Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2011, 08:18 PM   #16
QuickRewardsBecky
QuickRewards.net

DISboards Approved Advertiser

Hi, all! We are investigating to find out if it's an email deliverability issue or a programming glitch we need to fix. Please bear with us! In the meantime, you can access all of the surveys on QR's website, and it doesn't matter if you complete them from our survey page on the site, or from our emails -- the $1 bonus will automatically be applied if you complete 5 or more of the daily survey routers within a 24 hour period (ending at 11:59pm ET daily).

We appreciate all of our support emails because otherwise we wouldn't know there was an issue! So don't worry about driving our support team crazy, pearljammer! I actually think Paige and Dmitry get lonely sometimes if they don't hear from our members for a while.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:27 AM   #17
pearljammer
Mouseketeer

Is anyone else getting this.....

prompted to put in a username and password to complete a survey?

I got a few of these yesterday and was clueless on what to do. I tried my QR info but got no where nor was the information provided. I had to just lose those surveys. Also noticed quite a few want you to become part of a panel where you have to do more as though it's a clinical trial (as an example).

Did anyone else not get credit when they did the survey for HGTV, etc. where you click on your email link and you THEN get credit. I never got my credit by the way. I just wonder sometimes...... it's time consuming to end up with nothing.

FYI - still not getting my daily emails with the 12 surveys in it. Anyone still not getting those? Thanks all.
Register to remove

Old 09-22-2011, 11:45 AM   #18
ckret01
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearljammer View Post
prompted to put in a username and password to complete a survey?

I got a few of these yesterday and was clueless on what to do. I tried my QR info but got no where nor was the information provided. I had to just lose those surveys. Also noticed quite a few want you to become part of a panel where you have to do more as though it's a clinical trial (as an example).

Did anyone else not get credit when they did the survey for HGTV, etc. where you click on your email link and you THEN get credit. I never got my credit by the way. I just wonder sometimes...... it's time consuming to end up with nothing.

FYI - still not getting my daily emails with the 12 surveys in it. Anyone still not getting those? Thanks all.
I too got the prompt to put in a user name and password.....like you I put in my QR info and nothing happened. Not sure what was going on. I havent tried today yet.

As for the HGTV survery, it took a few days to get credit for that, it wasn't immediate.
ckret01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #19
Killer Fish
Mr. Hospitality

I got that prompt today for all of the SI surveys....

Weird did not happen yesterday.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #20
GinaMinnieMouse
Earning My Ears

help

I am trying to do my daily clicks and i keep getting an error message
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
How do i fix this
GinaMinnieMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #21
DOREEN1779
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaMinnieMouse View Post
I am trying to do my daily clicks and i keep getting an error message
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
How do i fix this
You probably failed to answer a security question correctly or clicked on the wrong answer in error. It happens. Just e-mail customer support at quick rewards your problem and they will fix it for you.
DOREEN1779 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: