frumpin' Around The World With the Bathrobe Princesses or as I like to call it, the Tale of the Frumpy Bathrobe Princesses. I had seen it everytime I came on the board, but ignored it, but then I decided to check it out... it was almost finished, but I whizzed through the whole thing in a day. It slowly became one of my favorite TRs and it brought back the idea of the birthday trip I had in mind. All the fun that these girls had on that one trip made it seem like a trip like that can only have the same outcome.

So, I began thinking about it more and I told my friends about what I had in mind. I first told my friend Jocelyn, who thought that was a cool idea and was all for it. I told her she may have to possibly pay for some of the expenses, but it didn't phase her. I then told my friend Nate, after and he went into total trip planning mode. He said he would definitely pay for everything he had to pay for, even if he let us pay for it, his mom would probably step in. He also said he had a relative who was a travel agent and could give discounts, though he wasn't sure. He was definitely in on the concept too.

I, then brought it to my mom. She wasn't as enthusiastic as my friends, but said she would talk to the lady who lent us DVC points for our first trip (we stayed at the AKL, but in the AKVs ). I didn't think much of it, that she was probably "just saying" and nothing would come out of it. If you read her introduction, you know where this was going, but I'll continue... The next day she told me she had actually talked to her. I was stunned. She even said, the time of my birthday is around the same time as Star Wars Weekend, YAHOO! Now, I could tell this trip was slowly coming up the tracks of the planning roller coaster.

I wasn't getting to excited though because we still have the biggest hill to concur... my dad. Knowing him, there is going to be a lot of persuasion and so much argument against him to make him not want to say *gulp* no. Thus, I started this here PTR. Through all this planning, this trip will be so perfectly planned that it is sensible for a birthday party and just as great a trip.

I've anticipated much blood, sweat and tears to be put into this, but I know it will be all worth it. I'm also hoping for help from you, my awesome readers, this is in some ways an "Any DISers' PTR". Your input is the most valuable for this PTR and I can't ask for enough. As I said, I plan to make this an enjoyable journey with all the excitement of the trip, even though this is trip planning. Just always be prepared for whatever comes through this TR, meticulous planning, tenacity spanning and all the other insanity. So with that, I have one question for ya...

Are you ready?

Then let the pixie dust fly!

Last edited by PlutosRHM55; 09-04-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #9
MickeyisBeast
Some people just don't understand what Mr. Tom Morrow meant to me
I think you need some ICE for that burn!
This is sooo Tinsel

roof -my doggy says he's in-

1999-Day Trip // 2000-Day Trip // 2002-Day Trip // 2006-Offsite // 2008-Contemporary // 2009-All Star // 2009-Polynesian // 2009-POR
// 2010-Coronado // 2010-Pop Century // 2010-Grand Floridian // 2011-CBR+Polynesian // 2012-Pop Century // 2012-Contemporary

MickeyisBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:57 PM   #10
Vwdiva93
DIS Veteran

Hey Timmy! Definitely joining in for your first PTR. I must warn you though that once you have a birthday in Disney, you're going to want to have them all in Disney. LOL! At least I know that's how I feel now that I've had a birthday there

Can't wait to hear about your plans!
Vwdiva93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:15 AM   #11
mimiloveswdw
Proud Hufflepuff

Here Aww Autumn is so cute! I have two guinea pigs (Ginevra, named after the AVPM Ginny and Zoey) and they tip over their food bowl to eat, too! I hope everything works out for your trip! What's Golden Oak Outpost? I've never been there...anyway, I'll be here reading!

Listen with your heart; you will understand. Let it break upon you like a wave upon the sand.
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem-free philosophy: Hakuna Matata!
Now I'm climbing the walls. But you don't notice at all...that I'm going out of my mind, all day and all night.
People do crazy things...when they're in love.
mimiloveswdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:27 AM   #12
PlutosRHM55

More readers! This going to be the place to be and be seen.

I'm so glad to see Master Timmy has so many readers already. Hopefully he won't mind the fact, we are taking awhile with our update.

Shhh... he'll hear you!

*squeak squeak*

*growl*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyisBeast View Post
roof -my doggy says he's in-
Ooooo... another dawg! He or a she? If a he... is he cute?

TESSIE!

Sorry master...

Sorry about that... and Jeter and Sarah (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vwdiva93 View Post
Hey Timmy! Definitely joining in for your first PTR. I must warn you though that once you have a birthday in Disney, you're going to want to have them all in Disney. LOL! At least I know that's how I feel now that I've had a birthday there

Can't wait to hear about your plans!
Hi Clarice! (: Glad you could join in

Oh gosh... I'm not looking forward to this. Hopefully my parents will start enjoying the place more, we join the DVC and... it just all works out from there, maybe some APs Hopefully you get to go back soon too The Disney Gods need to be more generous to us lone DisFreaks in the family

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimiloveswdw View Post
Here Aww Autumn is so cute! I have two guinea pigs (Ginevra, named after the AVPM Ginny and Zoey) and they tip over their food bowl to eat, too! I hope everything works out for your trip! What's Golden Oak Outpost? I've never been there...anyway, I'll be here reading!
Glad you could join in (:

Oooo... I have two new guinea pig friends! Ha to you, Big T!

Autumn, get to writing the PTR, please don't gloat to Tessie on here.

*grumbles* *starts typing up update*

Thank you, sorry about that... I love your Guinea Pig's names though. You do known Ginevra is Ginny Weasley's name in both AVPM and the HP books... just making sure Oh my gosh, they tip over the food bowl too! I thought that was just my guinea pig. *mutters something under breath* AUTUMN, UPDATE, WITH TESSIE! Sorry about her, a bit rebellious... So... thanks, I really hope all this planning is for something LOL. I actually talked to my mom about it today. I'm hoping to see if going through DVC and staying at a Value would make it sound more appealing. And maybe they'll have Free Dining again

Wait... you've NEVER heard of Golden Oak Outpost...

Oh my gosh!

Is she serious?

UPDATE!

Well... I know most don't really know about it. It's a CS in Frontierland, it's to the right of Splash Mountain where you find the path to Adventureland and I think Columbia Harbour House is over there too. It's a little shack and there is always NOBODY there, which makes it really nice. They don't have many tables but as I said you can always find a seat. Also, if you find a nice CM working there, it's great to strike up conversation. It serves just chicken fingers and such, those kinda meals, a lot about crispy chicken, sandwiches and salads, but I like the portion sizes and they have awesome chicken and awesome fries. I've gone there three or four times over my two trips. Once or twice on my first trip and twice on my second (my friends requested it, they really enjoyed it). So I highly recommend checking it out if you can.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #13
TheDreamsComeTrue
DIS Veteran

1. n00n hotel
2. n00ns
3. n00n marshmallows
4. cause you're a n00n
5. the n00n hut

Last edited by TheDreamsComeTrue; 08-16-2011 at 10:31 AM. Reason: i'm a n00n
TheDreamsComeTrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 02:10 PM   #14
PlutosRHM55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDreamsComeTrue View Post
1. n00n hotel
2. n00ns
3. n00n marshmallows
4. cause you're a n00n
5. the n00n hut
Hmmm, creative but none are right (:
Old 08-16-2011, 04:56 PM   #15
StephaniexMarie
Have a zip a dee doo dah day!

I agree, Autumn is a cutie!
Loving your PTR so far. I think your idea is SO cool. I also read Jess's TR (The Port Report) and I'd love to go to Disney with friends too. I'm looking forward to seeing how yours comes out!
Port Orleans Riverside (3/2012, 11/2012)
Polynesian Resort (11/2011, 7/2012, 3/2013)
Wilderness Lodge (7/2012)
Art of Animation (3/2013, 11/2013)
Saratoga Springs (7/2013)
Coronado Springs (11/2013, 1/2014)

Follow me on Instagram - stephaniexmarie
StephaniexMarie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: