Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2012, 10:01 PM   #211
Tinkerbellah
Mouseketeer

Just finished the rest of your review!! It was so nice of you to treat your entire family to CRT!!! Too bad the French Toast wasn't awesome. It looks really good.
I 100% felt the same way about Ghirardelli this time. I only ate 2 bites of my sundae & it was not near as good as it has been in the past.
The banana split @ the Plaza was amazing when I had it a few years ago,so big!! This year Me & my DH split the cheese steak too @the Plaza & the waitress was very sweet about it. We just were not that hungry. We really like the Plaza too.
Thanks for the entertaining reviews!! Hope you get to go again soon so we can read another!!
Tinkerbellah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #212
PrincessBetsy
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjie View Post
I really enjoyed your reviews and pictures! TFS
Thanks so much for reading! Glad you enjoyed the review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbellah View Post
Just finished the rest of your review!! It was so nice of you to treat your entire family to CRT!!! Too bad the French Toast wasn't awesome. It looks really good.
I 100% felt the same way about Ghirardelli this time. I only ate 2 bites of my sundae & it was not near as good as it has been in the past.
The banana split @ the Plaza was amazing when I had it a few years ago,so big!! This year Me & my DH split the cheese steak too @the Plaza & the waitress was very sweet about it. We just were not that hungry. We really like the Plaza too.
Thanks for the entertaining reviews!! Hope you get to go again soon so we can read another!!
Your welcome and thanks for reading! Plaza definitely beats Ghirardelli in my book as well. Hopefully I'll be going back in May for my graduation trip with my family and my best friend! I shall let you all know as soon as the reservations are made.
PrincessBetsy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #213
PrincessBetsy

Ahoy Faithful Readers! I have finally made my way back here after sailing through many treacherous storms to tell you of my next quest. You see, upon graduation from college, my family and best friend will be making our way to Florida (of course we will be sailing along the coast! ). This adventure will begin on the 6th of May and conclude on the 12th and we will be staying in two rooms at POR (would you believe that is was cheaper to book 2 rooms here, than all stay in 1 room at a deluxe??). I am sure my friend and I will be up to quite a bit of shenanigans while we are down there, which I will record with great vigor, so as to share it with you all when we return. If you all have any suggestions as to where we should dine, then share away! I should also inform you that I have turned 21 since my last visit to Walt Disney World... Drink up me hearties yo ho!
Old 03-05-2012, 05:51 PM   #214
Karen_DisneyFan
Earning My Ears

Thumbs up

Ahoy Princess Betsy!! My husband and I did the exact same thing when our daughter graduated from college We had 2 connecting rooms at POR - it was a wonderful trip; you'll have a great time... you can share some drinks and try to make it all around the "World" at Epcot My daughter and her best friend made it almost all the way around - LOL!!

Congratulations on your graduation!!
Karen_DisneyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:53 AM   #215
PrincessBetsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_DisneyFan View Post
Ahoy Princess Betsy!! My husband and I did the exact same thing when our daughter graduated from college We had 2 connecting rooms at POR - it was a wonderful trip; you'll have a great time... you can share some drinks and try to make it all around the "World" at Epcot My daughter and her best friend made it almost all the way around - LOL!!

Congratulations on your graduation!!
Thanks so much! That is an excellent idea mate. I am so excited and cannot wait for May

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: