Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 06:52 PM   #1261
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
I didn't know you were staying at WL since your, ummm, ticker does not closely resemble WL - but at least it's a MK resort! (BTW, so glad you are OK, Christine

I have soooo lost track of you guys (hangs head in shame).

Changed the ticker! I was just foolin' around with the RCer's going on the trip.

We miss you!! One can only keep up with so many threads and you have taken on a huge responsibility, doing so as only your could: absolutely awesome!

You're welcome! I'm excited to see the mock-up. I've looked at Thor Construction's other projects online and they're very modern and remind me of the décor at BLT or the CR, which I LOVE.
Oh, how I'd love to see that mock up room! To tell the truth, I'm not a fan of BLT or CR, so very much hoping they will not do the same at WL - really, how could they? For me, it would ruin the warm homey ambiance the resort represents. I'm sorry.

I feel great, thank you! (other than the tummy muscles that are still completely out of whack since my surgery...my fault...hope to soon be using the elliptical every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
We miss you too. But no worries, we check up on ya

We know just where to find ya!::yes::

hope you are feeling a little better today
I am much better, thank you! Quite stiff in the morning when I first get out of bed...as in limping, but it goes away within a couple of minutes.

Old 02-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #1262
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

It would seem if they stay on target with the projected finish date all will be done by November.............WL is still being considered for RC B-Day trip? DH would be quite happy I am sure to book there.

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #1263
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
It would seem if they stay on target with the projected finish date all will be done by November.............WL is still being considered for RC B-Day trip? DH would be quite happy I am sure to book there.
Pretty sure that's where we'll be...so come on down!!!

Old 02-02-2012, 08:23 PM   #1264
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State View Post
Hello everyone, we will be checking into WL Tuesday about 11:00 am. We're wanting to eat a CS at the hotel for lunch. Can you recommend something for lunch? Is the tuna like the tuna at Columbia Harbour House?
I've only had the tuna at CHH (my favorite!). But, I did find a short review and photo of the RF tuna sandwich and it looks identical to the Anchors Aweigh at CHH (though not triangular):

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=41495056

Also, here is a short review of RF from:
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/roaring-fork/

Hearty comfort food in a warm rustic setting!

Roaring Fork offers a variety of hearty entrees and counter service basics in a serene atmosphere. For vegetarians, or veggie-lovers, the menu offers a delicious grilled vegetable sandwich which includes red pepper hummus, grilled zucchini, grilled red onion, beefsteak tomato, Mizuna lettuce and lemon vinaigrette. There is a basic children’s menu available, but for older children with a heartier appetite, the individual pepperoni flatbread or bacon cheeseburger may hit the spot. Two of the best items on the menu are the turkey and dill havarti sandwich, which is served on rich honey-oatmeal bread, and the hearty chili side dish. Pair the chili with a side salad and you have a satisfying lunch. Roaring Forks also offers a decent selection of “Grab & Go” items; salads, cold sandwiches, fruit, and snacks. During breakfast hours, the menu offers breakfast platters, made-to-order yogurt parfaits, fresh pancakes, and a variety of cold items.

Have a fantastic vacation!
Old 02-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #1265
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You're welcome! I'm excited to see the mock-up. I've looked at Thor Construction's other projects online and they're very modern and remind me of the décor at BLT or the CR, which I LOVE.
Seeing a mock-up would be great!!! I'm really excited about the refurb......I'm sure the rooms are going to look awesome once it's done .

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaKay View Post
I stayed club level here last June and am so excited that I am going back in March. I have stayed at so many of the resorts, but I believe this one has become my favorite. The staff at this resort is the friendliest and most helpful. Can't wait to go.
We love the WL......it's such a homey resort and the decor is beautiful .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie&Nana View Post
Oh, how I'd love to see that mock up room! To tell the truth, I'm not a fan of BLT or CR, so very much hoping they will not do the same at WL - really, how could they? For me, it would ruin the warm homey ambiance the resort represents. I'm sorry.
I'm not a fan of CR/BLT either. Nothing against the resorts, but the theming/decor just doesn't do anything for us .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
Old 02-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #1266
DaisyLynn
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hello everyone, we will be checking into WL Tuesday about 11:00 am. We're wanting to eat a CS at the hotel for lunch. Can you recommend something for lunch? Is the tuna like the tuna at Columbia Harbour House?
I dream of the tuna sandwich at RF. I think it's better than the one at CHH. And it's huge! DH and I could have shared, but I'm glad we didn't. I liked having it all to myself! The bread was so yum...fresh tasting and substantial. Hearty I guess is the word.

Old 02-03-2012, 10:48 AM   #1267
DisEye
Mouseketeer

Quote:
We stayed at VWL a few weeks ago and had the Flatbread of the Day a few times. I know we had the pulled pork twice and it was very good (even my kids loved it). We also had some kind of philly steak and cheese, I think, and it was very good too. I would recommend that.

Old 02-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #1268
bjgrazi
I remember those days fondly
WL is also my dream
Applied for a job at a clothing optional office

They make a great salad with chicken. It was awesome. It came with walnuts in it and I asked them to leave it out, they immediately asked if it was because of allergies. When I said no, the girl explained that if it was due to that, they had to go about making the salad differently and get the ingredients from somewhere else in their work area so they didn't cross contaminate it. I thought that was great.

The flatbreads were good, the chili not so much.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #1269
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyLynn View Post
I dream of the tuna sandwich at RF. I think it's better than the one at CHH. And it's huge! DH and I could have shared, but I'm glad we didn't. I liked having it all to myself! The bread was so yum...fresh tasting and substantial. Hearty I guess is the word.

I totally agree. I like the one at CHH... but the one at RF was really better (if that is possible)
Old 02-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #1270
ShelsGoingToDisney
DIS Veteran

I'm sure this question has been addressed but I couldn't get anything to come up in a search so sorry if it is a repeat!

I have been to WDW many times but we've never stayed at the WL since we are a family of 5. I am contemplating taking my oldest DS on a Mom/Son only trip for his 13th birthday next November. Looking at 11/28-12/3. We have never been to WDW during the Xmas season so that'll be extra exciting! From my reading it seems the WL would be wonderful for our trip but I would need some type of discount!

We are staying at POR for 3 nights prior to our cruise in May and doing 2 days at WDW. I am wondering if it would be worth it to buy an AP for me only. I could save app. $100 on my POR reservation in May and then hopefully get a good discount on the WL in November.

Can anyone tell what kind of AP discounts they usually have around that time, if any? I am afraid that since WL is so desired during the Xmas season there won't be any discounts.

I would need to change my POR reservation by 2/8 to get the AP rate for that trip so I need to make some decisions!

Any advice, help, shared experiences would be much appreciated!

Offsite ~ July 1983, June 1992, March 2001; Poly/ASMovies~Jan 2006;Poly~April 2006;Pop/Poly~Jan 2008;CR~March 2009;BC~Oct 2009;POP~July 2010;Harry Potter trip~Jan 2011;Endeavour Launch Trip~April 2011;Atlantis Launch Trip~July 2011;POR~May 2012; Disney Fantasy Cruise ~ May 2012;Joey's 13th Birthday Christmas Decor Trip ~ Nov/Dec.2012;Disneyland~May 2013 ~ Silly Sam's AoA Adventure Nov. 2013 ~ WONDERful Alaska May 2014~Princess 13th Birthday Trip Dec. 2014
Old 02-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #1271
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelsGoingToDisney View Post
I'm sure this question has been addressed but I couldn't get anything to come up in a search so sorry if it is a repeat!

I have been to WDW many times but we've never stayed at the WL since we are a family of 5. I am contemplating taking my oldest DS on a Mom/Son only trip for his 13th birthday next November. Looking at 11/28-12/3. We have never been to WDW during the Xmas season so that'll be extra exciting! From my reading it seems the WL would be wonderful for our trip but I would need some type of discount!

We are staying at POR for 3 nights prior to our cruise in May and doing 2 days at WDW. I am wondering if it would be worth it to buy an AP for me only. I could save app. $100 on my POR reservation in May and then hopefully get a good discount on the WL in November.

Can anyone tell what kind of AP discounts they usually have around that time, if any? I am afraid that since WL is so desired during the Xmas season there won't be any discounts.

I would need to change my POR reservation by 2/8 to get the AP rate for that trip so I need to make some decisions!

Any advice, help, shared experiences would be much appreciated!
Welcome, ShelsGoingtoDisney

Historically speaking, there has been an AP discount for your dates. Last year, the AP rate was valid through December 24th. For your time period last year, there was also a Military rate and a General Public room-only rate.

According to the WDW discounts historical info. from:

http://www.mousesavers.com/historica...tml#codetrends

Last years' AP discount for your time period was released on 8/3 and was valid from 10/3 to 12/24. The offer expired on 9/4/11.

Good luck and I hope you get to book WL for your mother/son trip! Don't forget that you can book a room now and try and apply a discount at a later date
Old 02-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #1272
ShelsGoingToDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Welcome, ShelsGoingtoDisney

Historically speaking, there has been an AP discount for your dates. Last year, the AP rate was valid through December 24th. For your time period last year, there was also a Military rate and a General Public room-only rate.

According to the WDW discounts historical info. from:

http://www.mousesavers.com/historica...tml#codetrends

Last years' AP discount for your time period was released on 8/3 and was valid from 10/3 to 12/24. The offer expired on 9/4/11.

Good luck and I hope you get to book WL for your mother/son trip! Don't forget that you can book a room now and try and apply a discount at a later date
Thanks! Does anyone know what the AP discount was for WL? The link only says 25-40%. I'm curious where WL falls in that range!

Offsite ~ July 1983, June 1992, March 2001; Poly/ASMovies~Jan 2006;Poly~April 2006;Pop/Poly~Jan 2008;CR~March 2009;BC~Oct 2009;POP~July 2010;Harry Potter trip~Jan 2011;Endeavour Launch Trip~April 2011;Atlantis Launch Trip~July 2011;POR~May 2012; Disney Fantasy Cruise ~ May 2012;Joey's 13th Birthday Christmas Decor Trip ~ Nov/Dec.2012;Disneyland~May 2013 ~ Silly Sam's AoA Adventure Nov. 2013 ~ WONDERful Alaska May 2014~Princess 13th Birthday Trip Dec. 2014
Old 02-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #1273
WDWKOOK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelsGoingToDisney View Post
Thanks! Does anyone know what the AP discount was for WL? The link only says 25-40%. I'm curious where WL falls in that range!
You're welcome. These were the AP discounts for Fall/Winter 2011:

Save 30% at Disney Value Resorts
Save 30% at Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 40% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
(Campsites were 15% off)
Old 02-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #1274
wings91
DIS Veteran

Some more detail on the referb. Thanks to WDWKOOK for giving some direction on what to google.

Taken from:
ftp://ftp.thorcon.net/FL/Wilderness ...e of Work.xlsx

DEMOLITION - DIVISION 2
CORRIDOR - Remove and recycle existing carpet, pad and tack strips. (Wood Base to remain.)
guestroom -Remove and recycle existing carpet and carpet base throughout.
Remove and recycle existing floor tile throughout.
Remove and recycle existing tile and greenboard. Remove drywall layers to ceiling joint at existing tub location. Existing core board at shower head wall to remain.
Remove and recycle existing bathtub
Remove insulation in shower walls up to ceiling joint.
Scrape and remove carpet base adhesive at new tile base in entry approximately 1".
Remove bath vanities as listed in drawings and project manual
Remove wing wall as noted in drawings in IP rooms
Remove and recycle door guides at closet door.
Remove and recycle walls board in baths per plans as indicated from floor to ceiling.
Remove and recycle existing vanity per project manual and plans .
Remove and salvage existing doors, frames, and hardware as indicated per plans. (To be turned over to door contractor.)
Remove and salvage existing pocket door as indicated per plans.(To be turned over to door contractor.) Remove and recycle hardware and frame.
Remove and salvage wall safe for reinstallation as indicated per plans. (To be turned over to drywall contractor for reinstallation.)
CONCRETE- DIVISION 3
Modification to concrete decks per plans and spec
ferro scan of PT slabs prior to core drilling
Post Tension Slab - Existing slab may be post tensioned. Prior to any core drilling, a ferro scan is to be performed to determine locations of tendons. Failure to do so may result in bodily injury. (All necessary ferro scans are to be included.)
Core drilling as required per plans and specs
STEEL- DIVISION 5
furnish and install steel support structure for conversion rooms where new vanities are to be installed (stone by others)
furnish and install steel support structure for new shower seats in IP rooms per plans and specs
MILLWORK- DIVISION 6
Furnish and install guestroom vanites per plans and specs in conversion rooms
furnish and install guest room new pocket door trims
DRYWALL - DIVISION 9
Clean, patch, and prep ceiling and adjacent walls where demolition occurs as per note 18 on demolition drawings. (Demo by others)
Install new studs adjacent to existing rusted studs in shower wall as needed. (Base scope to inlcude 50 linear feet per shower, Unit Cost for additional studs if required.)
Replace insulation in walls up to 4' in shower walls.
Install all drywall as noted in notes 13-16.
Build box out under mixing bowl in shower for tub inspection at fire rated chase.
Replace missing fire caulking at penetrations as needed.
Float all bathroom ceilings to level 5 finish.
New studs as specified per plans.
Build back HVAC enclosure to match existing per plans.
Relocate closet and HVAC enclosures as indicated. Maintain integrity of existing 1-hour tenant space seperation wall per UL assembly U419.
Modify framed and gyp. board ceilings as required to accomdate relocation of walls.
Reinstall wall safe salvaged from demolition. (Demo by others, demo contractor to transfer wall safes to Drywall contractor for installation)
Wall texture by others.
Modify existing chase wall where water closet was removed to accommodate new vanity. Maintain integrity of chase wall per UL420.
PAINT & WALLCOVER- DIVISION 9
Remove prep and paint all walls and ceilings
remove existing wall border, skim coat and install new owner furnished wall border
provide and paint new clear coat on all entry doors
provide, maintain and permit paint washout stations per WDW guidelines and RCID permitting requirements
CORRIDOR - Paint door frames, fire extinguisher cabinets, HM doors, supply and return grilles.
CORRIDOR - Paint walls above chair rail per finish schedule that is currently painted.Protect all other areas including chair rail.
CORRIDOR - Paint corridor ceilings and walls and all vending machine areas per finish schedule.
CORRIDOR - Remove wall covering from below chair rail. Prepare walls for new paint. Texture walls with orange peel and paint per finish schedule.
Remove and recycle existing wallpaper border throughout. Prepare wall for new finish.
Remove and recyle existing wall covering per project manual. Prepare walls for new finish.
Remove wallcovering from floor to underside of bath vanity area. Wallpaper is to be removed and reinstalled.
Paint walls and ceilings throughout. Reference finish plan.
Paint existing electrical boxes and concealed wire mould.
include labor and materials to provide protection to all surfaces and items not scheduled to receive paint or WC in accordance with the project documents
Fencing of wash out area to be included
include paintable caulking in all wall corners for clean straight paint color transitions
include all surface caulking – vanity stone, baths ETC
Cleanup of any and all paint spills or drips
Field verification of all as built conditions.
DOORS - DIVISION 8
Reinstall pulls at closet door salvaged from demolition. (Demo by others, demo contractor to transfer pulls to Door contractor for installation)
Furnish and install door guides for closet doors.
Reinstall pocket door salvaged from demolition with new frame and hardware. (Demo by others, demo contractor to transfer pocket door to Door contractor for installation)
Relocate existing connection door to new location. Maintain integrity of existing 1-hour tenant space seperation wall per UL assembly U419. (Demo by others, demo contractor to transfer connecting door, frame, and hardware to Door contractor for installation)
Reinstall closet door salvaged from demolition.
Provide new 20-min entry door to match existing frame. Reinstall hardware salvaged from demolition. (Demo by others, demo contractor to transfer entry door hardware to Door contractor for installation)
Post Tension Slab - Existing slab may be post tensioned. Prior to any core drilling, a ferro scan is to be performed to determine locations of tendons. Failure to do so may result in bodily injury. (Any necessary ferro scans are to be included.)
STONE - DIVISION 9
Furnish, fabricate and install new vanity stone tops
furnish and install sub tops as required per project manual guidelines
coordinate with steel contractor for steel support structure
provide shop drawings for submission and approval by WDW
provide lead times for stone procurement with your bid proposal
provide shop fabrication time frames with your bid proposal submission
provide 8 samples of stone specification for WDW approval prior to fabrication
TILE - DIVISION 9
Supply and Install tile flooring / tile base as indicated per plans. Reference finish plan.
Provide and install 'Bealze' transition strip.
Post Tension Slab - Existing slab may be post tensioned. Prior to any core drilling, a ferro scan is to be performed to determine locations of tendons. Failure to do so may result in bodily injury. (Any necessary ferro scans are to be included.)
Character tiles are to be owner supplied and installed by the tile contractor
no epoxy grout is required
provide an alternate to tile inside the entry closet - DO NOT INCLUDE IN YOUR BASE BID
include minor floor patch and float for tile installations - please use an allowance of 5 sq ft per rooms
CARPET - DIVISION 9.2
CORRIDOR - Install new carpet, carpet pad, and tack strip. Refer to finish schedule. (Demo by others.)
Identify per room yardage requirement with a breakout of waste factor and submit in writing with bid submittal Install Owner Furnished Carpet pad, carpet and carpet base.
Prepare floor for new finish.
Install owner supplied carpet, carpet pad, and carpet base. Reference finish plan.
Bid to include an allowance of 9 feet of new tack strip furnished and installed. Per room
Removal and re-install of door floor stops. Floor stops are to be relocated with reinstallation using new tapcons.
Adhesives are to be contractor provided.
Carpet, carpet pad, and base are owner furnished.
Carpet is to be vaccumed after install prior to installation of FF&E.
include furnishing all seam tapes, adhesives and edge strips as required in project documents? ('Bealze' transition strip from tile to carpet installed by Tile Contractor.)
Provide seaming diagrams submittal for Corridor carpet and non-typical guest room installation for Owner approval.
you must include all warranties per project documents?
Storing the owner's carpet
All carpet to be picked up from owner's warehouse within 2 weeks of award.
Product is to be stored in accordance with all manufactures guidelines.
Storage facility must be insured and bonded
Storage facility to have adequate fire alarm and sprinkler systems.
you must include transportation of owner's material.
Inventory Control to include reports to be issued at the end of each sequence of work.
you must include any labor for field verification for measurements and field conditions?
FF&E - DIVISION 12.1
Remove, store, and reinstall existing wall hung mirrors for reinstallation.
Remove, store, and reinstall existing headboards for reinstallation.
Remove and recycle existing window treatments and hardware.
Remove and recycle existing bathroom accessories (Grab Bars, towel bars/racks, toilet paper dispenser, shower rod, etc.)
Return furniture as indicated per note 22 on demolition plans to owner. (To include transportation to owner)
Remove and salvage existing closet shelving and rod for reinstallation.
Install new owner supplied toilet accessories.
Reinstall closet shelving salvaged from demolition as indicated.
Replace security chain at WL-108 and WL-105 with approved Disney attachment cable.
Vanity mirrors to be cut down to 36" width at shortened
Install new grab bars as indicated per documents.
Install new shower seat as indicated. (Steel support by others)
Reinstall toilet accessories salvaged from demolition in indicated locations.
FF&E contractor is responsible for transport to and from the upholster and refinishers location and is to include recycling of all debris (foam, materials ETC.) per WDW recycling guidelines
Furnishing not requiring upholstery of refinish may be relocated on property during rehab or remain in the room if it does not create interference with other trade work.
INSTALL ALL BATH ACCESSORIES INCLUDING SHOWER RODS & ADDITIONAL HARDWARE MAY BE NECESSARY FOR wdw STANDARD INSTALL
Round trip pick ups must be included in your base bid
you must include labor to unpack and inspect all materials
you must included inventory control services in your bid
you must include vanity top protection
you must include mattress protection
Existing sheers must remian in place until new sheers and draperies are installed
you must remove and recycle the existing draperies per WDW requirements
CORRIDOR -Remove all art work, PROTECT, STORE AND REINSTALL
Remove, store and re-install any remaining room ammenities
WINDOW TREATMENTS DIVISION 12.2
PICK AND TRANSPORT OWNER FURNSIHED MATERIALS - FROM OWNER LOCATION TO YOUR FACILITY AND TO SITE FOR INSTALLATION
FABRICATE AND INSTALL new sheers and draperies per WDW specifications and plans
FABRICATE AND DELIVER TO OWNER REQUIRED ATTIC STOCK MATERIAL
ALL COST SHOULD INCLUDE - TRANSPORTATION, TAXES AND FREIGHT IF APPLICABLE
YOU MUST NOTIFY WITH YOUR BID ANY EXPECTATION FOR STORED MATERIAL RE-IMBURSEMENT AND THIS COST SHOULD NOT BE IN YOUR BASE BID
FURNITURE TOUCH UP - DIVISION 12.4
touch up all furnishings as outlined in the plans specs and project manual
provide all required submittals for touch up products
provide quatinities of all individual items with you bid proposal
FURNITURE RE-UPHOLSTERY - DIVISION 12.5
REUPHOLSTER all furnishings as outlined in the plans specs and project manual
provide all required submittals for UPHOLSTERY products
provide quatinities of all individual items with you bid proposal
PLUMBING - DIVISION 15.1
FURNISH AND INSTALL NEW Kholer tub
furnish and install new shower valvle stems extensions
relocation of toilets in conversion rooms per plans and specs
furnish and install new metal braided toilet supply lines with metal connectors
remove, reconfigure and reinstall all plumbing lines and connections as per plans and specs
HVAC - DIVISION 15.2
FURNISH AND INSTALL NEW EXHAUST FAN UNITS PER PLANS AND SPECS
RELOCATE FAN COIL UNITS AND RELATED ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT IN CONVERSION ROOMS PER PLANS AND SPECS
FIRE SPRINKLER - DIVISION 15.3
RELOCATION AND/OR ADDITION OF FIRE SPRINKLERS IN CONVERSION ROOMS PER PLANS AND SPECS
ELECTRICAL - DIVISION 16.1
FURNISH AND INSTALL TEMP LIGHTING
REMOVE, CLEAN STORE AND REINSTALL EXISTING LIGHT FIXTURES PER PLANS AND SPECS
PROVIDE TEMP COVER PLATES PER WDW ELECTRICAL SAFETY PROCEDURES
PROVIDE FOR SUBMISSION FULL LOCK OUT TAG OUT PROCEDURES FOR APPROVAL
ELECTRICAL MODIFICATIONS AS PER PLANS AND SPECS IN CONVERSION ROOMS

4/86 - Offsite | 8/93 - Offsite | 5/00 - ASSp | 10/01 - ASMu & ASMo | 9/02 - ASSp
5/06 - POR & WL & RPR@US/IOA | 4/07 - CBR & WL & PBH@US/IOA |
4/08 - CSR & WL & HRH@US/IOA | 12/08 - POP & WL | 4/09 - POFQ & WL & RPR@US/IOA
10/10 - POP & WL & RPR @US/IOA | 5/11 - BWV | 10/11 - AKL & WL
5/12 - OKW & WL | 12/12 - AoA & WL | 4/13 - POP & SSR | 11/14 - POP & SSR
Old 02-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #1275
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Thanks so much for posting all that info!! Very interesting and exciting...except for one thing...I looked very carefully and was so disappointed to see this:

Remove, store, and reinstall existing headboards for reinstallation.

Bummer....I truly detest the current headboards and have been hoping new ones would be part of the refurb. Wish they would have gone back to the Mission Style...Anyway...I really hate those headboards...actually keeps me from staying in the Lodge, preferring the Villa decor.

Oh, well...guess I still won't be staying in the Lodge after all this year.

By the way, how did you search for the info? Thanks much!!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: