Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #61
ConcKahuna
Corn was on sale, 10 ears for $3, of course it was cheaper at The Root Of All Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrrendon View Post
Sooo is anyone planning on doing any non-Disney GD events like Orlando bars?
I'd like to maybe hit one of the concerts at Parliament House while up there, we had a blast there with fmelchor and his partner last time they were in town for it so hopefully they can join again!
ConcKahuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:23 PM   #62
Brrrendon
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcKahuna View Post
I'd like to maybe hit one of the concerts at Parliament House while up there, we had a blast there with fmelchor and his partner last time they were in town for it so hopefully they can join again!
That is what I had in mind! Maybe we can split a taxi at least one way?
Brrrendon is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #63
fmelchor88
Mouseketeer

Quote:
We would love to do it again!!!

fmelchor88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #64
714guy4u
Anaheim guy 4 you

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoliver2 View Post
Theres a good chance I'll be around, but working in the College program.

Did you get a spot in the college program
WDW June 2011
WDW Jan 2012
WDW June 2012
WDW Oct 2012
WDW Dec 2012
Disneyland Paris Feb 2013
Toyko & Hong kong Disneyland Sept 25-Oct 10
714guy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #65
RedsDrew
Mouseketeer

I'd split a cab with someone. That would be a blast. I've never been of Disney property haha. Get some drinkage going on and party the night away WOOT WOOT!
June 2014 - BWI; May/June 2013 - POR; May/June 2012 - POFQ; Sept 2011 - POFQ for MNSSHP; Nov 2010 - AKL for MMVCP; July 2010 - Pop Century for 4th of July; May/June 2010 - Contemporary; Apr 2010 - CBR; Nov 2009 - POR for MMVCP[/B]
RedsDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #66
Brrrendon
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedsDrew View Post
I'd split a cab with someone. That would be a blast. I've never been of Disney property haha. Get some drinkage going on and party the night away WOOT WOOT!
I'm going to take you up on this! I'll be staying at Port Orleans Riverside May 28 - Jun 4. Are you going to any other of the DIS meets?
Old 04-19-2012, 10:35 AM   #67
ConcKahuna
Corn was on sale, 10 ears for $3, of course it was cheaper at The Root Of All Evil

If a bunch of us are getting together, I can get us a taxi van for cheap. Having been a valet in the area, I know lots of drivers LOL
ConcKahuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:36 PM   #68
RedsDrew
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I'm going to take you up on this! I'll be staying at Port Orleans Riverside May 28 - Jun 4. Are you going to any other of the DIS meets?
I will be at Port Orleans French Quarter May 30 thru June 4. I just like FQ better than Riverside because it's smaller and I love the hot tub there.

As far as DIS meets, I will definitely do Drink Around the World at Epcot. Had a blast doing that two years ago. I will probably do DAWA bar at AK and I will do Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip in the MK. I private messaged you: FYI.
June 2014 - BWI; May/June 2013 - POR; May/June 2012 - POFQ; Sept 2011 - POFQ for MNSSHP; Nov 2010 - AKL for MMVCP; July 2010 - Pop Century for 4th of July; May/June 2010 - Contemporary; Apr 2010 - CBR; Nov 2009 - POR for MMVCP[/B]
RedsDrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #69
Brrrendon
Earning My Ears

Quote:
If a bunch of us are getting together, I can get us a taxi van for cheap. Having been a valet in the area, I know lots of drivers LOL
That would be awesome. I am definitely up for it and it sounds like RedsDrew is too. Maybe we can convince a few others from the DIS?
Old 04-19-2012, 04:50 PM   #70
Brrrendon
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I will be at Port Orleans French Quarter May 30 thru June 4. I just like FQ better than Riverside because it's smaller and I love the hot tub there.

As far as DIS meets, I will definitely do Drink Around the World at Epcot. Had a blast doing that two years ago. I will probably do DAWA bar at AK and I will do Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip in the MK. I private messaged you: FYI.

I am definitely down for Drinking Around the World and DAWA bar... anything that involves adult beverages I will probably tag along with the DIS guys for some of the rides and stuff, if they will have me lol.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:03 PM   #71
dano4
Earning My Ears

Our first Gay Days at Walt Disney World

We are super exicted as this is our very first Gay Days at Walt Disney World. We're checking into the Boardwalk 05/25/12 and checking out 06/04/12. We've been to Gay Days at the Disneyland Resort two years in a row and perhaps Gay Days at Walt Disney World will become another annual tradition. Anyone else going to Riptide at Typhoon Lagoon? I think I'm looking forward to that the most. Where do we purchase our "official" red shirts? Can't wait!
dano4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:56 AM   #72
fmelchor88
Mouseketeer

Quote:

I am hosting a meet @ Dawa bar on Thursday May 31st @ 2:00p.m. Come om by!

Old 04-29-2012, 12:57 AM   #73
fmelchor88
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I am definitely down for Drinking Around the World and DAWA bar... anything that involves adult beverages I will probably tag along with the DIS guys for some of the rides and stuff, if they will have me lol.
I am hosting a meet @ Dawa bar on Thursday May31st @ 2:00p.m. Please join us!

Old 04-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #74
714guy4u
Anaheim guy 4 you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano4 View Post
We are super exicted as this is our very first Gay Days at Walt Disney World. We're checking into the Boardwalk 05/25/12 and checking out 06/04/12. We've been to Gay Days at the Disneyland Resort two years in a row and perhaps Gay Days at Walt Disney World will become another annual tradition. Anyone else going to Riptide at Typhoon Lagoon? I think I'm looking forward to that the most. Where do we purchase our "official" red shirts? Can't wait!
I don't think there's an official red shirt this year I didn't see one on the website a lot of us are getting our own made
WDW June 2011
WDW Jan 2012
WDW June 2012
WDW Oct 2012
WDW Dec 2012
Disneyland Paris Feb 2013
Toyko & Hong kong Disneyland Sept 25-Oct 10
714guy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:39 AM   #75
DOPEYLUVER
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 714guy4u View Post
I don't think there's an official red shirt this year I didn't see one on the website a lot of us are getting our own made
Is anyone familiar with one of the "DISeign" people on the board - maybe with a GayDays design? I'm just looking for some ideas/inspiration. I'm a straight accountant - there is ZERO creativity there.

DOPEYLUVER is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: