Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #121
Cdnmom2001
Mouseketeer

I was on the Dream from May 13th to 17th and purchased two of these adorable charms and I LOVE it so much. My daughter loves hers too! The store was White Caps(if my memory serves me right) and they were 41.00/each. We also purchased the blue murano glass mickey ones as well. Make sure you take your pandora bracelet with you and have them try the charms on your bracelet. They do not all fit, some do, some do not. My DH bought my blue mickey murano in DTD and when they gave it to me on mother's day it didn't fit The lady on the cruise was talking to us and we told her, she exchanged it on the spot for me and got me one that fits perfect Only problem now is I need two more charms for end of school and forgot to get them. Terrified to order online and get ones that do not fit.
Mr. A -- 8 and awesome
Surprise Trip for the kids Disney Dream Cruise --April 27, 2014 - May 1st, 2014! stateroom #8188 !!! Kids are going to freak out Christmas morning
2nd Family Disney trip, May 2012 which included Magic Kindgom, Seaworld Discovery Cove and a 4 night Disney Dream Cruise, stateroom 9662, beyond incredible trip!!!

First Family Trip to Disney 2009 stayed on site at CBR, 5 days in the parks and truly 1st trip incredible memories that we will have for a lifetime
Cdnmom2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:58 AM   #122
Jessica_of_FL
Mouseketeer

If you want to add more Disney chamilia charms, now may be the time! Disneystore.com has 25% off (park25) and free shipping over $75 (shiptoday) promo codes today. My husband just got me two new charms

Now to tell him about it!

A True Disney Girl! This is the year of the Premier Annual Pass!
DLR lover starting in utero. DLR AP from 3 (I remember the big deal it was for me to finally be old enough to get my picture taken for that!) to 9. WDW AP off and on since age 15 (currently a Premier passholder!)
Disney Resorts I've stayed at over the years: Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Music, All Star Movies, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Old Key West, Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas, Hilton Head Island,The Beach Club, Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village The Villas at the Grand Californian

Disney Fantasy Eastern 6/2012, Disney Wonder WBPC 5/2013
Jessica_of_FL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2012, 04:15 PM   #123
BibbidyBobbidyBoo

AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate

DIS Veteran

Do the cruise ships (to be more specific- Fantasy) have the engraved mickey spacers and the dreams do come true charm? Just curious because I ordered them online and when they arrived one spacer fit my pandora bracelet- the other one did. And the other charm/bead "dreams really do come true" doesn't fit on at all either. It gets about halfway twisted on and gets stuck and won't go on any further. I'm wondering if I might bring those with me and get them exchanged while there (ofcourse get the DCL logo ship charm also lol)
2004 ASMU solo trip
2005 ASMO mom & kids trip (June-DD's birthday), ASSP mom & kids trip (Oct-MNSSHP)
2006 GF RPC & Disney "double scoop" cruise (family trip)
2008 Disneyland & EB Panama Canal Cruise (family trip)
2009 WDW @ FW & 7nt Western Cruise (family trip)
2010 DL (mom & kids road trip), WB TransAtlantic Cruise (family trip)
2011 DL & Wonder B2B repo & Alaska! (family trip), offsite WDW mom & kids trip
2012 DL Jan/Feb 2012 (w/friend), WDW/Fantasy 6/23/12 (family trip)
2013 Magic Galveston cruise (family trip), July DL (family trip)

*PDFG*
BibbidyBobbidyBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #124
Spwhoney
Mouseketeer

DCL charms

Hey BibbityBobbitybo, noticed you will be cruising soon. I would really love a DCL charm with the logo. Any chances that you or someone you know would be willing to pick me one up? Would pay cost to buy and ship it to me. Let me know. Also I noticed that you were on the Wonder Repo in 2011. Was that the April 28th repo to Vancouver? We were on that cruise and it was wonderful!!!
Spwhoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:12 PM   #125
Mum from oz
DIS Veteran

I got off the Fantasy on Saturday. The only Disney charms I saw were the DCL one, 2 different Pooh ones, Jiminy Cricket not too many more, maybe 2 or 3 more. World of Disney in DTD had a bigger range and preferred you had the bracelet to test them, especially Pandora ones. They will only exchange with a receipt.
2013 - Vegas Wedding, Western Caribbean Fantasy Cruise, WDW 1st time onsite!!
Mum from oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #126
ranidayz
DIS Veteran is a....... Caribbean Amphibian

I hate to feed the addiction fire, but if you want to get an inexpensive and authentic bracelet or other Chamilia charms - this place is liquidating their Chamilia stock. I just ordered a leather wrap bracelet so I had someplace to put the cruiseship charm.

http://www.charmsandjewelry.com/
ranidayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:29 AM   #127
Pikester
DIS Veteran

Off the Dream and bought myself a Chamilia bracelet, the dream bead the DCL ship bead and a lime green glass bead.

Pikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:50 AM   #128
cocoachip
Earning My Ears

ooooh...I love it! Anyone know if these have been available latey on the Dream?

I purchased one on the first night of our 6/20 cruise on the Dream. I checked the last night and the CM said she still had many more available Per CM, the cruise logo is only available on the ships.
cocoachip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 10:25 AM   #129
CruznLexi
DIS Veteran

On both the wonder and dream I asked about inventory or the ship charm she said they had over 300 of them and it was the same the next month on the dream.
CruznLexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:06 PM   #130
Brenbren
Earning My Ears

new Disney Cruise Line Chamilia beads?

I was wondering if anyone has recently gone on a Disney Cruise and noticed if they had any new Chamilia beads. I saw where someone had posted on facebook that they had recently returned from a Disney Cruise and they had seen 4 different beads: a cruise ship, dangle anchor, life preserver dangle, and logo bead. I have the cruise ship bead (unless it's a new one), but I've never heard of the other beads. I'm not sure if these beads are exclusive to the DCL or not. I'd love to see photos of these beads if anyone has seen them. If these are exclusive Chamilia DCL beads, I'd love to get the 3 beads that I don't have. I would gladly pay for these beads if anyone is going on a Disney Cruise anytime soon.

Last edited by Brenbren; 12-01-2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: raft dangle changed to life preserver
Brenbren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:26 PM   #131
tinkerone
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenbren View Post
I was wondering if anyone has recently gone on a Disney Cruise and noticed if they had any new Chamilia beads. I saw where someone had posted on facebook that they had recently returned from a Disney Cruise and they had seen 4 different beads: a cruise ship, dangle anchor, raft dangle, and a logo bead. I have the cruise ship bead (unless it's a new one), but I've never heard of the other beads. I'm not sure if these beads are exclusive to the DCL or not. I'd love to see photos of these beads if anyone has seen them. If these are exclusive Chamilia DCL beads, I'd love to get the 3 beads that I don't have. I would gladly pay for these beads if anyone is going on a Disney Cruise anytime soon.
i saw a thread with pics of the new charms. it was recently but i don't have the link. just do a search and you should find it.
tinkerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #132
rescuetink
DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! Who are all you Diser's?? Where did you come from?? And who made you ALL so helpful?? It's a disease I think!!

So I finally booked our next cruise for October 2013 just so I can finally get my DW the Chamilia charms!!!

Has anyone noticed if their still selling them onboard??

May 2001 Land & Sea on the Wonder (Pre Kids) : May 2006 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2009 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2010 7 Days In WDW at AKV Kidani :
November 2011 7 Day Disney Magic Double Dip : October 19-25, 2014 WDW at BLT (Our other home!)
rescuetink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:33 PM   #133
tinkerone
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuetink View Post
So I finally booked our next cruise for October 2013 just so I can finally get my DW the Chamilia charms!!!

Has anyone noticed if their still selling them onboard??
i'll be there in october as well so save me one.......
tinkerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #134
CruznLexi
DIS Veteran

Yes they did. Was on the Dream they had over 500.
CruznLexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 06:46 AM   #135
rescuetink
DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! Who are all you Diser's?? Where did you come from?? And who made you ALL so helpful?? It's a disease I think!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerone View Post
i'll be there in october as well so save me one.......
The DD to CC on the 20th???

May 2001 Land & Sea on the Wonder (Pre Kids) : May 2006 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2009 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2010 7 Days In WDW at AKV Kidani :
November 2011 7 Day Disney Magic Double Dip : October 19-25, 2014 WDW at BLT (Our other home!)
rescuetink is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: