Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
abc999
DIS Veteran

Photopass Questions

I am planning two trips to Disney, one leaving on Wednesday for a week and then the next trip at the end of September/beginning of October for a week. Would I be able to use the same photopass and get one CD for both trips? Or are the trips too far apart?

Thanks!
abc999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #2
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

I think it's too far apart without buying an extension.

You get a total of 60 days...30 days from the day your first picture is taken in order to claim pictures (enter the ID numbers onto your online account), and then 30 days after that to edit and order something.

So first pic taken August 3rd, 30th day is Sep 1st (counting the 3rd as day 1), and 30 days after that (counting the 1st as day one of that, which is probably overcounting but I like to be careful) is Sept 30. But you could buy an extension for the first set of pictures, and then get those last pictures onto the account, assuming you edit your first trip in between, and are willing to edit etc while on your trip.

You'll want to look at how long the extensions are on their website.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:05 AM   #3
cruisingkat
DIS Veteran

They sell a 7 day and a 15 day extension. We got 4 trips on one CD - early May, Mid-June, late June and early July - by getting the 15 day extension. I don't enter my photopass number until 30 days after the first picture was taken. That gave me an additional 30 days to edit to the pictures and by purchasing the 15 day extension, we ended up with 75 days which covered the last trip and a couple of days to edit those pictures.
I started to edit the pictures as soon as I entered the photopass numbers so that I only had that last short trip's pictures to edit at the last minute.
cruisingkat is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: